Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,323 members, 7,967,818 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 09:34 AM

Business Failures/financial Problems, Have You Used A Success Soap Before ? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Business Failures/financial Problems, Have You Used A Success Soap Before ? (262 Views)

When Problems Are Spiritual.... / Can I Masturbate While Bathing Native Spiritual Soap / Plz Help Me!!! Why Spiritual Soap Don't Work For Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business Failures/financial Problems, Have You Used A Success Soap Before ? by Deepspirituals: 11:25am On Jul 21
Hello ,

I'm Spiritualist D'Light.

Have you been Rich before , were things going on Smoothly for you before and all of a Sudden things went bad .

You have been trying and trying to make things work again but Hell No it's Getting Worse .

Come to think of it .

Have you Ever Visited a Spiritualist , Alfa , Prophet or a Traditionalist before and you were given soap to Make you Make Wealth Prosper before?

When you were given such Soap , Things were moving on well , Business Prosperity,you were getting lots of Money etc .

But after sometimes you discover that things went bad again and seems all the Wealth is Gone

Hmmm ! You are on a very Long thing .

Have you an Idea of what were the Items used to Prepare the soap given to you ?

Are you sure Human Part was not Pounded with the Soap , Are you sure a New born Baby with Blood on its body was not Pounded with other items to make that Soap.

Are you sure the Skull dried or Fresh of a Human being is not Mixed with the Soap you were Given ?

Are you sure the Cloth used to bury a Corpse is not removed ,Burnt into ashes and mixed with the soap they gave you .

Are you sure Tongue of Human being is not Burnt and mixed with the soap ?

When you had some Challenges you couldn't Endure ,You were Frustrated and tired then you Visited Spiritualist ,They saw your Frustrations and Desperation they went ahead to Prepare a wealth Drawing Soap for you .

The Consequences is what you see today .

Don't You Notice that some of your Children dying could be as a result of the Soap you once used to Bath .

The Misfortunes befalling you too .

If you asked them Any Consequences they tell you No Consequences.
They are liars .

Listen no matter the situation ,The Spirit of the Dead that they use His or Part will never go to Sleep ,He would keep working for you to make Wealth ,But Soonest same Spirit would gets back to hunt you and demand for his Body Part ,If you still demand the Spirit to bring more ,He will be on a mission to make you Mad Or Kill you ,Your Children and wife .

It's my 29 Years of Deep Spiritual Practice devoid of Evil .Never Delve into Using of Human Parts ,Killing your fellow being to Seek Wealth. They all have Consequences and you will Have yourself to Blame.

Almighty God has Created enough Plants ,Leaves ,Animals For use to Seek wealth from the Spirituals not Human Being..

Never Kill any Human Soul.

I'm Spiritualist D'Light .

Talk to me if you are Truly Fed Up about Unpleasant Situations and for you that is into a big mess as a result of using Soap made with human parts unknowingly .

Talk to me for Freedom

Whatsapp .Call
Re: Business Failures/financial Problems, Have You Used A Success Soap Before ? by Deepspirituals: 1:42am On Jul 23
Deepspirituals:
Hello ,

I'm Spiritualist D'Light.

Have you been Rich before , were things going on Smoothly for you before and all of a Sudden things went bad .

You have been trying and trying to make things work again but Hell No it's Getting Worse .

Come to think of it .

Have you Ever Visited a Spiritualist , Alfa , Prophet or a Traditionalist before and you were given soap to Make you Make Wealth Prosper before?

When you were given such Soap , Things were moving on well , Business Prosperity,you were getting lots of Money etc .

But after sometimes you discover that things went bad again and seems all the Wealth is Gone

Hmmm ! You are on a very Long thing .

Have you an Idea of what were the Items used to Prepare the soap given to you ?

Are you sure Human Part was not Pounded with the Soap , Are you sure a New born Baby with Blood on its body was not Pounded with other items to make that Soap.

Are you sure the Skull dried or Fresh of a Human being is not Mixed with the Soap you were Given ?

Are you sure the Cloth used to bury a Corpse is not removed ,Burnt into ashes and mixed with the soap they gave you .

Are you sure Tongue of Human being is not Burnt and mixed with the soap ?

When you had some Challenges you couldn't Endure ,You were Frustrated and tired then you Visited Spiritualist ,They saw your Frustrations and Desperation they went ahead to Prepare a wealth Drawing Soap for you .

The Consequences is what you see today .

Don't You Notice that some of your Children dying could be as a result of the Soap you once used to Bath .

The Misfortunes befalling you too .

If you asked them Any Consequences they tell you No Consequences.
They are liars .

Listen no matter the situation ,The Spirit of the Dead that they use His or Part will never go to Sleep ,He would keep working for you to make Wealth ,But Soonest same Spirit would gets back to hunt you and demand for his Body Part ,If you still demand the Spirit to bring more ,He will be on a mission to make you Mad Or Kill you ,Your Children and wife .

It's my 29 Years of Deep Spiritual Practice devoid of Evil .Never Delve into Using of Human Parts ,Killing your fellow being to Seek Wealth. They all have Consequences and you will Have yourself to Blame.

Almighty God has Created enough Plants ,Leaves ,Animals For use to Seek wealth from the Spirituals not Human Being..

Never Kill any Human Soul.

I'm Spiritualist D'Light .

Talk to me if you are Truly Fed Up about Unpleasant Situations and for you that is into a big mess as a result of using Soap made with human parts unknowingly .

Talk to me for Freedom

Whatsapp .Call
Re: Business Failures/financial Problems, Have You Used A Success Soap Before ? by Deepspirituals: 3:05pm On Jul 25
Talk to me for Freedom

Whatsapp .Call

(1) (Reply)

Feaces / Finance And Banking World Conference / Finally This The Story Was Written By This People So Free Her Now Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.