Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,859 members, 7,902,723 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 03:07 PM

Golden Handcuffs - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Golden Handcuffs (564 Views)

Native Doctor Arrests/handcuffs Man With Bees In Uganda For Stealing / Olalekan Ogunyemi Who Killed Kolade Johnson Pictured In Handcuffs In Lagos Court / Photos Of Kidnapper Evans Smiling In Handcuffs As He Arrives Court Today(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Golden Handcuffs by IAmHim1: 10:15am On Jul 21
I'm writing this post on the fly so forgive my typos and incoherence

The concept of a government that serves itself in broad daylight is still a mystery to me.
If we were all handicapped, imbeciles and crippled, it would have been accepted

But alas...most of use have PhDs and masters yet still behave like complete non-entities. Education wasted on the lots.

Wouldn't it be better to be illiterate and suffering?

Educated and suffering...new to me shocked

Golden handcuffs. You're in handcuffs, this you know. But the handcuffs is made of the purest of gold so you love it to stay longer on your hands because it looks beautiful to your eyes and to the eyes of others! Lolzzzzzz

Ask yourself...

Why do you pay for nepa bill now?
Does kanji dam have fault...are they repairing the blades or turbines

Are they importing water from outside country to turn the blades??

So why do we pay nepa bills through our nose only for the power minister and other related agencies to take our money and send their children abroad to school...and use the remaining for medical trips to Europe and America and sponsoring wasted efforts

Think!

Something is wrong somewhere and I hate to be the only one to notice this.

You don't need money to buy food neither do you need money to buy clothes.

Guess what you need...

You need land to HAVE food and you need COTTON AND SILK to make clothe

--Do you need cement to build a house?
Then Why is your grandfather House in the village still standing...you think DANGOTE and Bua cement was around that time. So why does old houses last longer than new houses??

Haven't you seen houses that were built 500 years ago still standing... Google it up...Rome, Italy, Europe...did they use DANGOTE or Bua cement...so why do you think you need money to build a house.

no you don't. You need building materials to build a house. Money is just a means to get the building materials BUT THATS BECAUSE THE BUILDING MATERIALS SELLER ALSO THINKS HE NEEDS MONEY TO SOLVE HIS PROBLEMS.

THEY DON'T!

Do you see it now.

--- Why do you pay for data...
It's because MTN and Airtel and GLO think they need the money...money for what...to pay workers....now what do the workers do with the money:

1) spend 55% on food

2) 20% on transport

3) 5% on data

4) 10% on rent

5) The remaining percentages is eaten terribly by inflation

So what's the point of your 9-5 and millions of others thinking like you all along??

Why do you need the government?

- Water?? Its Underground!

-- Food?? [/b]There's land and seed. Government DID not create seed. seeds was there before the government was born because government is just humans that shit and age
like you and I and they were born into food with seeds!

--- Electricity There's kanji dam. And take this from me...the oil cabal + government has killed and buried any materials on free electricity...water engine, Tesla ether energy source etc. The oil cabal a sponsor the government campaigns so there you go

---Education Look around you. Wouldn't it be better to home school your kids and teach them farming/ engineering skills then send them to a place where they cram to pass exams?

Ask yourself?
Why exactly do you work
What's exactly do you work for?!!??

It's lonely at the top because it's a pyramid

PICTURE A PYRAMID and it'll all make sense to you.

The top needs the bottom but make it seem like they don't while the bottom doesn't need the too but act like they do. AND THAT'S THE PROBLEM!!

For the top to be a top, THERE HAS TO BE A BOTTOM!!

for the bottom to be a bottom, there has to be a top! The top makes the bottom of the pyramid A BOTTOM!!

THINK PEOPLE. The coming future depends on you.
Your children and coming generations depend on you

Dont leave the earth worse than you found it because you want to make momma proud

There is a way out but we all have to work together.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Golden Handcuffs by wittywriter: 11:46am On Jul 21
Interesting Piece.

Wittyness.

1 Like

Re: Golden Handcuffs by superCleanworks(m): 1:42pm On Jul 21
IAmHim1:
I'm writing this post on the fly so forgive my typos and incoherence

it is all a trap. a well designed circle for an endless cycle.
Re: Golden Handcuffs by IAmHim1: 9:53pm On Jul 21
I tell you.
The government was supposed to serve the people that elected them TILL they(the government) are no longer needed

The government all around the world know this and that EXACTLY why the empower the armed forces with guns and other sophisticated weapons...to protect them

Now ask yourself THIS VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION

Why does government officials need protection. Whom do they need protection from? The same people that elected them

Or they same people that didn't elect them

Now your gears are turning...the picture becomes clearer.

Government empower security agencies to protect them from the masses...the same masses that they claimed voted them into power shocked

Why would a government be protecting itself from the people that claimed voted them into power

Unless of course the people didn't vote them entirely and the forced their way into power

The guns that presidential security carries around...what do you think the gun is used for??
To kill animals in the Bush...or... shocked

Ah-ha!!

superCleanworks:

it is all a trap. a well designed circle for an endless cycle.
Re: Golden Handcuffs by IAmHim1: 10:09pm On Jul 21
Tinubu, Peter obi, Buhari shouldn't be higher than the least Nigerian BECAUSE THERE SHOULDN'T BE A LEAST NIGERIAN!!

Trust me, ice thought of ways to structure world government in ways that any governmental post would be scary for any incompetent candidate whosoever

I'm open to ideas smiley

Government are supposed to be public officials... So what then makes the government seat so attractive that candidates are willing to kill for it

Why would a man like Tinubu so old and worn out be willing to become the president of Nigeria at his age!!!

Something is SOO wrong

Initially, I thought Tinubu was passionate to turn Nigeria around because he was already old and Rich so I thought he wouldn't be after money and status like the other candidate...

I really believed in Tinubu...but now...I'm experiencing something literally opposite...

Why was the presidential seat attractive to a man that already seem to have everything...money, old age, children, influence

I just don't understand ANYTHING about politics. What's the driving force of politicians...maybe I can start from there and decipher this mystery behind the hunger to hold a government post...

Not just in Nigeria... around the world

The post was supposed to be TO SERVE. To be a servant

Maybe the masses have forgotten that the president is their servant. Just a mere servant to them.

So how does a mere servant live larger than the Master...
unless the servant is no longer a servant. The tables have turned. The servant have become the master and the old master is now a servant

How did it happen the First Time?

How can it happen again. Tick tock

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Golden Handcuffs by zemaye: 6:11am On Jul 25
chai this particle line of thought have been weighing heavy on my mind

I am grateful for time to think actually
hmmm!
someone asked me why my kids are home educating whilst they have a so called great education in the UK
I laughed because at this point I have moved on from explaining myself and my family choice to anyone
you need to be out to be able to see the prison well.
yesterday I was browsing for land and my kind of land in the UK in a location I like will be from £600k . I told my husband that I will gladly relocate to nigeria and live my life away from the noise!
and build a homestead that is self sufficient crazy as it sound 5 acres land in my choice location in nigeria is about under £1500..
amazing!!!!

IAmHim1:
Tinubu, Peter obi, Buhari shouldn't be higher than the least Nigerian BECAUSE THERE SHOULDN'T BE A LEAST NIGERIAN!!

Trust me, ice thought of ways to structure world government in ways that any governmental post would be scary for any incompetent candidate whosoever

I'm open to ideas smiley

Government are supposed to be public officials... So what then makes the government seat so attractive that candidates are willing to kill for it

Why would a man like Tinubu so old and worn out be willing to become the president of Nigeria at his age!!!

Something is SOO wrong

Initially, I thought Tinubu was passionate to turn Nigeria around because he was already old and Rich so I thought he wouldn't be after money and status like the other candidate...

I really believed in Tinubu...but now...I'm experiencing something literally opposite...

Why was the presidential seat attractive to a man that already seem to have everything...money, old age, children, influence

I just don't understand ANYTHING about politics. What's the driving force of politicians...maybe I can start from there and decipher this mystery behind the hunger to hold a government post...

Not just in Nigeria... around the world

The post was supposed to be TO SERVE. To be a servant

Maybe the masses have forgotten that the president is their servant. Just a mere servant to them.

So how does a mere servant live larger than the Master...
unless the servant is no longer a servant. The tables have turned. The servant have become the master and the old master is now a servant

How did it happen the First Time?

How can it happen again. Tick tock

Re: Golden Handcuffs by IAmHim1: 11:24am On Jul 25
I've passed through Nigeria education system.

Now here's something to think about:

1) Question 1: How does the government control the masses and keep the masses believing in the country?

Answer: News papers, television shows

Remember, there was cholera outbreak in Nigeria some few weeks ago.
Now ask yourself...why is no one talking about it anymore!!!
What the hell happened!!

It's simply Because the news stopped talking about it so people thought cholera has ended...same cholera that is caused by dirty water...

Has dirty water ended in Nigeria. Resounding NO
but the news told you cholera has ended in Nigeria so there you go

Refer back to my other thread: Power of Newscasters. It's colorful and I hope you like it very much

Question 2: How does the church and mosques control it's worshippers

Answer: The Bible and quaran.
Whatever is in those books ONLY give power to the religious institution.

Never will you ever find in this Bible that Jesus was murdered by the church elders because he taught the people to access God without a petty physical building such as a church

Same way you'll never find in the quaran that Jesus and Mohammed are literally messangers of the Same God, the One who created everything and everyone seen and unseen

Question 3: How does big corporation like shell, Chevron, nestle, FMCG, BANKS, ensure that there is workers available for their companies when their old workers age and are unfit for work??

Answer: A school

In a school, you're taught to only become enslaved to the 9-5 system.

Even if you manage to break out, whatever corporation you form will literally make you become an owner of a company that encourages 9-5 or 7am-7pm shift jobs.

It's was properly constructed long before you were born.

I've passed through the school system and I tell you, 5 years on the farm planting and researching best farming practices beats 5 years in a classroom writing notes and cramming to pass exams!! 60% of salary from 9-5 or 7-7 goes to food. Now food is experiencing inflation in Nigeria and slowly encroaching global scale so you see

Why do you think internship is just 6 months and NYSC doesn't have the option of sending corpers to the farm with modernized fam equipments.

All random huh

If it's not a conspiracy then it's a coincidence. You really believe it's a coincidence huh Zemaye

PS: I for one will NEVER ADVISE you to have or own any property in Nigeria.
If at all, own just a few AND and never plan to relocate from UK to Nigeria

Nigeria doesn't have a government. Tomorrow your land could be taken from you by a corrupt government official and your body could be found in a lagoon...

There is no means for a proper investigation neither does the local.poiliceman knows what fingerprint or crime scene is grin

Look or research for an African country with a stable government AND controlled inflation so your investment can be protected

The exchange rate fluctuations and inconsistent government policies in Nigeria will kill your investment returns. Sit and think about this. Make your calculations and you'll know what I'm saying is truth

The only Thing you'll enjoy in Nigeria is lawlessness and paddy paddy government

Heads up Zemaye!

zemaye:
chai this particle line of thought have been weighing heavy on my mind

I am grateful for time to think actually
hmmm!
someone asked me why my kids are home educating whilst they have a so called great education in the UK
I laughed because at this point I have moved on from explaining myself and my family choice to anyone
you need to be out to be able to see the prison well.
yesterday I was browsing for land and my kind of land in the UK in a location I like will be from £600k . I told my husband that I will gladly relocate to nigeria and live my life away from the noise!
and build a homestead that is self sufficient crazy as it sound 5 acres land in my choice location in nigeria is about under £1500..
amazing!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Golden Handcuffs by zemaye: 3:53pm On Jul 25
this one off me finish!

ah! there goes my researching mind
My husband told me about finding dead body for lagoon with no body to answer, the man no wan hear nigeria!
I was the one on the conviencing table wow!

my country with arable land and vegetation yet no peace of mind!
IAmHim1:

The only Thing you'll enjoy in Nigeria is lawlessness and paddy paddy government

Heads up Zemaye!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Golden Handcuffs by zemaye: 4:02pm On Jul 25
this is troubling and true
IAmHim1:
I've passed through Nigeria education system.

PS: I for one will NEVER ADVISE you to have or own any property in Nigeria.
If at all, own just a few AND and never plan to relocate from UK to Nigeria

Nigeria doesn't have a government. Tomorrow your land could be taken from you by a corrupt government official and your body could be found in a lagoon...

There is no means for a proper investigation neither does the local.poiliceman knows what fingerprint or crime scene is grin

[b]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Golden Handcuffs by IAmHim1: 8:41pm On Jul 25
grin grin
zemaye:
this one off me finish!

ah! there goes my researching mind
My husband told me about finding dead body for lagoon with no body to answer, the man no wan hear nigeria!
I was the one on the conviencing table wow!

my country with arable land and vegetation yet no peace of mind!

(1) (Reply)

Dad Begs For Forgiveness For Defiling His Two Daughters / Husband Kills Wife Overbreastfeeding / Emir Gunmi, Ex- FCT Chief Judge, Guilty Of Corruption - NJC

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.