Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,680 members, 7,968,987 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 04:27 PM

Intense Connection - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Intense Connection (123 Views)

Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) / I Don't Need Normal Sex But Intense Pounding, Biting,slapping - Pretty Lady Says / Lady's Butt Implants Bursts After Intense Sex Romp With Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Intense Connection by chidimma34: 8:50am On Jul 21
It was around 3:30 PM, and I was driving down I-75 on my way home, blasting Childish Gambino's "Redbone." I was vibing, feeling nostalgic as the song reminded me of the last time I made loveā€¦

(Flashback)

My dick was covered in slob as her red nails scratched at my abs while she made love with her mouth. Her tongue slipped up and down my shaft as I grabbed her breast and her hair. She looked up at me, stroking my dick like it was the last one she'd ever suck. It was so wet, her spit was dripping from my dick to her breasts. She was determined to take all nine inches into her mouth, gagging and drooling. I loved it. Finally, I came in her mouth, and she used both hands to squeeze all the cum onto her lips before swallowing it all. I aggressively slapped my dick on her lips, and she wanted more.

Coming back down from the clouds, I found myself back in reality, stuck in bumper-to-bumper traffic. Read more https://ucoogle.com/intense-connection/

(1) (Reply)

Name A Popular Movie Or Series You Never Saw / Make Money Watching Video / Promo! Promo!! Promo!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.