Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,431 members, 7,964,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 08:00 PM

I Tried Everything But Nothing Works....i'm Fed Up With Life - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Tried Everything But Nothing Works....i'm Fed Up With Life (362 Views)

APC Ticket: When I Was Almost Fed Up, I Resorted To Prayers – Tinubu / Lagos 2023: Jandor Picks PDP Nomination Form, Says Lagosians Fed Up With APC / Until Nigeria Recognizes The Southeast, Nothing Works - Clergy Says. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Tried Everything But Nothing Works....i'm Fed Up With Life by Benard5050: 3:17pm On Jul 21
I've tried everything in my power to make things work for me, im fed up.
I'm not a lazy man, I hustle every day her nothing is getting better, now im with a debt of 500k that I don't have the means to pay.

Where on earth would I see 500k, isn't it better to end it all??

I tried I tried my best 😭
Re: I Tried Everything But Nothing Works....i'm Fed Up With Life by Jamesbiodun(m): 3:31pm On Jul 21
No vexz but me like this need money pass you
Re: I Tried Everything But Nothing Works....i'm Fed Up With Life by SocialJustice: 3:31pm On Jul 21
Debt no dey kill person.
Re: I Tried Everything But Nothing Works....i'm Fed Up With Life by Zwooks: 3:38pm On Jul 21
Benard5050:
I'm not a lazy man, I hustle every day her nothing is getting better, now im with a debt of 500k that I don't have the means to pay.

I have seen people around me with up to 200 M in debts. Please stop rethinking trauma. Stop repeating different past negative seasons in your mind. Clear your mind off the negative imaginations and give positive thoughts to come into your heart
Re: I Tried Everything But Nothing Works....i'm Fed Up With Life by Nice2023(m): 3:40pm On Jul 21
Benard5050:

I have a debt of 25million naira and happy working towards repayment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Tried Everything But Nothing Works....i'm Fed Up With Life by Bigkoko: 3:42pm On Jul 21
My word of Advise!

If you earn 10NGn....and owe a debt of 100ngn. Use 2ngn pay part of the debt, use 5ngn for feeding and been safe and 3ngn for investment for more income.

Problem no dey finish. If you kill your self, you are indebted and those debtors will move on.
Re: I Tried Everything But Nothing Works....i'm Fed Up With Life by helinues: 3:53pm On Jul 21
500k debt. Some people get mind oo
Re: I Tried Everything But Nothing Works....i'm Fed Up With Life by Charleys: 4:16pm On Jul 21
Benard5050:

At least you don even chop sef to dey fed up.

1 Like

Re: I Tried Everything But Nothing Works....i'm Fed Up With Life by Kobojunkiee: 4:31pm On Jul 21
Benard5050:
Go out there and start your one-man protest against bad governance that has deprived you of the opportunities you deserve in this life. Others will join you later. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Tried Everything But Nothing Works....i'm Fed Up With Life by Benard5050: 5:31pm On Jul 21
I don't even know what next....Im totally confused....God pls help me
Re: I Tried Everything But Nothing Works....i'm Fed Up With Life by Minime10(m): 5:33pm On Jul 21
Benard5050:

I may not understand what you are going through right now, but I'm here to ask you to hold on a little while and not give up just yet.
You must have tried everything without getting your desired results, but have you tried God? God does not, and can never fail. Jesus is ever ready to assist and to help you out of whatever situation you are in or may be passing through, if only you can believe and put your implicit confidence and trust in him (Jesus)
He said in Mathew 11: 28
"Come unto me all ye that are laboured and heavy laden...
In 2 Corinthians 12: 9 " And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness...
Hebrew 4:16 ...he said come boldly before the throne of grace that you may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.
Man must have failed you, but God will never fail you no matter what the circumstance is, he loves you so dearly. That things are tough now doesn't in anyway suggest that you can't testify of God's divine lifting tomorrow.
Psalm 30:5. " Weeping may endeaure for the night, but joy commeth in the morning"
Trust God and encourage yourself in whatever little thing you may be doing at the moment and watch God's glory of divine provisions manifest in your life in no distant time.
1Samuel 30:5 & 6
See Phillipians 4: 6 & 19.
You may wish to drop your WhatsApp number to this number 08108072967 I will love to call you and have a word of prayer with you.
Remain bless God loves so much.
Re: I Tried Everything But Nothing Works....i'm Fed Up With Life by Benard5050: 7:14pm On Jul 21
I'm not ok...my world is crumbling...Help me God
Re: I Tried Everything But Nothing Works....i'm Fed Up With Life by goodnessme1(f): 7:18pm On Jul 21
helinues:
500k debt. Some people get mind oo
Help your Yoruba brother nah.

Oh sorry I forgot they said you are Jobless.
One here on nairaland accused you of stealing eggs from a store.

Is it Truth because you didn't dispute that?
Re: I Tried Everything But Nothing Works....i'm Fed Up With Life by Benard5050: 9:57pm On Jul 21
I'm feeling weaker, God help me

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu In Panic As Nigerians Plan Protest To Give Him The 'Kenyan Treatment' / President Tinubu's 1 Year Economic Miracle / Questions And Answers About Senator Monday Okpebholo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.