Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,814 members, 7,935,499 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 10:19 AM

The Only Unsinkable Ship In Life (Photo) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Only Unsinkable Ship In Life (Photo) (41845 Views)

Why Many Christians Face Difficulty In Life / Jesus As The Only True And Trustworthy Friend You Can Ever Have In Life / Faith Building Bible Scriptures For Every Challenge In Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Only Unsinkable Ship In Life (Photo) by Nteogwuija(m): 11:21am On Jul 21
chatinent:
Black man still believes a white man died for them.

Omo eh.

Lol, it's even a middle east man.
Re: The Only Unsinkable Ship In Life (Photo) by confido2017: 11:32am On Jul 21
If they take away everything from you in life, don't let them take away JESUS.

1 Like

Re: The Only Unsinkable Ship In Life (Photo) by joseph1832(m): 11:45am On Jul 21
musicwriter:

5,000 years ago, Horus (an Egyptian God born by a virgin ) was called unsinkable.

3,000 years ago, Mithra (an Iranian God adopted by Rome) was called the only way to God.

What history shows is that in the next 2,000 years, Jesus would have been forgotten like the others.
history is never short on unsinkable ships. The Beetles once thought themselves to be unsinkable, yet, where are they now.

1 Like

Re: The Only Unsinkable Ship In Life (Photo) by olaniyilukman(m): 11:50am On Jul 21
osuofia2:
Christianity may not be perfect but they never kill for any god or carry bombs to detonate. that alone is supreme
but the fraud they perpetrated can wipe out a whole country.....

1 Like

Re: The Only Unsinkable Ship In Life (Photo) by Lovenorth: 11:53am On Jul 21
osuofia2:
Christianity may not be perfect but they never kill for any god or carry bombs to detonate. that alone is supreme
Are you sure?
Reno Omokri: What Boko Haram Is Doing, The Church Did 10 Times Worse - Religion – Nairaland

People in Nigeria, particularly Southern Christians, they like to call Boko Haram, say Boko Haram are terrorists... Look, what Boko Haram is doing in Northern Nigeria, the Catholic church and the Anglican church did it all around the world.

In Latin America, they were forcefully Catholicised - by force, or Conquistadors kill you!

Latin Americans, they went to other people's land, they forcefully... They did not call it terrorism. They are calling Boko Haram terrorists because they're in control of the world, the White Anglo-Saxon Protestant... What they did was worse than what Boko Haram is doing. Go to Algeria, look at what the Anglican church did to the aboriginal... The natives...

In Canada, the one in Canada, they killed natives...

There was this controversy between Constantine and Arius of the Eastern church... They call it "the Arian heresy".. Now what happened then was that in Rome (later spread to the Roman world all over Europe) if you did not believe according to the dogma that came out of the Council of Nicaea, they were killing you. So they were killing all these people.

And then when they want to kill you, they're not just going to kill you. They will kill you say: "we are killing you in the name of God".

So there used to be a lot of people in present day Turkey who actually believed in the same doctrines that Christ taught and they did not deviate from it. They did not change... They did not accept trinity and all of that. But they were killed one by one, one by one.

But there are still about 20,000 of them in Turkey. 20,000 of them. They were killed. These were people who used to be all over the country. They were killed until now there's only 20,000 of them. If you go on YouTube, you'll see where I preached to them.

So these are people they hold true to the original faith of Christ; that Christ taught when he was on Earth. They don't believe in all these trinity, and praying to Yeshua (Jesus) and all of that.

But here's the thing, at that time, they had something called "the Holy Inquisition" and you can just research it... Don't take my word for it... Go and research it... Where for instance, they'll catch you and say:

"do you believe in the trinity?"

If you say NO, you'll be tied, they'll put a fire. You'll be burnt in that fire. Or they might put you on a stake. So that was how they wiped out away the pure Orthodox Christianity from Europe. They were killing people, they were doing a lot of things. It was a horrible thing.

So when I see people now come to say "Boko Haram are... What Boko Haram are doing, these people they did 10 times worse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QURC7y6Tcw
Re: The Only Unsinkable Ship In Life (Photo) by ellizy(m): 11:56am On Jul 21
Isaiah 9:6-7 (KJV) For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.
Of[b] [b][b]**the-increase-of-his-government-and-peace-there-shall-be-no-end** [/b]upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this.
Re: The Only Unsinkable Ship In Life (Photo) by LordReed(m): 11:58am On Jul 21
jesusjnr2020:
With Jesus you can never drown in life.

What does it mean to 'never drown in life'? Does it mean to never have problems? Which would be a big fat lie. To never feel overwhelmed? Another big fat lie. Tell me one thing you'll never have that won't be a big fat lie.
Re: The Only Unsinkable Ship In Life (Photo) by FatherLord: 11:59am On Jul 21
How can I like this a billion times ❤️
Re: The Only Unsinkable Ship In Life (Photo) by NovusHomo(m): 12:05pm On Jul 21
jesusjnr2020:
The Only Unsinkable Ship In Life

It's not the Titanic but JESUS.

JESUS is the only ship in this life that can never sink no matter the storm.

A serious storm is coming that would sweep away anyone that's not inside His ship just as it was in the days of Noah. Matthew 24:37-39

Hence why you need to get into His ship before the door gets shut.

It will be the wisest decision you ever made in your entire life.

God bless.

Jesus is a fraud. It never existed.
Re: The Only Unsinkable Ship In Life (Photo) by searchlight: 12:06pm On Jul 21
Lol, why do you need a ship when you have Jesus? Deluded people everywhere. There is no God, Muhammad, or Jesus anywhere who influences the day-to-day happening in the world. Keep deceiving yourselves. Walk on water if you think that you can't sink with Jesus. Brainwashed fellows everywhere
Re: The Only Unsinkable Ship In Life (Photo) by SonofElElyonRet: 12:07pm On Jul 21
geoworldedu:
Ship that has sunken long ago. Jesus is now a big JOKE to the world today. Followers of Jesus are being flogged and bleeped right in their churches here and there grin

If you read the bible you'd know that he forewarned of these things but said the gates of hell shall not prevail. The current rage of the Antichrist spirit was prophesied 2,000 years ago. Despite the opposition, Christianity remains undoubtedly the religion with the largest adherents worldwide... you should thank God for Christianity... Jesus encountered Paul on the road to Damascus when he was going to arrest Christians and persecute and prosecute them for their faith... The same Jesus is waiting to receive you
Re: The Only Unsinkable Ship In Life (Photo) by eteebanky1: 12:08pm On Jul 21
Jesus is lord.
Re: The Only Unsinkable Ship In Life (Photo) by gameshare542(m): 12:09pm On Jul 21
Forget titanic we all know how the story ends. It's sitting in the bottom of the Atlantic ocean. Any other comparison would sit properly.
Re: The Only Unsinkable Ship In Life (Photo) by November24(f): 12:11pm On Jul 21
Adewale1603:
You don't even need ship, you can walk on the water

Ha..I spoke in tongues
Re: The Only Unsinkable Ship In Life (Photo) by manu1: 12:47pm On Jul 21
jesusjnr2020:

A serious storm is coming that would sweep away anyone that's not inside His ship just as it was in the days of Noah. Matthew 24:37-39

God bless.

Yesssssooooo
There is no other way

1 Like

Re: The Only Unsinkable Ship In Life (Photo) by specialmati(m): 12:55pm On Jul 21
Calitoscassius:
So who invented the phone? Your father? grin black man and foolishness.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin wisdom is the last thing you will have ,seek it and apply it .go back and read the comment of the foolish asshole I quoted

Re: The Only Unsinkable Ship In Life (Photo) by specialmati(m): 12:58pm On Jul 21
[quote author=Zooposki post=131067041][/quote] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: The Only Unsinkable Ship In Life (Photo) by ozo13(m): 1:07pm On Jul 21
osuofia2:
make I just smile small. Try Google pope apology on the death caused by the christain crusaders.Dont be scared to read it up.I salute you
Re: The Only Unsinkable Ship In Life (Photo) by Bahamas95(m): 1:11pm On Jul 21
E reach Christian thread now everybody fit comment without swearing to a so-called god of peace.

No difference between Nairaland and EYE NECK.
Re: The Only Unsinkable Ship In Life (Photo) by sgtponzihater1(m): 1:15pm On Jul 21
Well done bro. Please holding on to the end. May the Lord sustain you to the end. Amen!
Re: The Only Unsinkable Ship In Life (Photo) by Calitoscassius(m): 1:22pm On Jul 21
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin wisdom is the last thing you will have ,seek it and apply it .go back and read the comment of the foolish asshole I quoted
Just answer the forking question!! And stop yapping rubbish.

Who invented mobile phones? Your father?

I am aware of the comment the guy you quoted made, White man will never die for black people.
Re: The Only Unsinkable Ship In Life (Photo) by specialmati(m): 1:23pm On Jul 21
Calitoscassius:
Just answer the forking question!! And stop yapping rubbish.

Who invented mobile phones? Your father?
grin grin grin grin grin grin I got no answer fool

Re: The Only Unsinkable Ship In Life (Photo) by okoroemeka(m): 1:24pm On Jul 21
jesusjnr2020:

God bless.
despite the fact that I don't believe that Jesus is the son of God or the saviour of mankind but if you look at the issue from a philosophical view you will see that religion is a good tonic for mankind,it has a set of natural rules to obey and gives hope to the hopeless,infact having the audacity of hope gives a certain level of bravery to fight against the odds of Life
Re: The Only Unsinkable Ship In Life (Photo) by Calitoscassius(m): 1:27pm On Jul 21
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin grin I got no answer fool
Ofcourse, you don't. I am not surprised.
Re: The Only Unsinkable Ship In Life (Photo) by specialmati(m): 1:31pm On Jul 21
Calitoscassius:
Ofcourse, you don't. I am not surprised.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin it's not a must to answer every question especially if the question is coming from an unstable foolish person.

Re: The Only Unsinkable Ship In Life (Photo) by greenermodels: 1:31pm On Jul 21
okoroemeka:
despite the fact that I don't believe that Jesus is the son of God or the saviour of mankind but if you look at the issue from a philosophical view you will see that religion is a good tonic for mankind,it has a set of natural rules to obey and gives hope to the hopeless,infact having the audacity of hope gives a certain level of bravery to fight against the odds of Life
religion do you practice sir or which spiritual beliefs do you subscribe to?
Re: The Only Unsinkable Ship In Life (Photo) by GuyWise101(m): 1:36pm On Jul 21
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

JOINT EUROPEAN SLAVE YOUR SHIP.... grin grin grin grin grin grin

Some Africans are foolish
Re: The Only Unsinkable Ship In Life (Photo) by wiseoneking: 1:41pm On Jul 21
Jovi10:
Why do I need the ship when I can walk on the sea tongue
who care how you walk on water when our Jesus is the only unsinkable ship. You can alway drown walking in the water of your sin and unbelieve but our Jesus is forever Lord of all
Re: The Only Unsinkable Ship In Life (Photo) by Calitoscassius(m): 1:48pm On Jul 21
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin it's not a must to answer every question especially if the question is coming from an unstable foolish person.
Okay, but this is the same question you asked the person you quoted initially. You and I must be foolish and unstable then. undecided

White Jesus (man) could never die for black people.
Re: The Only Unsinkable Ship In Life (Photo) by musicwriter(m): 1:51pm On Jul 21
joseph1832:
history is never short on unsinkable ships. The Beetles once thought themselves to be unsinkable, yet, where are they now.

Very correct!

One conclusive lesson from history is that change is the only "unsinkable" thing in life. We can be guaranteed that nothing is immune to change.

Change is the only constant thing in life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Only Unsinkable Ship In Life (Photo) by specialmati(m): 1:53pm On Jul 21
Calitoscassius:
Okay, but this is the same question you asked the person you quoted initially. You and I must be foolish and unstable then. undecided

White Jesus (man) could never die for black people.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin you see why I said you are unstable and foolish.he believe white man produced phone but disbelieved that Jesus die for his sins.now your foolishness is doubled grin grin grin grin grin

Re: The Only Unsinkable Ship In Life (Photo) by Snowx: 2:15pm On Jul 21
pimplucious:
Does this op knows the first slave ship is called JESUS? very apt.

Mr historian that ship and Jesus Christ of Nazareth who existed first? Everybody will be talking trash forming woke..may God have mercy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

3-year-old Praise, Israel Ezekiel's Daughter Kneels As She Worships God In Kenya / Born Again: Many Christians can not answer "YES" to this question. / Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson White Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.