Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,103 members, 7,890,655 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 05:42 PM

Dpk (kerosene) Supply To Any Location Of Choice - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Dpk (kerosene) Supply To Any Location Of Choice (1012 Views)

Bulk/large Purchase Of DPK (kerosene)and Tanker Truck For Hire. / Palmoil Supply To Northern Nigeria(buyers Needed) / Starting A Kerosene Wholesale/retail Distribution Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dpk (kerosene) Supply To Any Location Of Choice by sleazyrick(m): 11:13am On Dec 02, 2011
contact me for the supply of d.p.k(kerosene) to any location of choice, For interested buyers please contact us via the information below, contact-email-adds-sleazyrick@yahoo.com, direct-contact-nos-08183921831, Note(terms of agreement)- All goods are to be paid for at the point of delivery, we accept no L.P.O's for now based on market situations, Mr jones.okeowo.
Re: Dpk (kerosene) Supply To Any Location Of Choice by ajadek(m): 10:13pm On Dec 02, 2011
Do u av black oil.i ned tick one [.835 content]if yes let me av ur price,deliver to lagos 2truck needed payment imediately.then how much can u suply dpk to ilorin and osogbo,
Re: Dpk (kerosene) Supply To Any Location Of Choice by sleazyrick(m): 7:00pm On Dec 03, 2011
i dont supply black oil but am making enquiries for you, but for the dpk(kerosene) i would want to know the exact quantity you need whether its 11000 litres or 33,000 litres you want.
Re: Dpk (kerosene) Supply To Any Location Of Choice by ajadek(m): 10:38pm On Dec 03, 2011
33klitre.08034989352
Re: Dpk (kerosene) Supply To Any Location Of Choice by sleazyrick(m): 3:45pm On Dec 04, 2011
ok i would like to know if you are the direct buyer or you are intermediary for the buyer,do you have tankers to convey the product or am i to provide for the haulage, and for the black oil i will give u feedback tomorrow.
Re: Dpk (kerosene) Supply To Any Location Of Choice by sleazyrick(m): 12:21pm On Dec 05, 2011
Hello and happy new week, the price of black oil is 70Naira x per litre while d.p.k(kerosene) is 143naira x per litre, you can call me on my contact nos -08183921831, I would await your urgent response, thank you and have a great week ahead, Mr Jones Okeowo

(1) (Reply)

Harafban Travels And Tours / How You Can Send 3 SMSs for Less Than 5 Naira From Your Phone / Full Practical Training On Latest Event Decorations And Cakes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.