Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,690 members, 7,930,381 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 04:50 PM

Gov Mbah Calls For Simon Ekpa’s Repatriation Over Killings In South-east - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Mbah Calls For Simon Ekpa’s Repatriation Over Killings In South-east (853 Views)

Gov Mbah Appoints Ekweremadu’s Son, 14 Others Commissioners / Enugu Government To Shut Schools, Markets Obeying ‘sit-at-home’ Monday -Gov Mbah / Woto Woto For Simon Ekpa As Finland Govt Gives Him 48hrs To Cancel Sit At Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov Mbah Calls For Simon Ekpa’s Repatriation Over Killings In South-east by Goodvibes007: 4:04pm On Jul 21
Artscollection:

Atleast it's on record that non of them supported him, the only reason they are calling for his release is because those idiots called ipob are using him as an excuse to perpetuate their madness
How about ibos embark on protests to stop the madness. Government won't submit to Ekpa's blackmail tactics.

1 Like

Re: Gov Mbah Calls For Simon Ekpa’s Repatriation Over Killings In South-east by Ojiofor: 4:06pm On Jul 21
gidgiddy:

So no evidence against Simon Ekpa except mouth? Now you know why Finland had done nothing to him, they don't operate on mouth

Looking for evidence from me as in what,are we in law court or am I Enugu state governor asking for his repatriation?
If he is not guilty,when is he visiting Nigeria?
He should come to Nigeria and clear his name.

1 Like

Re: Gov Mbah Calls For Simon Ekpa’s Repatriation Over Killings In South-east by gidgiddy: 4:20pm On Jul 21
Ojiofor:

Looking for evidence from me as in what,are we in law court or am I Enugu state governor asking for his repatriation?
If he is not guilty,when is he visiting Nigeria?
He should come to Nigeria and clear his name.

He will be visiting Nigeria in 2099, so you and Enigu State Governor will have to be patient till then

1 Like

Re: Gov Mbah Calls For Simon Ekpa’s Repatriation Over Killings In South-east by Ojiofor: 4:27pm On Jul 21
gidgiddy:

He will be visiting Nigeria in 2099, so you and Enigu State Governor will have to be patient till then

So indirectly you agreed Biafra won't come even in 2099.So why are you guys wasting people's lives and energy in pursuit of nothing?

3 Likes

Re: Gov Mbah Calls For Simon Ekpa’s Repatriation Over Killings In South-east by Dragonsword: 4:41pm On Jul 21
Ojiofor:

You are always on the side of enemies of the people in name of Biafra agitation.So because he is a Finnish citizen he can commit acts of terrorism in Nigeria and get away it?Nnamdi Kanu was also a UK citizen who thought he was invisible.
what are you waiting for? Nig state went to Kenya and kidnaped MNK. Has it solved the issue of agitation in the south east? Only ijoit will continue to do one to thing and expect a different results

1 Like

Re: Gov Mbah Calls For Simon Ekpa’s Repatriation Over Killings In South-east by Ojiofor: 5:00pm On Jul 21
Dragonsword:
what are you waiting for? Nig state went to Kenya and kidnaped MNK. Has it solved the issue of agitation in the south east? Only ijoit will continue to do one to thing and expect a different results

It is normal for any government to arrest persons they consider a threat to national security.Ojukwu and Gen Ironsi did it to Adaka boro.If you are president you will do same thing.

3 Likes

Re: Gov Mbah Calls For Simon Ekpa’s Repatriation Over Killings In South-east by gidgiddy: 5:21pm On Jul 21
Ojiofor:

So indirectly you agreed Biafra won't come even in 2099.So why are you guys wasting people's lives and energy in pursuit of nothing?

By then, the insecurity, hunger, bad governance that Nigeria is good at producing would have finished all of us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gov Mbah Calls For Simon Ekpa’s Repatriation Over Killings In South-east by Mrexcell(m): 5:32pm On Jul 21
Chinkoalhaji34:
If only other states could be as proactive as Anambra state, we would have solved this South-East menace long time ago.

Kudos to Gov. Mbah

Kidnapping is still very rampant in some parts of anambra.
Re: Gov Mbah Calls For Simon Ekpa’s Repatriation Over Killings In South-east by Noerection: 5:32pm On Jul 21
Broveens42:

Show me a crime He claimed responsibility for
the is today’s tweet
https://x.com/simon_ekpa/status/1815034678467817916?s=46
Re: Gov Mbah Calls For Simon Ekpa’s Repatriation Over Killings In South-east by Ojiofor: 5:33pm On Jul 21
gidgiddy:

By then, the insecurity, hunger, bad governance that Nigeria is good at producing would have finished all of us

It seems you now serving two masters grin
Simon Ekpa and Nnamdi Kanu at same time.Na wao.I hope you dey get your own reward from diaspora donations.

3 Likes

Re: Gov Mbah Calls For Simon Ekpa’s Repatriation Over Killings In South-east by tunde1200(m): 7:54pm On Jul 21
flokii:

If FG should arrest him.. the same set of Igbo leaders calling for Kanu's release will rise up to demand his unconditional release.
The Igbos are their own biggest problem, they don't know.

Igbos are their own problems from the onset.
But what surprised me most is the killing of igbos by ESN/ipobiedents in the East.

2 Likes

Re: Gov Mbah Calls For Simon Ekpa’s Repatriation Over Killings In South-east by Broveens42(m): 8:15pm On Jul 21
Ojiofor:

Ask the governor who is asking for his repatriation from Finland to answer for killings in Southeast.
Maybe you do not know the meaning of terrorism.

So if certain persons in uniform are being attacked at ILLEGAL check points, is it unlawful?

Explain how terrorism means engaging persons who unlawfully impede or disturb civilian movements (20 marks)
Re: Gov Mbah Calls For Simon Ekpa’s Repatriation Over Killings In South-east by Austineva(m): 8:21pm On Jul 21
Artscollection:
I wonder why fg has not done anything on that and the igbos living in Finland seems to be cowards.
You go explain tire u unity beggar. All Igbo Biafrans love him so oo much and besides you think Simon Ekpa is an ordinary human in Finland? Go make enquiry on who he is in Finland and stop crying
Re: Gov Mbah Calls For Simon Ekpa’s Repatriation Over Killings In South-east by Austineva(m): 8:26pm On Jul 21
Stolen:
HAHAHAHAHA

THE FULANI GOAT HAS NOT SAID A WORD OVER FULANI KIDNAP OF ENUGU PEOPLE.

I WONDER WHO KEEP BLESSING US WITH GOVERNORS LIKE THIS, WHAT THAT PERSON AIM TO ACHEVE,
I'm telling Brotherly, you are always on point ✔️✊✊✊

1 Like

Re: Gov Mbah Calls For Simon Ekpa’s Repatriation Over Killings In South-east by Broveens42(m): 8:26pm On Jul 21
Noerection:
. https://x.com/simon_ekpa/status/1802158003862323672?s=46

You see why I say you should go back to your native language. He is simply reporting what’s naturally reactionary (self defense)
Says “ neutralized persons responsible for disappearance of youths (kidnap).

That Benue people watch while their people are being slaughtered, aided by certain political actors as confirmed by the chief bandit, doesn’t make it right

1 Like

Re: Gov Mbah Calls For Simon Ekpa’s Repatriation Over Killings In South-east by Austineva(m): 8:28pm On Jul 21
richiemcgold:
Someone will sit in the comfort of his house in far away Finland and still forment trouble right here in his native land. And there's nobody among his people that can call him to order. No one is brave enough to put any end to this rubbish. Walahi, this can never happen in my tribe. Never!
Because Igbos are are too smart and wise people. We love him so much because he is doing our collective will
Re: Gov Mbah Calls For Simon Ekpa’s Repatriation Over Killings In South-east by Broveens42(m): 8:32pm On Jul 21
Noerection:
the is today’s tweet
https://x.com/simon_ekpa/status/1815034678467817916?s=46

As they came to kill… good observation.

Then you have to ask yourself some questions. Who sanctioned the movement of army in armored tanks to a region that’s not officially at war.
If it was the GCFR, did he get the approval of the National Assembly?

So when ekpa ends the statement with “…. Who came to kill…” it’s not an act of terrorism since they are unknown forces not officially sanctioned by the GCFR

1 Like

Re: Gov Mbah Calls For Simon Ekpa’s Repatriation Over Killings In South-east by Ojiofor: 8:43pm On Jul 21
Broveens42:

So if certain persons in uniform are being attacked at ILLEGAL check points, is it unlawful?

Explain how terrorism means engaging persons who unlawfully impede or disturb civilian movements (20 marks)

Who sent you to attack security agents on official duty post?That is why your group is proscribed by the government.
Terrorism is when you force people to sit at home against their wish through violence and intimidation.
You want the military to be removed from our roads so that you can carry out your kidnapping and car snatching business with impunity without being challenged in the name of Biafra agitation.

2 Likes

Re: Gov Mbah Calls For Simon Ekpa’s Repatriation Over Killings In South-east by Broveens42(m): 8:50pm On Jul 21
Ojiofor:

Who sent you to attack security agents on official duty post?That is why your group is proscribed by the government.
Terrorism is when you force people to sit at home against their wish through violence and intimidation.
You want the military to be removed from our roads so that you can carry out your kidnapping and car snatching business with impunity without being challenged in the name of Biafra agitation.

And I’m asking:
How did ekpa in far away Finland force people to sit at home?
Did he move from one house to the other, locking their doors with his foot soldiers?
Re: Gov Mbah Calls For Simon Ekpa’s Repatriation Over Killings In South-east by Ojiofor: 8:55pm On Jul 21
Broveens42:

And I’m asking:
How did ekpa in far away Finland force people to sit at home?
Did he move from one house to the other, locking their doors with his foot soldiers?

He is using the same structure Nnamdi Kanu created to enforce sit at home.Nnamdi Kanu successfully created and launched Eastern Insecurity Network aka ESN from far away UK.Osama Bin Laden was leader of Alqaeda worldwide from his base in Afghanistan.So location does not matter.

3 Likes

Re: Gov Mbah Calls For Simon Ekpa’s Repatriation Over Killings In South-east by Okoroawusa: 9:41pm On Jul 21
Why calling for Ekpa's arrest? I thought Abaribe went to Tinubu and begged that once Nnamdi Kanu is released insecurity will stop in the South East?

Una no well... keep chasing shadows. Until Nnamdi Kanu is six feet under there won't be peace in the South East. Many of you Igbo leaders know it but are afraid to say it. Keep deceiving yourselves. Ndi ara!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gov Mbah Calls For Simon Ekpa’s Repatriation Over Killings In South-east by Okoroawusa: 9:43pm On Jul 21
Ojiofor:

Nekwa Ojiofor o! Di anya long time,..Nna rapu ndi ara ahu.

1 Like

Re: Gov Mbah Calls For Simon Ekpa’s Repatriation Over Killings In South-east by Okoroawusa: 9:46pm On Jul 21
Ojiofor:

It seems you now serving two masters grin
Simon Ekpa and Nnamdi Kanu at same time.Na wao.I hope you dey get your own reward from diaspora donations.

Gidgiddy is serving three masters ---- Nnamdi Kanu, Simon Ekpa and Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: Gov Mbah Calls For Simon Ekpa’s Repatriation Over Killings In South-east by Ojiofor: 10:09pm On Jul 21
Okoroawusa:

Nekwa Ojiofor o! Di anya long time,..Nna rapu ndi ara ahu.

Longest time bro,ke nke ne eme na ogbe?

2 Likes

Re: Gov Mbah Calls For Simon Ekpa’s Repatriation Over Killings In South-east by Ojiofor: 10:13pm On Jul 21
Okoroawusa:

Gidgiddy is serving three masters ---- Nnamdi Kanu, Simon Ekpa and Peter Obi.

Gidigiddy the paid nairaland propagandist grin

1 Like

Re: Gov Mbah Calls For Simon Ekpa’s Repatriation Over Killings In South-east by BigYash: 10:23pm On Jul 21
Ojiofor:

You are always on the side of enemies of the people in name of Biafra agitation.So because he is a Finnish citizen he can commit acts of terrorism in Nigeria and get away it?Nnamdi Kanu was also a UK citizen who thought he was invisible.
He said he want his people to go. Let them go... Why holding them ,and not that they are even benefiting any good from the country.. Let them go and let peace reign o.. It’s simple... Someone from the east was telling me ,saying If only you know how many officers life wasted already over this bulshit.. Nigeria media dey hide reports about the killings like he said.
Re: Gov Mbah Calls For Simon Ekpa’s Repatriation Over Killings In South-east by Ojiofor: 10:36pm On Jul 21
BigYash:
He said he want his people to go. Let them go... Why holding them ,and not that they are even benefiting any good from the country.. Let them go and let peace reign o.. It’s simple... Someone from the east was telling me ,saying If only you know how many officers life wasted already over this bulshit.. Nigeria media dey hide reports about the killings like he said.

So anybody can just rise up out of nowhere and demand let me my people go?
Who knows Simon Ekpa in Igboland to speak for them?
Who gave him the mandate to speak for them?
Where did the Igbo nation gather and decided they want a separate nation from Nigeria and Simon Ekpa or Nnamdi Kanu is given the authority to speak for them?If you can answer this few question I will take you serious.

2 Likes

Re: Gov Mbah Calls For Simon Ekpa’s Repatriation Over Killings In South-east by OnyeAshuaUru: 12:17am On Jul 22
Finally, Mba is making sense.
Re: Gov Mbah Calls For Simon Ekpa’s Repatriation Over Killings In South-east by Okoroawusa: 7:28am On Jul 22
Ojiofor:

Longest time bro,ke nke ne eme na ogbe?
Did serve a ban or what? Or you decided to limit your visit to Nairaland?

Nna, ogbem did cool. Anom oyii.
Re: Gov Mbah Calls For Simon Ekpa’s Repatriation Over Killings In South-east by Ojiofor: 9:32am On Jul 22
Okoroawusa:

Did serve a ban or what? Or you decided to limit your visit to Nairaland?

Nna, ogbem did cool. Anom oyii.

I was busy offline so I decided to take a break but now I am back.
Good to know you are doing great.

1 Like

Re: Gov Mbah Calls For Simon Ekpa’s Repatriation Over Killings In South-east by Okoroawusa: 9:35am On Jul 22
Ojiofor:

I was busy offline so I decided to take a break but now I am back.
Good to know you are doing great.
Okay. Jisieike my brother

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osunbor Probes Igbinedion / Infrastructural Decay In U.S. / How Chigbue, Bpe Boss, Escaped Sack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.