Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,482 members, 7,923,739 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 01:24 PM

I will not seek re-election as US President - Joe Biden - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / I will not seek re-election as US President - Joe Biden (35876 Views)

African Group Drums Support For Phil Murphy's Re-election As New Jersey Governor / Violence Ahead Of Cameroon’s Presidential Election, As 25,000 Flee To Nigeria / Paul Biya Wins Re-Election As Cameroon President At 85 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I will not seek re-election as US President - Joe Biden by spencekat(m): 7:26pm On Jul 21
emnite:
Very good African presidents please learn
They won't.
Re: I will not seek re-election as US President - Joe Biden by Ayoefa: 7:26pm On Jul 21
Nice. Now let's see who the Democratic candidate will be.
I might change my mind and vote for a Democratic candidate who is not a slave to the Apartheid terrorist state of Israel.
If not, I will not waste my time voting for another slave to the zionist terrorist criminals.
Re: I will not seek re-election as US President - Joe Biden by Curious345: 7:27pm On Jul 21
This is what tinubu should've done if he loved Nigeria
Re: I will not seek re-election as US President - Joe Biden by Maxymilliano(m): 7:27pm On Jul 21
About time. He was becoming a burden to the campaign and the democratic party.

1 Like

Re: I will not seek re-election as US President - Joe Biden by ponishah: 7:27pm On Jul 21
sleek214:
Lol. Their problem just started. Who will get the ticket, definitely no Kamal Harris

Which problem?
Whose problem?
There is no problem
Re: I will not seek re-election as US President - Joe Biden by spencekat(m): 7:28pm On Jul 21
chatinent:
He wouldn't have won.

It's more honourable to end it this way.
Even at that, that is how it should be.He is a very old man.
Re: I will not seek re-election as US President - Joe Biden by osigiepurr(m): 7:28pm On Jul 21
sleek214:
Lol. Their problem just started. Who will get the ticket, definitely no Kamal Harris
Stop saying what you don’t know. He has already endorsed Vice President Kamala Harris to replace him atop the Democratic ticket. Go and verify.

1 Like

Re: I will not seek re-election as US President - Joe Biden by Greenfaces: 7:29pm On Jul 21
Righteousness2:
grin grin grin

Nothing new! We Know you Must drop Especially after the real president and top candidate for the AC tweeted some days ago.

Watch out for the likes of Kamala Harris, Hilary Clinton, Gavin Newsome, Michel obama.
No matter who takes it, it will be a grave disaster on Amrrica

For America to have any form of Hope of anykind, Trump is the Last Chance before the total Collaspe
what's this one saying
Re: I will not seek re-election as US President - Joe Biden by Njc1(m): 7:29pm On Jul 21
Very simple wink
Re: I will not seek re-election as US President - Joe Biden by Bimpe29: 7:29pm On Jul 21
This is really good of President Biden as his stance on not seeking reelection is proactive.
Re: I will not seek re-election as US President - Joe Biden by Malroux: 7:29pm On Jul 21
helinues:
Best decision

Dementia wouldn't allow him, no disrespecting
Are you older than him? Hurry up ok.
Re: I will not seek re-election as US President - Joe Biden by Augustine2244(m): 7:30pm On Jul 21
Lol!FAKE! FAKE! FAKE!
The same Biden who has been adamant on not stepping aside from his re-election campaign, since his disastrous performance at the presidential debate with Republican opponent Donald Trump.
Is it the Joe Biden from the state of Delaware, currently an incumbent president,or another Joe Biden whose home state might be Oregon,Ohio, Wyoming,Maine or North Dakota?
There is absolutely no way the Biden I know could accept to step down.
Lol! He has become Africanized in the manner of our leaders preferring to die on seat rather than resign or step down.
Re: I will not seek re-election as US President - Joe Biden by Njc1(m): 7:30pm On Jul 21
Re: I will not seek re-election as US President - Joe Biden by spencekat(m): 7:31pm On Jul 21
saintruky:

Hilary Clinton most likely
She go collect again.
Re: I will not seek re-election as US President - Joe Biden by Itiskdg121(m): 7:32pm On Jul 21
Biden endorsed her already
sleek214:

1 Like

Re: I will not seek re-election as US President - Joe Biden by aylipple: 7:33pm On Jul 21
Not seeking reelection first, in the interest of his party, then, the nation next. That’s what party supremacy is all about.

Here, our politicians dictate or rather, political parties dance to the interest of political leaders instead of the other way around.

Meanwhile, I hope PBAT is seeing this? He should count himself privileged by God first & then the millions of Nigerians who voted him as President on the platform of APC; many politicians notably ex-President Buhari & now Alhaji Atiku contested to be President at least 4 times (the former getting it on his 4th attempt while the latter is gearing to go for a record 6th time) but he got it on his first attempt. What else could he be looking for?

If he can safely steer this ship of leadership for the next 3yrs without any further damages to the already battered economy, Asiwaju should just exit the stage come 2027 for a younger, mentally alert, detribalised, patriotic, selfless, empathetic & intelligent successor.

2 Likes

Re: I will not seek re-election as US President - Joe Biden by stagger: 7:33pm On Jul 21
Righteousness2:
grin grin grin

Nothing new! We Know you Must drop Especially after the real president and top candidate for the AC tweeted some days ago.

Watch out for the likes of Kamala Harris, Hilary Clinton, Gavin Newsome, Michel obama.

For America to have any form of Hope of anykind, Trump is the Last Chance before the total Collaspe

Look at this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGRNW_5V7gQ

1 Like

Re: I will not seek re-election as US President - Joe Biden by helinues: 7:33pm On Jul 21
Malroux:
Are you older than him? Hurry up ok.

You made the comments on the screenshot below on this same thread yet you still want to troll others who relayed same thing as you.

Why are you making this years of trolling as if it's a cursed thing?

Re: I will not seek re-election as US President - Joe Biden by Frankt2024: 7:33pm On Jul 21
Re: I will not seek re-election as US President - Joe Biden by alezzy13: 7:33pm On Jul 21
fergie001:
Joe Biden will not seek re-election as US President

Joseph Biden
President of the United States

You did your part Joe, and we wish you well.

Exemplary leadership at it's finest!

This is what it means to put the country first!!
Re: I will not seek re-election as US President - Joe Biden by sleek214(m): 7:33pm On Jul 21
Lol....Their problem just started. Who will get the ticket, definitely no Kamala Harris. If they don't give it to Kamala, the blacks with revolt with their votes..... But the major donors don't want Kamala.... Irrespective of who gets the ticket, it's a landslide victory for Donald Trump...
Re: I will not seek re-election as US President - Joe Biden by Mirasteel: 7:34pm On Jul 21
Kingpele:
Good move...I knew he will no longer go for second tenure with the kind of pressure the Democrats party powerful forces like his former boss Obama was giving him not to go for re election....his health is not helping him too but if it's in our nation a certain 90year old man will be shouting is my turn up and down even when he's clearly not in the best state of mind and body
Tinubu and our African politicians will never so anything like this, thumbs up to Biden for taking this good decision.
Re: I will not seek re-election as US President - Joe Biden by CreatedtwoRule: 7:35pm On Jul 21
You no talk about Paul biya, Tinubu na apprentice nahh!
Malroux:
Good. The man is too old and his dementia is very glaring. Good thing he resigned. Nigerians are expecting Tinubu to do the same thing.
Re: I will not seek re-election as US President - Joe Biden by damkin24(m): 7:35pm On Jul 21
Malroux:
Good. The man is too old and his dementia is very glaring. Good thing he resigned. Nigerians are expecting Tinubu to do the same thing.
But is there any need for Tinubu to resign since Obi is your president?

1 Like

Re: I will not seek re-election as US President - Joe Biden by Jokerman(m): 7:35pm On Jul 21
Not surprised
Re: I will not seek re-election as US President - Joe Biden by Medipharm: 7:35pm On Jul 21
helinues:
Best decision

50 likes from where? For this normal comment? People who commented more interestingly never even get up 20 likes na this one don get 50 likes now now so. Why Seeking validation by fire by force.

Seun over to you
Re: I will not seek re-election as US President - Joe Biden by Mirasteel: 7:35pm On Jul 21
sleek214:
Lol....Their problem just started. Who will get the ticket, definitely no Kamala Harris. If they don't give it to Kamala, the blacks with revolt with their votes..... But the major donors don't want Kamala.... Irrespective of who gets the ticket, it's a landslide victory for Donald Trump...
It will be hard for Trump if Biden dosen't recontest.
Re: I will not seek re-election as US President - Joe Biden by okuta007: 7:37pm On Jul 21
sleek214:

but the money for the campaign re-election is tied to Kamala as the VP - if Kamala is jot on the tocket, rhey cant use that money and its hundreds of millions of dollars - wahala dey ooo

1 Like

Re: I will not seek re-election as US President - Joe Biden by Enemiesmasquera: 7:37pm On Jul 21
helinues:
Best decision

Tinubu needs to do same because he's not fit to lead Nigeria
Re: I will not seek re-election as US President - Joe Biden by THELATTERMAN(m): 7:37pm On Jul 21
faceland:

They should go.
They would not be on planet earth 15 years time (even though they are alive, they are mentally gone). Let those who have a stake in the future lead the nation.

We all gonna die someday, anyway!

2 Likes

Re: I will not seek re-election as US President - Joe Biden by ElevationD: 7:37pm On Jul 21
Now can we have Mrs. Hilary Clinton again please. Without doubt, she will floor Donald Trump.
Re: I will not seek re-election as US President - Joe Biden by ezebunafo(m): 7:38pm On Jul 21
Righteousness2:
grin grin grin

trump will be the last american president

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Iran’s Revolutionary Guard Seizes Israeli-Linked Ship Near Strait Of Hormus(pix) / Saudi Arabia's First Alcohol Store Has Opened In The Diplomatic Quarter / Twitter Bans India's Information Minister, Prasad, For One Hour. He Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.