Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,663 members, 7,930,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 02:08 PM

Biden Pulls Out Of Presidential Race - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Biden Pulls Out Of Presidential Race (465 Views)

More Pictures from Al Shifa Hospital As IDF Pulls Out ( Photos) / Niger: Mutiny In Niamey Over Unpaid Salaries Of Presidential Guards / BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biden Pulls Out Of Presidential Race by Omoawoke: 7:09pm On Jul 21

Re: Biden Pulls Out Of Presidential Race by Maeve7: 7:11pm On Jul 21
Thank you for your service and good work. It’s sad that your party doesn’t stand behind you after all you have done.

1 Like

Re: Biden Pulls Out Of Presidential Race by madridguy(m): 7:19pm On Jul 21
embarassed
Re: Biden Pulls Out Of Presidential Race by Jakumo(m): 7:23pm On Jul 21
Maeve7:
Thank you for your service and good work. It’s sad that your party doesn’t stand behind you after all you have done.

Biden was too far gone mentally and he should have bowed out of the presidential race much earlier. Better late than never. This is a good development for the Democratic Party, but the odds are still in favor of a Trump win come November. Love him or hate him Donald Trump IS going to be the next President of the United States

1 Like

Re: Biden Pulls Out Of Presidential Race by Omoawoke: 7:57pm On Jul 21
Jakumo:

Biden was too far gone mentally and he should have bowed out of the presidential race much earlier. Better late than never. This is a good development for the Democratic Party, but the odds are still in favor of a Trump win come November. Love him or hate him Donald Trump IS going to be the next President of the United States

Crazy
Re: Biden Pulls Out Of Presidential Race by Laurene: 8:11pm On Jul 21
Maeve7:
He's a total failure
Re: Biden Pulls Out Of Presidential Race by flokii: 8:22pm On Jul 21
Will White Americans elect Kamala Harris as President with the way Trump has been gaining sympathizers all over the country?.
It's politics though.. anything is possible.
Re: Biden Pulls Out Of Presidential Race by Jakumo(m): 8:50pm On Jul 21
flokii:
Will White Americans elect Kamala Harris as President with the way Trump has been gaining sympathizers all over the country?.

If Trump loses the upcoming presidential election I will humbly hand over my new busty girlfriend for your shooking pleasure out of respect for your prowess as a political pundit. This is how certain I am that Trump will win. His victory will turn America into a hell on earth for all non-white people living in the USA, but such is the fickle twist of fate playing out right now on the world stage.

2 Likes

Re: Biden Pulls Out Of Presidential Race by Goodvibes007: 9:03pm On Jul 21
flokii:
Kamala may not even get the democratic ticket.
Re: Biden Pulls Out Of Presidential Race by Goodvibes007: 9:04pm On Jul 21
Jakumo:

If Trump loses the upcoming presidential election I will humbly hand over my new busty girlfriend for your shooking pleasure out of respect for your prowess as a political pundit. This is how certain I am that Trump will win. His victory will turn America into a hell on earth for all non-white people living in the USA, but such is the fickle twist of fate playing out right now on the world stage.
Make America White Again. The police would start shooting black people for sport.

1 Like

Re: Biden Pulls Out Of Presidential Race by donpapa(m): 9:10pm On Jul 21
He put his country first and over any personal ambition! This can’t happen in the present day Nigeria. I hope our politicians learn.
Re: Biden Pulls Out Of Presidential Race by flokii: 9:13pm On Jul 21
Jakumo:

I know Trump is gaining ground seriously.. we still can't rule out Harris due to the fact that Black Americans (infact not just Blacks but other racial groups in America) are not okay with Trumps anti-immigrant laws and other harsh policies against migrants. Then the gender factor too.
The race is open o, if we look at it critically.

2 Likes

Re: Biden Pulls Out Of Presidential Race by Sirianese: 10:38pm On Jul 22
Jakumo:

That is if they don't succeed in killing him before that time

(1) (Reply)

Big Houses In Naira / Gunmen Snatch $54m In Libya / What Obamas Health Care Is Really About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.