Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,690 members, 7,930,381 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 04:50 PM

Angry Youths Destroy President Tinubu’s Billboards In Yobe State - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Angry Youths Destroy President Tinubu’s Billboards In Yobe State (30654 Views)

Protesters Storm Gombe Government House, Destroy Tinubu's Billboards (Pictures) / Wike Erects Bola Tinubu Billboards All Over Rivers State / Youths Destroy Tinubu's Campaign Banner In Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry Youths Destroy President Tinubu’s Billboards In Yobe State by BabaHenry(m): 9:32pm On Jul 21
richie240:
Hehehehehe.......e pain am.
grin

You are truly a fool no doubt...
Abi oti ya were ni ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Youths Destroy President Tinubu’s Billboards In Yobe State by BigBashiru: 9:33pm On Jul 21
Osanoghodua1:
I went to the market to buy yam, a tuber of a mystrable yam was going for 7k, how many can I buy to feed my children? Tinubu is a curse brought upon Nigerians by the wicked INEC chairman. The protest must go on as planned.

Nit just inec chairman but also 7 "judges" of PEPT and 7 "judges" of the supreme court + ballot snatchers. For Nigeria to be better the number of good people in strategic positions must out number the number of evil ppl in strategic positions. Its not just about the president.

4 Likes

Re: Angry Youths Destroy President Tinubu’s Billboards In Yobe State by bal4real: 9:34pm On Jul 21
Noerection:
They are IPOBidients

No wonder IBB called you guys C0WARD. Why are you afraid to face who's facing you?

6 Likes

Re: Angry Youths Destroy President Tinubu’s Billboards In Yobe State by VinnyBaba: 9:35pm On Jul 21
Angelfrost:

My senior, you will need to calm down.

You of all people should know my stance with regards to politics and leadership in Nigeria.

Yes, PDP didn't perform as terribly as Apc, but are they exempt from blame?!!

Did they set the right foundations?!!

If they were doing so well, Apc would never have stood a chance.

Pdp laid the foundation for apc to finally bury the country.

Out of the 3 Presidents PDP produced, only Jonathan was Bad. undecided

OBJ and Yaradua provided some Smart Leadership going by their Appointments. E.g Frank Nweke Jnr, Okonjo Iweala, Fabian Osuji, Nasir El-Rufai, etc.

But APC has produced 2 USELESS Presidents already. undecided

Buhari majored in Cluelessness while Tinibu majors in making yoruba TRIBAL Appointments and dishing out Lies/Propaganda against any opposition. sad sad

2 Likes

Re: Angry Youths Destroy President Tinubu’s Billboards In Yobe State by onajo2000(m): 9:36pm On Jul 21
It's supposed to be hungry youths not angry youths

1 Like

Re: Angry Youths Destroy President Tinubu’s Billboards In Yobe State by Tempulated: 9:37pm On Jul 21
Diligence:
According to Sir Dele Farotimi: The Revolution that will end current bad Governance will start from the North!

That is it. When the notherners hears go, They don't hear come anymore until they satisfy themselves.

1 Like

Re: Angry Youths Destroy President Tinubu’s Billboards In Yobe State by Good2go1: 9:39pm On Jul 21
Who is expecting magic ? What we are saying is that if you cannot better the country don't make worse
Angelfrost:

Well, even the most morally upright and competent leaders can't perform magic to this dead economy in one year.

It's just impracticable.

The damage done by the past administrations (PDP and Apc) will not be remedied even in 4 years.

This is the sad and glaring reality!

1 Like

Re: Angry Youths Destroy President Tinubu’s Billboards In Yobe State by osazsky(m): 9:39pm On Jul 21
These are mere scavengers they are there for the iron...they need to remove to poster before fighting for the iron

1 Like

Re: Angry Youths Destroy President Tinubu’s Billboards In Yobe State by ramond007(m): 9:39pm On Jul 21
CyrusVI:
It's happening in their region

There's no problem with that

No one cares if u choose to burn down your own house.
You will care when the time comes

Re: Angry Youths Destroy President Tinubu’s Billboards In Yobe State by Tempulated: 9:40pm On Jul 21
BigBashiru:

Nit just inec chairman but also 7 "judges" of PEPT and 7 "judges" of the supreme court + ballot snatchers. For Nigeria to be better the number of good people in strategic positions must out number the number of evil ppl in strategic positions. Its not just about the president.

True. He bought them all with massive dollars and promised appointments. See the way he was sharing huge dollars openly during his campaign. That's when i knew HELL was coming over nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Angry Youths Destroy President Tinubu’s Billboards In Yobe State by faceland: 9:40pm On Jul 21
helinues:
We are reading it as news while cross legge.

All the best to those who want to stage protest in their respective regions

I would be observing it from WhatsApp.

I know the mods on Nairaland would be throwing ban left right and center so I wouldn't even come here that day.

I advice those I know not to partake except they have nothing to lose
Re: Angry Youths Destroy President Tinubu’s Billboards In Yobe State by Angelfrost(m): 9:43pm On Jul 21
Good2go1:
Who is expecting magic ? What we are saying is that if you cannot better the country don't make worse

What if the only way to make it better is to first make it worse?!!

Have you considered the options left before whoever ascends to that throne?!!

My only issue with Tinubu’s approach is the fact that not a dime was reduced in the expenditure and even wastefulness of those in his administration... No proper examples set.
Re: Angry Youths Destroy President Tinubu’s Billboards In Yobe State by richie240: 9:44pm On Jul 21
Angelfrost:
Mtchewwww...! Una never serious yet.

I didn't see you people doing this much under your dumber uncle from Daura.

A protest without the unity of all tribes and religions will fail woefully.
Gbam!
Eyes don open now. E nor be like b4 again.
Some ppl when den hear 'protest/revolution', na how den go take enter night bus to other regions to cause mayhem not minding that their base is in a far more precarious situation.

How will u be thinking of protesting in a state where their workers are receiving 70k even when ur own state gov is still paying below minimum wage (18k) and is still owing his workers? And they still shamelessly defend their crooked choice of the location of protest in other regions whilst looking away from the rots within.

Even the hitherto naive ones have already seen thru d hypocrisy.
cool

1 Like

Re: Angry Youths Destroy President Tinubu’s Billboards In Yobe State by 3kay945(m): 9:44pm On Jul 21
obiekunie01:

is that you mr. humble! grin grin grin grin

lets assume this happened in Abia! you wold av turned to mr dragon spitting fire and brimstone! cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin cheesy
Re: Angry Youths Destroy President Tinubu’s Billboards In Yobe State by faceland: 9:47pm On Jul 21
bal4real:

No wonder IBB called you guys C0WARD. Why are you afraid to face who's facing you?

Their best tactics for the North is to boldly say they would call for Yoruba Nation and associates that movement to August 1st... The North would pull out of the protest instantly.

Boldly say "Tinubu or referendum"
No beating around the bush.
Re: Angry Youths Destroy President Tinubu’s Billboards In Yobe State by GABRIEL6036: 9:49pm On Jul 21
End time is at it's full regalia 😎
Re: Angry Youths Destroy President Tinubu’s Billboards In Yobe State by ukaface(f): 9:53pm On Jul 21
Tinubu till forever
Re: Angry Youths Destroy President Tinubu’s Billboards In Yobe State by Professor822714: 9:54pm On Jul 21
Re: Angry Youths Destroy President Tinubu’s Billboards In Yobe State by bal4real: 9:55pm On Jul 21
Angelfrost:

Well, even the most morally upright and competent leaders can't perform magic to this dead economy in one year.

It's just impracticable.

The damage done by the past administrations (PDP and Apc) will not be remedied even in 4 years.

This is the sad and glaring reality!

What you said may be true.

If I may ask u, between the PDP regime and the APC administration, which one is fair and better? Pls answer without sentiment attached
Re: Angry Youths Destroy President Tinubu’s Billboards In Yobe State by Leemzyy(f): 9:55pm On Jul 21
BABANGBALI:
I know the guy wearing isiagu. His name is shebuzor, he is from Nnewi
Hey am really serious pls,forgive my mistake okay i already said am sorry,not like i did that intentionally
Re: Angry Youths Destroy President Tinubu’s Billboards In Yobe State by stevups(m): 9:56pm On Jul 21
sIfioksq:
It's unfortunate to see such actions against President Tinubu's billboards. He has a vision for Nigeria that deserves support. Let's focus on constructive dialogue and work together for a better future.

If you look at the background of the board, you will notice that they built it themselves and they later destroyed it with their own hands to make it real. Road was along the bush path
Re: Angry Youths Destroy President Tinubu’s Billboards In Yobe State by ade4real2016: 10:00pm On Jul 21
sIfioksq:
It's unfortunate to see such actions against President Tinubu's billboards. He has a vision for Nigeria that deserves support. Let's focus on constructive dialogue and work together for a better future.

It's crystal clear that abject poverty n penury runs in your entire generations...Is this how developed nations manage their affairs...
Re: Angry Youths Destroy President Tinubu’s Billboards In Yobe State by Angelfrost(m): 10:01pm On Jul 21
bal4real:

What you said may be true.

If I may ask u, between the PDP regime and the APC administration, which one is fair and better? Pls answer without sentiment attached

Apc is the worst thing to ever happen to Nigeria and to humanity as a whole...!

Buhari and apc literally set us 50 years backwards.
Re: Angry Youths Destroy President Tinubu’s Billboards In Yobe State by DrSamOnowu87(m): 10:02pm On Jul 21
The weak brain, old dru.ggie great grand father that spread hunger all over the country is coming to launch agricultural empowerment programme. No be juju be that?
Re: Angry Youths Destroy President Tinubu’s Billboards In Yobe State by DrSamOnowu87(m): 10:04pm On Jul 21
The weak brain, old dru.ggie great grand father that spread hunger all over the country is coming to launch agricultural empowerment programme. No be juju be that?
Nigeria is d only country its clueless political leaders are giving God headache but one day and it won't be far hwme would place them where they deserve. Wicked souls.
Re: Angry Youths Destroy President Tinubu’s Billboards In Yobe State by BigBashiru: 10:06pm On Jul 21
Tempulated:

True. He bought them all with massive dollars and promised appointments. See the way he was sharing huge dollars openly during his campaign. That's when i knew HELL was coming over nigeria.

The number of ppl that reject such money must outnumber the ones that will accept it for nigeria to be better. I still maintain that Nigerians are the problem of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Angry Youths Destroy President Tinubu’s Billboards In Yobe State by chidiokay: 10:07pm On Jul 21
Believeintruth:

Oga if some indigenes of SS and SE reside in Lagos and they want to protest peacefully, they are free to do so. This scam you are trying to play no dey work again.

scam wey no fit bring money, God forbid !

Is it only in lagos SS and SE indigenes reside , what about those back in the SE can't those ones protest on there home soil

Hausas want to protest and they're using there region .. home advantage is that not even better
Re: Angry Youths Destroy President Tinubu’s Billboards In Yobe State by MrSly(m): 10:08pm On Jul 21
Nbote:
Let the south-south and South-East sit tight and cross legge before the south west accuse them of trying to ruin their region
Nobody send accusation from Southwest. They have been eastern's perpetual enemy. Facts!!!
Re: Angry Youths Destroy President Tinubu’s Billboards In Yobe State by naturefellow(m): 10:09pm On Jul 21
sIfioksq:
Whoever sows injustice will reap calamity
Re: Angry Youths Destroy President Tinubu’s Billboards In Yobe State by naturefellow(m): 10:11pm On Jul 21
PerfectStranger:

Constructive dialogue for how long? He should just step down already for a better competent leader
minding the voluntary slave?
Re: Angry Youths Destroy President Tinubu’s Billboards In Yobe State by idealogical: 10:11pm On Jul 21
Awon ode and misguided youths.

The governments from the FG to states and LG share money every month, the FG's money is for the FG, the money your governors collect every month, both allocation and and taxes to take care of you, but you spend your night and days attacking the FG instead of your own governors who are collecting funds to take care of you, to build roads, bridges, schools, hospitals and so on, but they pocket your money without taking care of you.

This is why your governors are stinking rich, they run their office with N5-10 billion every month, they budget Billions every month for security vote that they don't account for.

Your problem is lack or poor civic education, your grievance should be against your governors, not the FG.
Re: Angry Youths Destroy President Tinubu’s Billboards In Yobe State by lucianohase(m): 10:11pm On Jul 21
Imagine,"food is the heart of security in every society", yet food stuff price is very high! Unaffordable to so many Nigerians presently, just because of implementation of wicked policies under this wicked administration. What an irony, they say food is the heart of security yet they are not doing anything to force down the price of food stuffs in Nigeria.. So how do they ensure that the country is secured I don't think they really have that at the back of their minds....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Heavy Rain Causes Flooding In Kano City (photos) / Willie Obiano Bread Floods Anambra State (PIC) / Daniel Elombah: "SARS Arrested Me Over IGP Ibrahim Idris Article"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.