Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,213 members, 7,963,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 02:11 AM

Lawmaker Bought A New SUV For His Secondary School Daughter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lawmaker Bought A New SUV For His Secondary School Daughter (266 Views)

Peter Obi Defends Purchase Of ₦‎160 Million SUV For LP Lawmakers / Trending Video Of Peter Obi Arriving The Home Of His Secondary School Classmate / Anambra Government Purchases 60 Innoson New SUV For Security (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lawmaker Bought A New SUV For His Secondary School Daughter by TTPAAR(m): 6:08pm On Jul 21
Photos: Plateau lawmaker gifts daughter SUV on graduation from secondary school

A member of the House of Representatives from Plateau State, Yusuf Gagdi, has gifted his daughter, Aisha, a new Sport Utility Vehicle (SUV) as a gift for her graduation from a secondary school, Lead British International School Abuja.

Aisha was said to have been excellent in her Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations, and in celebration of the feat, her father surprised her with the luxury vehicle

Sharing photos from the graduation ceremony on Instagram on Saturday, Gagdi wrote, “Today, I attended my amazing daughter’s graduation ceremony. Watching you, my dear daughter, walk across that stage fills my heart with immense pride and love.

“I celebrate your achievements and the strength you’ve shown. Here’s to a future filled with endless possibilities and happiness.
Congratulations, my shining star!”
Re: Lawmaker Bought A New SUV For His Secondary School Daughter by TTPAAR(m): 6:08pm On Jul 21
Pictures

Re: Lawmaker Bought A New SUV For His Secondary School Daughter by gaby(m): 6:11pm On Jul 21
He's delivering on his personal constituents... grin

2 Likes

Re: Lawmaker Bought A New SUV For His Secondary School Daughter by TTPAAR(m): 6:12pm On Jul 21
gaby:
He's delivering on his personal constituents...

You are very correct sir.
Re: Lawmaker Bought A New SUV For His Secondary School Daughter by CyrusVI(m): 6:23pm On Jul 21
This one no even rate them for him state at all

Na Sec School girl be like that??

See how the Son be like stacks 3bags of beans

I wish them well
Re: Lawmaker Bought A New SUV For His Secondary School Daughter by SmartPolician: 6:43pm On Jul 21
We are not sincere about fighting corruption in Nigeria. Everyone is waiting for his turn to loot the national treasury. Looting na turn by turn.
Re: Lawmaker Bought A New SUV For His Secondary School Daughter by TTPAAR(m): 7:00pm On Jul 21
CyrusVI:
This one no even rate them for him state at all

Na Sec School girl be like that??

See how the Son be like stacks 3bags of beans

I wish them well

😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆
Re: Lawmaker Bought A New SUV For His Secondary School Daughter by TTPAAR(m): 7:00pm On Jul 21
SmartPolician:
We are not sincere about fighting corruption in Nigeria. Everyone is waiting for his turn to loot the national treasury. Looting na turn by turn.

Emilokan , e go soon reach ur turn to.

(1) (Reply)

Protests: Tinubu’s Real Troubles Are Just Beginning, By Farooq Kperogi / No Protest In South East! / Let Us Correct This Very Wrong Narrative In Nigerian Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.