Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,855 members, 7,899,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 04:25 AM

Joe Biden Backs VP Kamala Harris As Democratic Nominee To Face Trump - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Joe Biden Backs VP Kamala Harris As Democratic Nominee To Face Trump (24043 Views)

Kamala Harris Secures Votes Needed To Become Democratic Nominee / Biden Backs Two-State Solution Of Palestine And Isreal / Joe Biden Picks Senator Kamala Harris as VP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joe Biden Backs VP Kamala Harris As Democratic Nominee To Face Trump by fergie001: 7:41pm On Jul 21
My fellow Democrats, I have decided not to accept the nomination and to focus all my energies on my duties as President for the remainder of my term. My very first decision as the party nominee in 2020 was to pick Kamala Harris as my Vice President. And it’s been the best decision I’ve made. Today I want to offer my full support and endorsement for Kamala to be the nominee of our party this year. Democrats — it’s time to come together and beat Trump. Let’s do this.

Joseph Biden

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Joe Biden Backs VP Kamala Harris As Democratic Nominee To Face Trump by TemplarLandry: 7:42pm On Jul 21
cool An easy-peasy ride for Trump.
Amala stands no chance against President Donald J. Trump.

I dedicate "Ink Flow" by Dremo to Trump.
Great jam!

132 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Joe Biden Backs VP Kamala Harris As Democratic Nominee To Face Trump by atiku4President(m): 7:42pm On Jul 21
Good, but it's over for the democrats. They were desperate to grab power from Trump the last time, but forgot to think ahead. This is the reason they have been using state apparatus to victimise Trump. But God is involved. The have enough assignments in their hands while Trump is cruising.

Trump is coming

129 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Joe Biden Backs VP Kamala Harris As Democratic Nominee To Face Trump by lanre316: 7:42pm On Jul 21
Laughing Kamala?

🤣🤣🤣

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

22 Likes

Re: Joe Biden Backs VP Kamala Harris As Democratic Nominee To Face Trump by God1000(m): 7:42pm On Jul 21
Good, she has my 100% support.

Mr Biden made the right decision that will pave the way for the first female US president

Whatever propaganda and campaign of calumny Donald trump and his party will come up with against Kamala Harris will fail.

Republicans should desist from character assassination and focus on real issues

This is not 2016, gaslighting won't work this time, Mr trump doesn't have any good record to begin with

57 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Joe Biden Backs VP Kamala Harris As Democratic Nominee To Face Trump by Malroux: 7:45pm On Jul 21
Game over. Trump should start preparing his victory speech.

130 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Joe Biden Backs VP Kamala Harris As Democratic Nominee To Face Trump by EyeCumInPiece: 7:48pm On Jul 21
Trump don Triumph. ✌️

76 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Joe Biden Backs VP Kamala Harris As Democratic Nominee To Face Trump by esivue007(m): 7:48pm On Jul 21
Kamala??
What a flawless victory for Trump!!
As it stands,no American politician is capable enough to lace Trump's 👟.

Anyways,
I weep for naija my country,cuz one Ancient of days is campaigning for 2027 already. cry angry
Kai..
I swear this protest must hold!!
Everything seems totally backward in this country!🥺

Everyday,I pray for myself and also interceded fervently but the system keep getting worse!
Ohh God!🥹

66 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Joe Biden Backs VP Kamala Harris As Democratic Nominee To Face Trump by Ayoefa: 7:49pm On Jul 21
She has my vote.
As long as she doesn't become a slave to the zionist apartheid terrorist state of Israel.

26 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Joe Biden Backs VP Kamala Harris As Democratic Nominee To Face Trump by Mirasteel: 7:49pm On Jul 21
Kamala can't stand Trump, it will be an easy win for TRUMP.

73 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Joe Biden Backs VP Kamala Harris As Democratic Nominee To Face Trump by oluwaseyi0: 7:49pm On Jul 21
All the best Kamala

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Joe Biden Backs VP Kamala Harris As Democratic Nominee To Face Trump by BarrElChapo(m): 7:49pm On Jul 21
Easy peasy. Clinton was a much better contender and she lost 😆

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Joe Biden Backs VP Kamala Harris As Democratic Nominee To Face Trump by Franchise21(m): 7:49pm On Jul 21
OK
Re: Joe Biden Backs VP Kamala Harris As Democratic Nominee To Face Trump by jyz200(m): 7:49pm On Jul 21
Hmm
Woman leading the most powerful country in the world
I don't see this coming
Everything working for trump reelection

58 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Joe Biden Backs VP Kamala Harris As Democratic Nominee To Face Trump by Scatterscatter(m): 7:49pm On Jul 21
USA is overrated.
Trump should just be a permanent President until the Democrats are ready to field a competent candidate that the world will respect.

Congratulations POTUS TRUMP

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Joe Biden Backs VP Kamala Harris As Democratic Nominee To Face Trump by Almiron: 7:49pm On Jul 21
God1000:

Mr Biden made the right decision that will pave the way for the first female US president

Whatever propaganda and campaign of calumny Donald trump and his party will come up with against Kamala Harris will fail.

it's not a must to comment on every thread here, esp the ones you have zero knowledge about. I wonder if you're getting paid for the likes. Democrats won't smell the white house, Trump will win massively... Go warm eba chop or continue posting about Palestine

38 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Joe Biden Backs VP Kamala Harris As Democratic Nominee To Face Trump by davibid: 7:49pm On Jul 21
We know this was their plan all along; to successfully push their evil agenda.

4 Likes

Re: Joe Biden Backs VP Kamala Harris As Democratic Nominee To Face Trump by Urgent1Million: 7:50pm On Jul 21
History is about to be made!
A black, and a woman!
Democrats are smart.
They know that the odds are favouring Trump.
The only way they stand a chance of defeating Trump at the polls is to have a bias edge against him.
Gender advocates and the black community will vote Kamala 100%.
I give it to the democrats on this one.

31 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Joe Biden Backs VP Kamala Harris As Democratic Nominee To Face Trump by Ayoefa: 7:50pm On Jul 21
Mirasteel:
Kamala can't stand Trump, it will be an easy win for TRUMP.
Yes right. Convicted criminal Trump?
Wait until the advertisements starts to fly on TV.
I for one wasn't going to vote for Biden, but I might vote for Harris.

25 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Joe Biden Backs VP Kamala Harris As Democratic Nominee To Face Trump by Medipharm: 7:50pm On Jul 21
President Trump

5 Likes

Re: Joe Biden Backs VP Kamala Harris As Democratic Nominee To Face Trump by NothingDoMe: 7:50pm On Jul 21
BarrElChapo:
Easy peasy. Clinton was a much better contender and she lost 😆
Wasn't an easy ride for Trump. He lost popular votes by 2.9m but was saved by the electoral college.

Right then i knew he was gonna be a one term president.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Biden Backs VP Kamala Harris As Democratic Nominee To Face Trump by BigManny: 7:50pm On Jul 21
Na today? Even most Democrats don't like Harris, and she's black.

Remember Trump performed better than sleepy Joe, and this assassination attempt on Trump has bought him some sympathy.

He'll win.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Joe Biden Backs VP Kamala Harris As Democratic Nominee To Face Trump by Rexymania(m): 7:50pm On Jul 21
Lord, give us this day Trump as the president of the United States and make all the wars stop

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Joe Biden Backs VP Kamala Harris As Democratic Nominee To Face Trump by Ceenelly(m): 7:50pm On Jul 21
Good for him
Re: Joe Biden Backs VP Kamala Harris As Democratic Nominee To Face Trump by BigDawsNet: 7:50pm On Jul 21
Omo

Is the American people ready for a female Prisedent??

Let wait and see

4 Likes

Re: Joe Biden Backs VP Kamala Harris As Democratic Nominee To Face Trump by Theoarhics: 7:50pm On Jul 21
Trump will be laughing now. First they brought Hilary and he defeated her now it's another woman... Guess you are thinking what Trump is thinking. Easy ride for trump

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Joe Biden Backs VP Kamala Harris As Democratic Nominee To Face Trump by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:50pm On Jul 21
God1000:

Trump, as crazy as he is, is better for the world.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Joe Biden Backs VP Kamala Harris As Democratic Nominee To Face Trump by BarrElChapo(m): 7:50pm On Jul 21
Ayoefa:

Yes right. Criminal felony trump?

Keep crying 😂

13 Likes

Re: Joe Biden Backs VP Kamala Harris As Democratic Nominee To Face Trump by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 7:50pm On Jul 21
Game over !

Trump is the next president!

A Kamala is a win for Republicans!

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joe Biden Backs VP Kamala Harris As Democratic Nominee To Face Trump by OneCandleAway(f): 7:50pm On Jul 21
Trump wins easy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Biden Backs VP Kamala Harris As Democratic Nominee To Face Trump by Anguldi(m): 7:51pm On Jul 21
A younger vibrant person is needed with razor sharp mouth tongue

Agbado founder of Lagos prefer to die there shocked

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Backs VP Kamala Harris As Democratic Nominee To Face Trump by HighChiefZino: 7:51pm On Jul 21
Otiloh, Trump wins.

11 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Gunman Shoots, Stabs Children at Thai Pre-school. 31 Killed, Suspect kills himse / 'covfefe' Trends On Social Media After Trump Shares Unfinished Tweet With Typo / Burundi President To Fire All Married Government Officials With Side-chicks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.