Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,323 members, 7,967,817 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 09:31 AM

Can You Stand On This Type Of Stone Of Love? (pix) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Stand On This Type Of Stone Of Love? (pix) (2850 Views)

Men Shared Some Things They Did When They Were In Love (pix) / Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? / Ladies, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Stand On This Type Of Stone Of Love? (pix) by Melagros(m): 11:50am On Jul 21
COMRADES, they said love is blind, right? In this case, I can see

There are lots of things I don't do because of this so-called LOVE

1 Like

Re: Can You Stand On This Type Of Stone Of Love? (pix) by Sonnobax15(m): 11:51am On Jul 21
lipsrsealed
It'd only take someone with a heart to stand there with me.....But unfortunately, Nigerian bannies are all heartless..

5 Likes

Re: Can You Stand On This Type Of Stone Of Love? (pix) by Orobadmeat: 11:54am On Jul 21
Abeg, you go stand alone grin,, What if I fall grin grin grin, Love is pain undecided

2 Likes

Re: Can You Stand On This Type Of Stone Of Love? (pix) by brain54(m): 12:12pm On Jul 21
No thank you sir...

4 Likes

Re: Can You Stand On This Type Of Stone Of Love? (pix) by Tokskob2008: 12:19pm On Jul 21
I can stand there alone and on my own but will will never stand there cos of any stupid love cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Stand On This Type Of Stone Of Love? (pix) by Xscape047: 12:21pm On Jul 21
Dammmn ....

E go B na ...

No protective gear.. what if it's a SET-UP..

2 Likes

Re: Can You Stand On This Type Of Stone Of Love? (pix) by Kobicove(m): 1:13pm On Jul 21
Only people who have a death wish will stand on that stone undecided

4 Likes

Re: Can You Stand On This Type Of Stone Of Love? (pix) by okoroemeka(m): 1:27pm On Jul 21
Melagros:
COMRADES, they said love is blind, right? In this case, I can see

There are lots of things I don't do because of this so-called LOVE
so if I am in Norway the time I will use to work in stockfish factory or scrapyard will be wasted standing on a rock and looking at the blue sky

2 Likes

Re: Can You Stand On This Type Of Stone Of Love? (pix) by Melagros(m): 1:56pm On Jul 21
okoroemeka:
so if I am in Norway the time I will use to work in stockfish factory or scrapyard will be wasted standing on a rock and looking at the blue sky
It's well brother grin grin grin grin grin

If person falls from that stone, na bye bye be that!
Re: Can You Stand On This Type Of Stone Of Love? (pix) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 2:02pm On Jul 21
Yes. I can't fall 100% sure

1 Like

Re: Can You Stand On This Type Of Stone Of Love? (pix) by Usmanovic95(m): 3:32pm On Jul 21
Every one can't be a daredevil.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Stand On This Type Of Stone Of Love? (pix) by Sirhush(m): 3:37pm On Jul 21
For where, I no fit take that risk jare

1 Like

Re: Can You Stand On This Type Of Stone Of Love? (pix) by CgRay: 3:44pm On Jul 21
I would prefer to stand alone

1 Like

Re: Can You Stand On This Type Of Stone Of Love? (pix) by PeterZoom: 3:55pm On Jul 21
I can stand alone. I will not be responsible for anybody problem.

1 Like

Re: Can You Stand On This Type Of Stone Of Love? (pix) by CyrusVI(m): 4:04pm On Jul 21
Xscape047:
Dammmn ....

E go B na ...

No protective gear.. what if it's a SET-UP..

Who set am up

Nature or geologists??

1 Like

Re: Can You Stand On This Type Of Stone Of Love? (pix) by Nonexisting1: 5:28pm On Jul 21
I won't be surprised to hear that the two love birds standing on that rock have divorced. The greatest outings my parents have gone together are traditional weddings and funerals yet they have been married for almost 40yrs and still counting. All these nonsense love adventures don't faze me.

1 Like

Re: Can You Stand On This Type Of Stone Of Love? (pix) by CJStarz: 6:50pm On Jul 21
How exactly did they get to that spot?

2 Likes

Re: Can You Stand On This Type Of Stone Of Love? (pix) by VinnyBaba: 10:00pm On Jul 21
I can Stand on it. smiley

But Never with a Nigerian Girl Sha. undecided

1 Like

Re: Can You Stand On This Type Of Stone Of Love? (pix) by 1Sharon(f): 12:19am On Jul 22
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
It'd only take someone with a heart to stand there with me.....But unfortunately, Nigerian bannies are all heartless..

You need a passport first.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Stand On This Type Of Stone Of Love? (pix) by Leemzyy(f): 7:33am On Jul 22
Yea of course i can stand there with my hubby!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Stand On This Type Of Stone Of Love? (pix) by Melagros(m): 2:01pm On Jul 22
VinnyBaba:

I can Stand on it. smiley

But Never with a Nigerian Girl Sha. undecided
That's all!

1 Like

Re: Can You Stand On This Type Of Stone Of Love? (pix) by John505050(m): 2:55pm On Jul 22
I'm tired of life. I will stand there honestly. Life is not worth living

1 Like

Re: Can You Stand On This Type Of Stone Of Love? (pix) by fineberry(m): 3:48pm On Jul 22
Why will I want to stand there, to prove Wetin.

1 Like

Re: Can You Stand On This Type Of Stone Of Love? (pix) by Melagros(m): 5:07pm On Jul 22
Leemzyy:
Yea of course i can stand there with my hubby!!
But babanbali said that he can't take such a high risk
Re: Can You Stand On This Type Of Stone Of Love? (pix) by Leemzyy(f): 4:21am On Jul 23
Melagros:

But babanbali said that he can't take such a high risk
Lols so why now refer him as my hubby?
Re: Can You Stand On This Type Of Stone Of Love? (pix) by omakay(m): 6:16am On Jul 23
Of course, I can stand there...

Wearing a parachute....... Na love matter, no be die matter.

1 Like

Re: Can You Stand On This Type Of Stone Of Love? (pix) by henndukwe18: 2:16pm On Jul 23
Leave love out of ds, ds is a matter of life n death

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Toast A Older Lady / Hilarious Photo Of The Day / A Long And Touching Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.