Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,305 members, 7,936,891 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 07:04 AM

Brain Jotter To Gift Mike Ejeagha N2 Million After Going Viral With His Song - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Brain Jotter To Gift Mike Ejeagha N2 Million After Going Viral With His Song (33358 Views)

Brain Jotter Visits Mike Ejeagha / See How Little Girl, Success Adegor Has Grown 5 Years After Going Viral (Video) / Mike Ejeagha Now Living In Poverty. New Photo Of The Singer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brain Jotter To Gift Mike Ejeagha N2 Million After Going Viral With His Song by izubext007: 6:35am On Jul 22
people with entitle mentality always has nothing
Re: Brain Jotter To Gift Mike Ejeagha N2 Million After Going Viral With His Song by emperor4love(m): 6:41am On Jul 22
ANTAX99:

At least appreciate the gesture. Many won't even care. Na wa o.
his children will get a lawyer nd sue,that's his personal intellectual property, ma y I like u.s, upto now 2pac family de cashout,royalty nd others
Re: Brain Jotter To Gift Mike Ejeagha N2 Million After Going Viral With His Song by ceejayluv(m): 7:06am On Jul 22
gameshare542:
Ejeagha started his music career in the mid-20th century, and his first hit song was released in 1960, the year of Nigeria's independence.

OP no know difference between 19th Century and 20th century again. πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚. Hw person go start music career mid 20th century and his first hit song was released in 1960. Your papa suppose go collect him school fees. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Guy, delete This post, you're emabarrasing yourself.

1 Like

Re: Brain Jotter To Gift Mike Ejeagha N2 Million After Going Viral With His Song by ceejayluv(m): 7:08am On Jul 22
emperor4love:
his children will get a lawyer nd sue,that's his personal intellectual property, ma y I like u.s, upto now 2pac family de cashout,royalty nd others
Abeg, leave story.... The song wasn't sampled nor remixed. If at all, Mike Ejeagha received free publicity.
People actually pay for their songs or creative works to Go viral.
Re: Brain Jotter To Gift Mike Ejeagha N2 Million After Going Viral With His Song by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:13am On Jul 22
Thats good of him. Very appreciative.
Re: Brain Jotter To Gift Mike Ejeagha N2 Million After Going Viral With His Song by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:16am On Jul 22
gameshare542:
Ejeagha started his music career in the mid-20th century, and his first hit song was released in 1960, the year of Nigeria's independence.

OP no know difference between 19th Century and 20th century again. πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚. Hw person go start music career mid 20th century and his first hit song was released in 1960. Your papa suppose go collect him school fees. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Afterall, you will claim you go school.
Re: Brain Jotter To Gift Mike Ejeagha N2 Million After Going Viral With His Song by aalangel(f): 7:17am On Jul 22
Akuko Mike Ejeagha was used to describe long and unbearable stories. I never enjoyed it. It was just endless.
Re: Brain Jotter To Gift Mike Ejeagha N2 Million After Going Viral With His Song by NaijaCover(m): 7:23am On Jul 22
But on the other side, 2million naira, na small money, Honestly Speaking, To Pay For Website Hosting In One Year, Don Pass 2million naira.
Re: Brain Jotter To Gift Mike Ejeagha N2 Million After Going Viral With His Song by Jodybarton: 7:28am On Jul 22
Klington:

Mike Ejeagha is living legend.

God bless him.
God bless brainjotter.
God bless everyone that appreciates both talents.

May it never be well with APC and their evil supporters.

Have you not noticed you've not moved forward why not focus more on yourself
Re: Brain Jotter To Gift Mike Ejeagha N2 Million After Going Viral With His Song by juwoonn(m): 7:38am On Jul 22
benjackugo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vd7Ug9cZQgM?si=5Y21LN9-g53T-YLL

Brain Jotter To Gift Mike Ejeagha N2 Million After Going Viral With His Song (Photos, Video)

After going viral by using the old man’s music, Brain Jotter decided to share his success. He reached out to Influencer, Tunde Ednut to connect with Gentle Man Mike Ejeagha and has 2 million Naira for him.

Thank God the 94yrs old man is still alive to witness this trend.
Re: Brain Jotter To Gift Mike Ejeagha N2 Million After Going Viral With His Song by Adakintroy: 7:45am On Jul 22
Oga go carry better lawyer and collect better money. No be him get the upper hand to decide how much he go give you. If he take am.without permit, he go pay through him yansh.
Re: Brain Jotter To Gift Mike Ejeagha N2 Million After Going Viral With His Song by ennyelias: 8:17am On Jul 22
SocialJustice:
The man is entitled to more than a N2m gift. You can't use a person's IP and dash them money. It has to be a proper revenue share.
You be human right activist now. Help the man write petition. Una go always do too know dey bring una unsolicited opinion upandan
Re: Brain Jotter To Gift Mike Ejeagha N2 Million After Going Viral With His Song by RolexOfGeneva(m): 9:08am On Jul 22
ANTAX99:

At least appreciate the gesture. Many won't even care. Na wa o.
What do you mean by appreciate? We must learn to do the right things. He should have seeked permission before using that track otherwise face legal consequences of using someone's intellectual property.
Re: Brain Jotter To Gift Mike Ejeagha N2 Million After Going Viral With His Song by Mrincredible001: 9:08am On Jul 22
TooMuchStuff:
That man deserves more....say N100 Million..

Too small, I would say 2 Billion
Re: Brain Jotter To Gift Mike Ejeagha N2 Million After Going Viral With His Song by mctech(m): 9:37am On Jul 22
SocialJustice:
The man is entitled to more than a N2m gift. You can't use a person's IP and dash them money. It has to be a proper revenue share.

Somebody will make N100m+ with your IP then gift you N2m and you will be grateful. You are a damn fool.

You are 100% right. However, the man has to go the legal route or even fight dirty to get a proportionate and fair compensation from the dancer.

Where does a 94 year old have the funds and strength to do this?
The man may even be living in abject poverty.

I choose to see it as divine providence for the old man in the twilight of his life.

Soon, our legal system will be so developed that descendants can continue to collect royalties for the IP of their ancestors.

Until then let's see this as an act of God.
Re: Brain Jotter To Gift Mike Ejeagha N2 Million After Going Viral With His Song by Medici777: 9:47am On Jul 22
I’d be surprised if the man is still alive
Re: Brain Jotter To Gift Mike Ejeagha N2 Million After Going Viral With His Song by SocialJustice: 10:00am On Jul 22
mctech:

You are 100% right. However, the man has to go the legal route or even fight dirty to get a proportionate and fair compensation from the dancer.

Where does a 94 year old have the funds and strength to do this?
The man may even be living in abject poverty.

I choose to see it as divine providence for the old man in the twilight of his life.

Soon, our legal system will be so developed that descendants can continue to collect royalties for the IP of their ancestors.

Until then let's see this as an act of God.
The man shouldn't do anything. If Brain jotter is a kind person, let him initiate between 10-20% profit share. The real rate should be about 25-30%.
Re: Brain Jotter To Gift Mike Ejeagha N2 Million After Going Viral With His Song by cardoctor(m): 11:34am On Jul 22
To gift. Future participle tense
Re: Brain Jotter To Gift Mike Ejeagha N2 Million After Going Viral With His Song by Klington: 12:02pm On Jul 22
Jodybarton:

Have you not noticed you've not moved forward why not focus more on yourself

I have noticed how worthless your miserable life has become under APC.
Re: Brain Jotter To Gift Mike Ejeagha N2 Million After Going Viral With His Song by babajero(m): 1:46pm On Jul 22
SocialJustice:

It is just a suggestion, some people are quoting me and talking like they will soon die because of the matter. 🀣🀣🀣

Somebody will make N100m+ with your IP then gift you N2m and you will be grateful. You are a damn fool.
Mr sense, he didn't remix the man's song he only danced to it, which he is free to do.
Re: Brain Jotter To Gift Mike Ejeagha N2 Million After Going Viral With His Song by Jodybarton: 1:50pm On Jul 22
Klington:

I have noticed how worthless your miserable life has become under APC.

We know your type im only sorry for your parents they are still suffering at old age and your here wasting away
Re: Brain Jotter To Gift Mike Ejeagha N2 Million After Going Viral With His Song by NdokwaNeKu: 3:28pm On Jul 22
Mike Ejeagha is a Legend wink.. All his music is attached with a storyline, the man is good.
Re: Brain Jotter To Gift Mike Ejeagha N2 Million After Going Viral With His Song by jeromestarks: 4:49pm On Jul 22
Rolings:

This your argument no dey work like that
So you want to Bleep any girl anyhow but marry a virgin
Clap for yourself
So what make you think that "virgin" was not what someone else was fucking hoping to also marry a virgin..
E be like say you no know say them dey tighten loose pussy abi
Me man, if you continue to have this mindset, trust me you will marry a fake virgin
It's like you're not very smart. I said if she's not a virgin, I won't marry her. How will she be my wife when someone is already fvcking her?
I will fvck her and let her go when I'm tired.
Quick question, are you together with the first man who pushed his peniis inside you?
If no, do you regret fvcking him or you wish he comes back?
Re: Brain Jotter To Gift Mike Ejeagha N2 Million After Going Viral With His Song by nairalanda1(m): 11:30pm On Jul 27
jeromestarks:

It's like you're not very smart. I said if she's not a virgin, I won't marry her. How will she be my wife when someone is already fvcking her?
I will fvck her and let her go when I'm tired.
Quick question, are you together with the first man who pushed his peniis inside you?
If no, do you regret fvcking him or you wish he comes back?

How would a woman who is a virgin marry you that has been busy with the hoes and side chicks and runs girls ?

Mr Virginia
Re: Brain Jotter To Gift Mike Ejeagha N2 Million After Going Viral With His Song by nairalanda1(m): 11:32pm On Jul 27
jeromestarks:
Since 1980s, heaven remembered him.

If you remain a virgin, one day, heaven will remember you for good and send you a man that will stand with you through thick and thin.
But if you have been fvcked and mounted by another man, no more happy home for you. You will be moving from pilar to post without any serious man in you life because you have sold out your glory. Thus, there's nothing to remember you by.

Fvck any girl you want but when it's time for marriage, find a young virgin woman and marry. Do not let a woman who was fvcked and mounted in her best state (as a virgin) with just two eggs and indomie make you pay bride price and sponsor wedding ceremony just to have her.
Don't be her retirement plan. Fvck her and let her go when you're tired of her overused pvssy.

Many women don't want to be the retirement plan of a male prostitute aka gigolo

Like you.

Mr Virginia

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yvonne Jegede Shares Hot Bikini Sunday Photos / Monalisa Chinda And Her Daughter, Tamar, Rock Matching Outfits / Flavor Flaunts Enchanting Body Abs And Tattoos In Adorable Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.