Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,125 members, 7,987,932 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 08:12 PM

Investor Don Burst Person Head - Jail Is Calling - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investor Don Burst Person Head - Jail Is Calling (130 Views)

IMF Is Calling For Stricter Crypto Rules In Africa. / La Buena Vida: Easy Passive Income Or Scam Waiting To Burst? / Cryptocurrency: India To Ban Private Wallets, Fine And Jail Violators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Investor Don Burst Person Head - Jail Is Calling by DeDonniesHomes: 12:20pm On Jul 21
So Mr. Lamidi bought a piece of land from Omonile.

As expected, he inspected the property, negotiated, and made payment.

They gave him a receipt and a Deed of Assignment. Everything went smoothly. They even exchanged a handshake of friendship.

6 months later, Mr. Lamidi went to see the state of things in his plot of land. When he got to a spot that looks like his portion, he saw someone erecting a building foundation there.

“Obviously, mine is in front”, he told himself.

He walked to the end of the street before he realized that something was fishy. So, he quickly rushed back.

“Stop that thing wey you dey do there”, he scolded the bricklayer.

He went on to ask, “Who bring you come here?”

“Na Oga Igbo”, the bricklayer responded as he pointed towards the car of Omo Nna.

At this point, Omo Nna has highlighted from his car, walking towards Oga Lamidi.

“Wetin happen”, he asked.

Mr. Lamidi: Who are you and wetin you dey find for my land.

Na like so quarrel take start, before we know wetin dey happen, na “My head o, my head o” we all dey hear.

Omo Nna don fling shovel for Mr. Lamidi head

As I type, Mr. Lamidi is presently receiving First Aid at the pharmacy in front of the street.

When we tell you to patronize trusted real estate firms when buying land, you will say no. Now see what the outcome is.

Investors dey fight, the land sca.mmer probably hide for bush dey watch the film.

What baffles me the most is – instead of the victims to join forces together to fight the bloodi sca.mmer, they are fighting each other. No be juju be that?

Well, if after reading this post, you still decide to patronize an omonile, take the following steps for the sake of caution.

Bye for now.

~ Donald Karo

(1) (Reply)

All Victims Of Vandera.io Ponzi Scheme meet here / Buy And Keep For Investment. Ibeju Lekki. N650k. Eunice 08029562694 / Earn Crypto Watching Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.