Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,966 members, 7,899,416 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 12:24 PM

POS Agent Loses ₦400k To 419 Scam As Cash Deposit Turns To Paper (video) - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / POS Agent Loses ₦400k To 419 Scam As Cash Deposit Turns To Paper (video) (25563 Views)

POS Agent Loses 400k To 419 Scam As Cash Deposit Mysteriously Turns To Paper(vid / Naira Crisis: Banks Fear Heighten As Customers Shun Cash Deposit / Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: POS Agent Loses ₦400k To 419 Scam As Cash Deposit Turns To Paper (video) by Everyday247: 5:27pm On Jul 22
Nomerci:
Nope,they might have had some real notes,maybe like 1 bundle and the rest na paper and came with two poly bags,maybe on3 distracted her and then swapped with the other poly bag and immediately she deposited it,they zoomed off with speed.
Actually, here's what I think happened. The perpetrators came with a black leather containing 400k notes and then gave her to count it. After she'd finished counting it, they ask her how much is charges. When she told them the price, they started making a ruckus that the price was too much. So they then collected back their money and did as if they wanted to go find another cheaper POS place. Then one of them now pretended to convince their friend to go back and go patronize the POS agent. This is when they probably gave her the fake notes. And the POS operator, feeling too lazy or tired to count 400k all over again, simply assumed the new black leather containing fake notes was authentic and transfered the money.
In other to save face for her carelessness, she decided to claim that she collected real money that transformed into paper money.

1 Like

Re: POS Agent Loses ₦400k To 419 Scam As Cash Deposit Turns To Paper (video) by Fatotes5588(m): 6:02pm On Jul 22
HgsMediaPlus:

This happened to my attendant last month
I didn't believe it's jazz but a normal distraction that can be changed within a blink
But the old people around claim to witness the whole scenery
That's how I got to know it's a jazz

I'm still paying back the debt even in pain now

Pos attendant should not trying any deposit from stranger except who is around you

But little amount can be advised.

I'm really paying back the loan in pain now
Cos it's huge

We both are working to eat n pay back

Cos I can't subject her to slavery because of the action
Re: POS Agent Loses ₦400k To 419 Scam As Cash Deposit Turns To Paper (video) by idongesit88: 6:03pm On Jul 22
ugbarreta:
Why is it that this kind of juju work only on pos people? Never work in the banks.
just like someone said banks are sophisticated juju too, 1st dey hav a powerful liquid or metal that renders any juju or jaz useless immediately one passes thru d door. 2ndly, dey hav trained workers that can smells fake from a distance, n banking hall is not a street one can easily run if one plan fails so y risk it in d bank?

1 Like

Re: POS Agent Loses ₦400k To 419 Scam As Cash Deposit Turns To Paper (video) by Emco1: 7:02pm On Jul 22
GanagiBitrus:

Anybody who has power to turn money to paper can equally turn paper to money.

Such a person would be richer than Dangote by now. grin
exactly, that is the reason why it's the lady that fell for them and not any jazz
Re: POS Agent Loses ₦400k To 419 Scam As Cash Deposit Turns To Paper (video) by ChristineC: 7:57pm On Jul 22
pure rubbish.
Re: POS Agent Loses ₦400k To 419 Scam As Cash Deposit Turns To Paper (video) by 7upnigeria: 8:00pm On Jul 22
superlanny:
Person wey go try this scam with me go try, forget jazz as long as money or cash is involved, it can never work. For this Tinubulation affliction era, I am immune to losing any amount of money.

You go soon humble, believe me.

1 Like

Re: POS Agent Loses ₦400k To 419 Scam As Cash Deposit Turns To Paper (video) by yusuff2019(m): 9:34pm On Jul 22
Mawan:
Why is it that none of such incident happens in the main banking hall?
If the story is true, the money can simply be recovered and the culprit apprehended.
Simply trace the account and the rest is done.

But do you know the kinds of juju that has been buried inside those bank.

Some people believe that those people that are always wearing suit or tie no dae do one.

Dae play my fans 😂😂😂😂
Re: POS Agent Loses ₦400k To 419 Scam As Cash Deposit Turns To Paper (video) by femi4: 10:13pm On Jul 22
LordBillionz:

Oga, Na jazz.

If it hasn't happened to you, no open mouth dey talk Wetin you no know.

She was jazzed. It's real.
It's not jazz, It's all about distracting you for few secs. Show you the real money, give it to you to confirm it. Then change their mind about the transaction while you return the money. This is where the 5secs trick comes in....Now, he ll change to money to the paper bale and ready for the transaction, making sure you didn't get a chance to reconfirm the money this time around, and booze...he's gone
Re: POS Agent Loses ₦400k To 419 Scam As Cash Deposit Turns To Paper (video) by Tegabadguy(m): 10:16pm On Jul 22
t grin grin grin grin grin grin ;Dmugu
Re: POS Agent Loses ₦400k To 419 Scam As Cash Deposit Turns To Paper (video) by xeju: 11:11pm On Jul 22
Lie lie Muhammad people
HgsMediaPlus:

Re: POS Agent Loses ₦400k To 419 Scam As Cash Deposit Turns To Paper (video) by titandeus: 6:20am On Jul 23
Tempulated:

Bank ke? Banks have one of the most sophiscated juju in the world. You think say life na playing ground.

YOUR LIFE DON FINISH U NO FIT GET SENSE AGAIN EVER
Re: POS Agent Loses ₦400k To 419 Scam As Cash Deposit Turns To Paper (video) by titandeus: 6:21am On Jul 23
yusuff2019:

But do you know the kinds of juju that has been buried inside those bank.

Some people believe that those people that are always wearing suit or tie no dae do one.

Dae play my fans 😂😂😂😂

PITY YOURSELF
Re: POS Agent Loses ₦400k To 419 Scam As Cash Deposit Turns To Paper (video) by titandeus: 6:23am On Jul 23
idongesit88:
just like someone said banks are sophisticated juju too, 1st dey hav a powerful liquid or metal that renders any juju or jaz useless immediately one passes thru d door. 2ndly, dey hav trained workers that can smells fake from a distance, n banking hall is not a street one can easily run if one plan fails so y risk it in d bank?

EVEN ILLITERATE GET SENSE PASS U
Re: POS Agent Loses ₦400k To 419 Scam As Cash Deposit Turns To Paper (video) by titandeus: 6:26am On Jul 23
Fatotes5588:

This happened to my attendant last month
I didn't believe it's jazz but a normal distraction that can be changed within a blink
But the old people around claim to witness the whole scenery
That's how I got to know it's a jazz

I'm still paying back the debt even in pain now

Pos attendant should not trying any deposit from stranger except who is around you

But little amount can be advised.

I'm really paying back the loan in pain now
Cos it's huge

We both are working to eat n pay back

Cos I can't subject her to slavery because of the action

U HAD SENSE THEN SENSELESS PEOPLE COME CONVINCE U NOW U NO COME GET SENSE. HOW ILLITERATES GO DEY TEACH U WEY GO SCHOOL WETIN BE TRUE OR FALSE? ASK THOSE OLD PEOPLE WEY SAY NA JAZZ ANY KIND OF SIMPLE QUESTION, IF DEM NO RELATE AM TO JUJU OR SPIRITUALITY IN ONE WAY OR ANOTHER DEN MY NAME NO BE DEUS. TRY MAINTAIN YOUR OWN WISDOM BEFORE AFRICA MENTALITY RUIN U WEREY
Re: POS Agent Loses ₦400k To 419 Scam As Cash Deposit Turns To Paper (video) by titandeus: 6:28am On Jul 23
Britishpea:

be sayin rubbish with confidence.... who cant identify papers even if the house is burning down? what sort of hurry transactions are you tlking about foolishly confidently? it is pure isuju juju...it is called alupayida

WE KNOW SAY U FOOLISH NO LOUD AM
Re: POS Agent Loses ₦400k To 419 Scam As Cash Deposit Turns To Paper (video) by titandeus: 6:29am On Jul 23
damosky12:

Ehm chairman. We for street no dey 100 level o. And we go like tell you say Jazz dey. No reason am.

Jazz dey. Spiritism dey. Spell dey. And almighty God dey.

YOUR FOOLISHNESS DEY TOO
Re: POS Agent Loses ₦400k To 419 Scam As Cash Deposit Turns To Paper (video) by titandeus: 6:33am On Jul 23
kalufelix:
Woke wannabes everywhere as always..bank na another shrine entirely.. The bank robbery you all are talking about do you know how the robbers end up... Apart from getting chased and all that sometimes the money will be their end even in your american movies..this money that you see eh no be small pikin toy e get why..

COMMON SENSE DON TURN “WOKE”
NA WHY THEY SAY COMMON SENSE NO REALLY COMMON. CAMERAS, SENSORS, SILENT ALARMS, FACIAL RECOGNITION ETC, EVERY TECH WEY DEM PACK FULL INSIDE BANK TO DETECT AND PREVENT CRIMINAL ACTIVITY NO MATTER AGAIN. ONLY THING WEY U KNOW NE SAY SHRINE DEY INSIDE BANK. OMO, NIGERIA, AFRICA, BEFORE UNA GO BETTER, E FAAAAAAAR DIE
Re: POS Agent Loses ₦400k To 419 Scam As Cash Deposit Turns To Paper (video) by Tempulated(m): 8:08am On Jul 23
titandeus:

MY LIFE DON FINISH I NO FIT GET SENSE AGAIN EVER

🤣🤣🤣

Eeeyaaaaah sorry don't cry.
Re: POS Agent Loses ₦400k To 419 Scam As Cash Deposit Turns To Paper (video) by emperor4love(m): 7:45am
Nomerci:
We know say jazz dey.but this one no be jazz.e be like all those money wash wash scam.
oga wash wash de use jazz know some of dude for Gabon way de run am,de jazz de hold client for like a month,like de person go de call u fr phone normally say he still de raise de money fr u,say mk u giv am patience, folks clear me say dem de use jazz no be com nd go wash wash na facey yahoo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Start Mini Importation Business In Nigeria / How To Get Google Voice In Nigeria / "Frustrating Queues @ ATM Centres"

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.