Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,210 members, 7,963,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 01:11 AM

Legalization Of Documents In Romanian Embassy In Abuja - Travel Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel Ads / Legalization Of Documents In Romanian Embassy In Abuja (173 Views)

Legalization And Authentication Of Documents In Ministry Of Education / Legalization And Authentication Of Documents In Ministry In Abuja / What Method Should I Use To Apply For My Visa Application At Us Embassy ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Legalization Of Documents In Romanian Embassy In Abuja by next2u: 11:41am On Jul 21
if you are trying to legalize documents in Romanian embassy in Abuja for immigration purpose and you are far away ,out side Abuja or you are abroad and you need assistance to authenticate your documents in ministry of Educate ,ministry of foreign affair and legalization at the Romanian embassy.

There will be attachment of documents of previous authentication and legalization with Romanian embassy In Abuja

pls only those that really need assistance for such service ,should contact me

Mr Richard 08024995989 call and whatsapp

(1) (Reply)

What To Expect Comming To Europe Especially Uk&watch All Other Videos / First 1k People That Subscribe To My Channel Will Get Info How To Get Uk Visa / The Type Of English Exam U Need To Take In Uk/why Do We Have Obas In Yoruba Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.