Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,210 members, 7,963,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 01:08 AM

Go Back To Your State And Protest! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Go Back To Your State And Protest! (1628 Views)

Hunger: Come Out And Protest Peacefully, IYC Tells N’delta Youths / Go To Your State And Protest, Enugu State Government To Phyno And Flavour / Come Back After 2023 And Protest ENDSARS Then We Will Join (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Go Back To Your State And Protest! by MossadAgent: 1:19pm On Jul 21
shortgun:
As the planned protest is fast approaching the enemies of the people are telling Nigerians to go back to their home states if they want to protest grin

They won't tell Nigerians to go back to their states when Nigerians and thier relatives are forcefully posted to troubled zones in the country where many never came back alive for the mandatory NYSC scheme.

They won't tell Nigerians to go back to their states when Nigerians and their loved ones in the military and other security agencies are deployed to communities where insurgents, bandits and terrorist kill them while serving the country.
Nigerians won't go back to their states when resources taken from their states are distributed to different parts of the country or used to finance the insensitive luxurious lifestyle of the political class.

Anyone telling you to protest only in your home state is a compromised criminal going against the provisions of the constitution.

You are just exposing yourselves to the world and validating every warning and prediction people like myself have made on your Ibo ambitions .

Continue.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Go Back To Your State And Protest! by flyinnizam(m): 1:33pm On Jul 21
CyrusVI:

Like say Lagos called u from your state to file invest or work over there

Guy, people pay taxes everywhere, if E vex u, u fit relocate go your state go dey work
shut up ronu, u know nothing, Lagos like everyday wants more investment doesn't matter where they people comes from. I'm 100% sure u are among those ondo, ekiti abi osun yorubas claiming lagos as their state
Re: Go Back To Your State And Protest! by mrvitalis(m): 1:39pm On Jul 21
helinues:

Stop being incoherent on my mentions.

Thank you
Stop posting stupid things in a public forum
Re: Go Back To Your State And Protest! by helinues: 1:41pm On Jul 21
mrvitalis:

Stop posting stupid things in a public forum

Why not erased them all so that you can have the missing peace of mind
Re: Go Back To Your State And Protest! by Misterone: 1:47pm On Jul 21
shortgun:
As the planned protest is fast approaching the enemies of the people are telling Nigerians to go back to their home states if they want to protest grin

They won't tell Nigerians to go back to their states when Nigerians and thier relatives are forcefully posted to troubled zones in the country where many never came back alive for the mandatory NYSC scheme.

They won't tell Nigerians to go back to their states when Nigerians and their loved ones in the military and other security agencies are deployed to communities where insurgents, bandits and terrorist kill them while serving the country.
Nigerians won't go back to their states when resources taken from their states are distributed to different parts of the country or used to finance the insensitive luxurious lifestyle of the political class.

Anyone telling you to protest only in your home state is a compromised criminal going against the provisions of the constitution.

Your protest is for regionalism and restructuring. Then go back to your home state. You're in lagos and you're protesting for good governance for Imo state. How will the protest in lagos affect governance in Imo state.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Go Back To Your State And Protest! by Obiedun(m): 1:49pm On Jul 21
shortgun:

This is a very senseless thing to say
What you wrote is senseless. Since you are promoting protest online it is advisable you go to your state and do your senseless protest

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Go Back To Your State And Protest! by shortgun(m): 1:57pm On Jul 21
MossadAgent:

Why is it that it pains you lot badly when they point you to your respective states and region ?

Your governors are now collecting at least double the FAAC allocations they used to get but yet none of them is even willing to pay the last minimum wage of #30k.

Is Lagos the capital of SE region ?

Is Sanuolu the Governor -General of SE region ?

Contrary to what you think, Lagos is not no man's land and you did not in anyway develop it from scratch.

It's attitude like this that made me conclude a very long time ago that you guys will oppose any talk of return to regionalism and for a weaker federal govt.

It's also this fixation on other people's affairs and resources makes me conclude your Biafra agitation is even more fake .

Better begin to imbibe the principles of charity and learn to apply first at home.

Go and demand for better governance in your states and region before you carry your busy body to others.

Shameless
It pains me so bad because I was posted to serve in a village called igodan close to igbokoda in okitipupa ondo state without my consent!

I endured lack of basic amenities, contacted toilet infection from the use of pit toilet and walked long distances everyday because I am a Nigerian and the constitution mandates that I serve the country!
So many other people from my state and other states were not so lucky to return with their lives.
I've lost close relatives who served in the military to Boko haram in the north.
I can't go through all that pain to educate children who are not my relatives and you will wake up one morning and tell me to go back to my home state if I want to protest.
Dem no born you well!
Re: Go Back To Your State And Protest! by shortgun(m): 2:10pm On Jul 21
MossadAgent:

Whatever suffering and neglect you feel your facing is not limited to the federal govt .

You are from a state and your state governor now collects at least 3 times what they used before subsidy was removed.

The greedy and incompetent governors you have been plagued with that saw to your states becoming a shithole with zero oppurtunities you left and are protesting in another state that provided the right environment for you to strive.

Go and hold your useless governors to account.

Can you mention the state governor who removed fuel subsidy?
Which state government controls the Nigerian military and security?
Which state government controls monetary and fiscal policies?
What about interest rate? Is it determined by Borno state government or abia state government?
Re: Go Back To Your State And Protest! by MossadAgent: 2:31pm On Jul 21
shortgun:

Can you mention the state governor who removed fuel subsidy?
Which state government controls the Nigerian military and security?
Which state government controls monetary and fiscal policies?
What about interest rate? Is it determined by Borno state government or abia state government?

And it was same FG that has been bearing the cost of maintaining that unsustainable policy that only benefited the cabal .

Your state governor receive a fair share from the federal purse and knowing where you are from , we can safely say you contribute jack shit to the purse in the first place.

All other things you listed show that the FG is bearing too much responsibility compared to your useless governors who just wait for monthly allocations from Abuja and from there loot it dry.

Better go back to your state and demand for good and accountable people to be made governors who will not only ensure the right environment for economic growth but will invest in security .

1 Like

Re: Go Back To Your State And Protest! by MossadAgent: 2:36pm On Jul 21
shortgun:

It pains me so bad because I was posted to serve in a village called igodan close to igbokoda in okitipupa ondo state without my consent!

I endured lack of basic amenities, contacted toilet infection from the use of pit toilet and walked long distances everyday because I am a Nigerian and the constitution mandates that I serve the country!
So many other people from my state and other states were not so lucky to return with their lives.
I've lost close relatives who served in the military to Boko haram in the north.
I can't go through all that pain to educate children who are not my relatives and you will wake up one morning and tell me to go back to my home state if I want to protest.
Dem no born you well!

Spewing trash .

People from your side troop to states like Lagos and other SW and SS states to take advantage of both free state education up to secondary level and even have their WAEC fees paid for them.

Name 1 state in that your SE that offers free education from primary to secondary school and covers both WAEC and JAMB fees?

Even your useless Obi jacked up all tution fees for all state owned schools and had the boldness to defend it by saying "education is not meant for the poor". Most of those students who could not afford those fees dropped out and are now part of the nuisance in your region. Some went out of state to continue schooling in states that offers free education. What has your region offered Nigerians ? Nothing. But you have the temerity to have a sense of entitlement despite not contributing jack shit to the polity.

You will leave those your Abuja contractors turn governors whose only interests is to loot you dry and leave you desolate to the point you need to seek succour outside your region in other states in the polity and you have the damn effontry to say you want to protest bad governance outside that your Hobbesian shithole ?

I never knew that the average Ibo man is by far the biggest hypocrite in the world until you Obidient and IPOB louts started disturbing our peace.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Go Back To Your State And Protest! by MossadAgent: 2:45pm On Jul 21
flyinnizam:
shut up ronu, u know nothing, Lagos like everyday wants more investment doesn't matter where they people comes from. I'm 100% sure u are among those ondo, ekiti abi osun yorubas claiming lagos as their state

And your states don't need investments ?

2 Likes

Re: Go Back To Your State And Protest! by Cxmanluvs: 2:47pm On Jul 21
Celestialsword:
The protest should be done where it will have much impact and publicity and that place should be Lagos state and Abuja

Just make sure you're present at the Lagos venue... We want to check something.

3 Likes

Re: Go Back To Your State And Protest! by MossadAgent: 2:52pm On Jul 21
Celestialsword:
The protest should be done where it will have much impact and publicity and that place should be Lagos state and Abuja

Why not include Kano or Kaduna for even spread.

Your SE that is suffering from chronic bad governors since 1999 you don't see.

It's this same attitude the 1966 coup plotters had.

2 Likes

Re: Go Back To Your State And Protest! by Celestialsword: 2:52pm On Jul 21
Cxmanluvs:

Just make sure you're present at the Lagos venue... We want to check something.
Won't you be there, okay you are one of those cowards that complain bitterly about the sorry state of the nation, but withdraw into their shells at the slightest opportunity.

I will be there

1 Like

Re: Go Back To Your State And Protest! by Celestialsword: 2:56pm On Jul 21
MossadAgent:

Why not include Kano or Kaduna for even spread.

Your SE that is suffering from chronic bad governors since 1999 you don't see.

It's thus same attitude the 1966 coup plotters had.
All the 36 states are suffering from bad governance, including Lagos.

There will be mini protest in the different states across the country

1 Like

Re: Go Back To Your State And Protest! by MossadAgent: 3:01pm On Jul 21
Celestialsword:
All the 36 states are suffering from bad governance, including Lagos.

There will be mini protest in the different states across the country

But you are saving everything for Lagos .

We have seen this before.

Kill others but leave yours intact.

Be very careful in your latest foolishness.

Patience for you is on thin ice.

Do not cause more troubles for yourselves .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Go Back To Your State And Protest! by Celestialsword: 3:18pm On Jul 21
MossadAgent:

But you are saving everything for Lagos .

We have seen this before.

Kill others but leave yours intact.

Be very careful in your latest foolishness.

Patience for you is on thin ice.

Do not cause more troubles for yourselves .

It's this fear of trouble that gives Nigeria leaders the impetus to misgovern the nation, because nobody is holding them accountable.

This has led the nation to the current quangmire and hardship.

They should be asked to account for their misdeeds
Re: Go Back To Your State And Protest! by Usmanovic95(m): 3:34pm On Jul 21
goodnessme1:
My own is Yoruba should go and protest in their five Yoruba state.

Anyone among them arrested in Lagos will be deported to Osun State.

Goodness meπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Re: Go Back To Your State And Protest! by YoungBlackRico(m): 4:08pm On Jul 21
shortgun:

If you like, don't listen

3 Likes

Re: Go Back To Your State And Protest! by MossadAgent: 4:15pm On Jul 21
Celestialsword:
It's this fear of trouble that gives Nigeria leaders the impetus to misgovern the nation, because nobody is holding them accountable.

This has led the nation to the current quangmire and hardship.

They should be asked to account for their misdeeds

Nobody is telling you not to protest.

Just take your protest to your state .

Simple.

It's not like your governors in the SE since 1999 with the exception of Dave Umahi has been outstanding .

Go and hold them responsible for the rot in your states.

1 Like

Re: Go Back To Your State And Protest! by Goodvibes007: 4:18pm On Jul 21
flyinnizam:
lagos can enjoy other state taxes but want us to go back home...never
We know you ibos are planning to destroy Lagos again. Nothing new except people are now in the know of your intentions.

1 Like

Re: Go Back To Your State And Protest! by ggood: 4:20pm On Jul 21
goodnessme1:
My own is Yoruba should go and protest in their five Yoruba state.

Anyone among them arrested in Lagos will be deported to Osun State.
five States lol all Ekiti and ogun people are all claiming lagos
Re: Go Back To Your State And Protest! by Goodvibes007: 4:23pm On Jul 21
shortgun:

Omo Ibo as you are called all over the SW. Go and protest in Abia state πŸ˜‚

Re: Go Back To Your State And Protest! by Celestialsword: 4:30pm On Jul 21
MossadAgent:

Nobody is telling you not to protest.

Just take your protest to your state .

Simple.

It's not like your governors in the SE since 1999 with the exception of Dave Umahi has been outstanding .

Go and hold them responsible for the rot in your states.
The rot, poverty and inflation ravaging the country right now is not caused by the state but the federal government.

Was it the state that removed fuel subsidy,the state cannot do much without the federal government putting in the right template for development

Remove the lid that is blinding you not to see things clearly
Re: Go Back To Your State And Protest! by walefresh3(m): 4:36pm On Jul 21
mrvitalis:

Lmaooo this one done rush bring region

Lamo tell Tinubu to restructure nigeria

Till then we all own Lagos

If the people want to protest there is nothing a no body like you can do about it
Come out..Stop disturbing your self ..I want to check something
Re: Go Back To Your State And Protest! by flyinnizam(m): 4:37pm On Jul 21
Goodvibes007:

We know you ibos are planning to destroy Lagos again. Nothing new except people are now in the know of your intentions.
unfortunately U are wrong, I'm not igbo
Re: Go Back To Your State And Protest! by mrvitalis(m): 4:38pm On Jul 21
walefresh3:
Come out..Stop disturbing your self ..I want to check something
Then shut up and wait
Re: Go Back To Your State And Protest! by MossadAgent: 4:39pm On Jul 21
Celestialsword:
The rot, poverty and inflation ravaging the country right now is not caused by the state but the federal government.

Was it the state that removed fuel subsidy,the state cannot do much without the federal government putting in the right template for development

Remove the lid that is blinding you not to see things clearly
Look at this one.

The federal govt takes 51% of all revenue while your parasitic state gets to share from the rest.

Are your governors maintaining the Police force, military and other security outfits ? Are they the ones maintaining our diplomatic missions ? Picking the tab for federal roads that are the only roads linking your backward region to the rest of the country ?

I can go on.

The fact remains that your state governors can not account for the monies that the FG disburses to them .

Go and hold your thieving Abuja contractor cum governors accountable.

It's talk like this that has since made me know that you guys will never accept return to true federalism because your shithole states and region will be the poorest without federal largesse.

1 Like

Re: Go Back To Your State And Protest! by flyinnizam(m): 4:40pm On Jul 21
MossadAgent:

And your states don't need investments ?

if u are wise u will know there is what we can branches like banks. I'm not igbo but the Protest must go on
Re: Go Back To Your State And Protest! by MossadAgent: 4:42pm On Jul 21
flyinnizam:
if u are wise u will know there is what we can branches like banks. I'm not igbo but the Protest must go on

I am not Ibo.

Dead giveaway.

Rest.

So you want to stage your protest in Lagos so you can loot banks.

You see ya life.

They should gun you down like the way they did those 9 IPOB kidnapers.

1 Like

Re: Go Back To Your State And Protest! by walefresh3(m): 4:43pm On Jul 21
shortgun:

Dem no born you well!

come out.... people dey wait for you....you go hear Am ..

1 Like

Re: Go Back To Your State And Protest! by walefresh3(m): 4:45pm On Jul 21
mrvitalis:

Then shut up and wait
umaa target be the Lagos light rail and other good infrastructures...Lagos Government is well prepared for una...
Come out...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fg To Repair All Federal Roads In Lagos / Presidential Protocol Officials Put Shameless And Ubiquitous Obj In His Place / Okere Saga: Fg Orders Investigation Of Naval Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.