Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,824 members, 7,902,633 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 01:31 PM

What Non Samsung Users Can Never Know. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Non Samsung Users Can Never Know. (2240 Views)

Twitter Limits The Number Of Posts Users Can Read Per Day / Samsung Users Help; How Do I Remove This Padlock On My Call Screen? / How Android 8 Oreo Protects Your Phone And Data that you never know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Non Samsung Users Can Never Know. by MSN1(m): 7:44pm On Jul 21
Simple, straightforward and short.

I have been a Samsung core user and lover for more than 15 years and i must say this;
If u are not using a Samsung phone, then your phone is not truly smart!.

Mehn, d ruggedness, dopeness and sleekness of Samsungs is 2nd to none.

Though a lot may complain about their screens and parts being expensive but, it worth every penny spent on it!.

The kind of water, fall and ruggedness that my Samsungs has survived is out of this world!.

And to think there are cheap variants of the brand and a lot are still lost in fake and sub standard devices @exorbitant prices, is VERY funny!.

I LOVE Samsung, its my brand for life!

God bless the brain behind their DOPE creativity.

23 Likes

Re: What Non Samsung Users Can Never Know. by Integral501: 7:52pm On Jul 21
Na on top your j5 you write all this article

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Non Samsung Users Can Never Know. by dawnomike(m): 8:43pm On Jul 21
MSN1:

I have been a Samsung core user and lover for more than 15 years and i must say this;

Though a lot may complain about their screens and parts being expensive but, it worth every penny spent on it!.

The kind of water, fall and ruggedness that my Samsungs has survived is out of this world!.

And to think there are cheap variants of the brand and a lot are still lost in fake and sub standard devices @exorbitant prices, is VERY funny!.

No matter what happens... I keep my SamSung from falling.
It is my precious...!!!

11 Likes

Re: What Non Samsung Users Can Never Know. by faceland: 9:20pm On Jul 21
MSN1:

The last time I used Samsung was 2014 and I think it is equal to my current iTel (advance and fast).

It is the difference between java phone and blackberry that year.

1 Like

Re: What Non Samsung Users Can Never Know. by faceland: 9:25pm On Jul 21
The price and battery is the only reason I would not touch a Samsung until am a millionaire.

You can buy expensive phone and be mixing with talakawas. That is invitation for entitled begging and even crime.

My last Samsung was stolen.

3 Likes

Re: What Non Samsung Users Can Never Know. by MSN1(m): 10:21pm On Jul 21
Integral501:
You are simply a fool because, i ignored ur stupidity in ur previous post doesn't make me a victim of your studity.

I HAVE USED MAJORITY OF S SERIES FROM INCEPTION TILL DATE AND U WOULD BARELY MENTION ANY SAMSUNG PHONE FROM 2011 TILL DATE, I HAVE NOT USED!

because of a post i did dat i needed help in getting screen for my long abandoned J5, that i seriously need som files and u started spitting like an animal, shows dat;
You know nothing in life.
YES, I HAVE A LOT OF ABANDONED SAMSUNGS @ HOME AND ENGINEERS SHOPS, U CAN HANG UR USELESS SEF 4 DAT.

SAVE THIS POST because, ITS UR LAST MENTION, I DON'T TALK TO FOOLS LIKE U.

Check my signature..

6 Likes

Re: What Non Samsung Users Can Never Know. by Mikespecialone(m): 1:16am On Jul 22
Integral501:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin
grin

6 Likes

Re: What Non Samsung Users Can Never Know. by tiswell(m): 4:12am On Jul 22
MSN1:

Op,I endorse this post with 2 live goats.

Samsung rocks!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Non Samsung Users Can Never Know. by Kelklein(m): 4:17am On Jul 22
Integral501:

Lol.. if my guy con get S23 Ultra, we no go rest for this forum.. 😃😃

2 Likes

Re: What Non Samsung Users Can Never Know. by bilangha(m): 6:05am On Jul 22
pls I cant use my Samsung to chat on fb, whenever I tried Charing they will redirect me to go to feed, what will I do Mr Samsung
Re: What Non Samsung Users Can Never Know. by Curdlebug(m): 7:37am On Jul 22
SAMSUNG truly is the best in the game...

2 Likes

Re: What Non Samsung Users Can Never Know. by Kingsasian(m): 8:19am On Jul 22
Op, you be correct guy. I, myself have been a Samsung user since 2012 till date. I have never used any other brand even my wife can't think of any other except samsung. The phones are topnotch. Although i dey think of getting a pixel phone soon

3 Likes

Re: What Non Samsung Users Can Never Know. by LordIsaac(m): 9:06am On Jul 22
MSN1:

I just dumped my iphone for a samsung. I started with a Samsung S9+ and oh. I give it to Samsung, but for the battery in some models!

2 Likes

Re: What Non Samsung Users Can Never Know. by LordIsaac(m): 9:08am On Jul 22
Kingsasian:
Op, you be correct guy. I, myself have been a Samsung user since 2012 till date. I have never used any other brand even my wife can't think of any other except samsung. The phones are topnotch. Although i dey think of getting a pixel phone soon
Please flee from iphones...Samsung is the brand!

2 Likes

Re: What Non Samsung Users Can Never Know. by Integral501: 9:35am On Jul 22
MSN1:

You are simply a fool because, i ignored ur stupidity in ur previous post doesn't make me a victim of your studity.

I HAVE USED MAJORITY OF S SERIES FROM INCEPTION TILL DATE AND U WOULD BARELY MENTION ANY SAMSUNG PHONE FROM 2011 TILL DATE, I HAVE NOT USED!

because of a post i did dat i needed help in getting screen for my long abandoned J5, that i seriously need som files and u started spitting like an animal, shows dat;
You know nothing in life.
YES, I HAVE A LOT OF ABANDONED SAMSUNGS @ HOME AND ENGINEERS SHOPS, U CAN HANG UR USELESS SEF 4 DAT.

SAVE THIS POST because, ITS UR LAST MENTION, I DON'T TALK TO FOOLS LIKE U.

Check my signature..
Na your papa last mention be this ashiere
Re: What Non Samsung Users Can Never Know. by fuellessgen: 10:17am On Jul 22
I hate Samsung, very fragile, easily develops screen issues, eg lines on screen and the battery is nothing to write home about. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Non Samsung Users Can Never Know. by PinkNature(m): 10:24am On Jul 22
Cut the crap, Samsung phones are fragile
Re: What Non Samsung Users Can Never Know. by nairaman66(m): 12:17pm On Jul 22
Misleading headline! All mobile phones does have the listed features. All phones are rigged in their own way.
Re: What Non Samsung Users Can Never Know. by ruggedtimi(m): 1:36pm On Jul 22
bilangha:
pls I cant use my Samsung to chat on fb, whenever I tried Charing they will redirect me to go to feed, what will I do Mr Samsung
download messenger
Re: What Non Samsung Users Can Never Know. by ruggedtimi(m): 1:37pm On Jul 22
fuellessgen:
I hate Samsung, very fragile, easily develops screen issues, eg lines on screen and the battery is nothing to write home about. undecided
not all samsung screen....These latest Aseries have a strong screen.

1 Like

Re: What Non Samsung Users Can Never Know. by ruggedtimi(m): 1:39pm On Jul 22
MSN1:

you didnt mention samsung andriod and security updates can last for 5years, better than other andriod brands.

3 Likes

Re: What Non Samsung Users Can Never Know. by MaziX(m): 2:50pm On Jul 22
Can't use any other phone other than Sammy.. S23 na machine

2 Likes

Re: What Non Samsung Users Can Never Know. by AgentNnamdi: 3:07pm On Jul 22
MSN1:

They are good products. Very expensive to buy with poor-lasting batteries. Screen replacement can buy a Tecno/Infinix phone.

Maybe good nowadays that phones don't fade out every year... Lol...

Quite a long I left Samsung for the Redmi device.
Re: What Non Samsung Users Can Never Know. by michlins(m): 3:15pm On Jul 22
faceland:
The price and battery is the only reason I would not touch a Samsung until am a millionaire.

You can buy expensive phone and be mixing with talakawas. That is invitation for entitled begging and even crime.

My last Samsung was stolen.
after buying a third or fourth hand Samsung, you will be complaining about the battery life

3 Likes

Re: What Non Samsung Users Can Never Know. by RenaissanceGuy: 3:28pm On Jul 22
AgentNnamdi:

They are good products. Very expensive to buy with poor-lasting batteries. Screen replacement can buy a Tecno/Infinix phone.

Samsung has left you behind. They began producing phones with rugged batteries since around 2018 — that's at least 6 years ago.

4 Likes

Re: What Non Samsung Users Can Never Know. by XploraBen(m): 3:41pm On Jul 22
RenaissanceGuy:
Samsung has left you behind. They began producing phones with rugged batteries since around 2018 — that's at least 6 years ago.
Thank you for clearing him.

My previous Samsung A70 that was produced in 2019 had a strong battery that last me for a full day with moderate to heavy use.

My current Samsung Note 10 Plus has a reliable battery that takes me almost through the day with moderate to heavy use.

4 Likes

Re: What Non Samsung Users Can Never Know. by iyatrustee(f): 6:28pm On Jul 22
I started using Samsung around 2011 and started with Galaxy Note 1. I used all the galaxy series till it was discontinued with the Note 20.

Moved to the S series and currently using S24 Ultra now and I have nothing but pure love for Sammy cheesy I'm looking at crossing over to the Fold series, that phone is a beast smiley

Now, my kids use Iphones and I have never been able to understand the IOS interface. Needless to say, I don't bother cos I'm sure I will never have need for it. grin

3 Likes

Re: What Non Samsung Users Can Never Know. by capnies: 6:44pm On Jul 22
AgentNnamdi:

GOD BLESS YOU REDMI IS THE BEST PHONE IN THE UNIVERSE.
SAMSUNG IS JUST HYPE
Re: What Non Samsung Users Can Never Know. by capnies: 6:47pm On Jul 22
RenaissanceGuy:

YOU CAN'T COMPARE SAMSUNG BATTERY TO REDMI.
I HAVE A SAMSUNG USER AT HOME AND IT IS RUBBISH COMPARED TO REDMI.
STOP ADVERTISING APC
Re: What Non Samsung Users Can Never Know. by hapheeyxz: 11:00pm On Jul 22
iyatrustee:
I started using Samsung around 2011 and started with Galaxy Note 1. I used all the galaxy series till it was discontinued with the Note 20.

Moved to the S series and currently using S24 Ultra now and I have nothing but pure love for Sammy cheesy I'm looking at crossing over to the Fold series, that phone is a beast smiley

Now, my kids use Iphones and I have never been able to understand the IOS interface. Needless to say, I don't bother cos I'm sure I will never have need for it. grin

If u are in Nigeria... let's swap. I have a almost new fold 5 with original Samsung pouch and Spen.

1 Like

Re: What Non Samsung Users Can Never Know. by L0wk3y(m): 12:37am On Jul 23
MSN1:

The fact that you’ve used Samsung only for the last 15 years directly discredits your ability to speak on the “best phone topic”…..No doubt Samsung is a wonderful OEM, but in a world of more than 10 mobile phone OEMs you can’t judge what you’ve never tried, especially since you’ve only tried 1.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jst Arrived, Bb Storm 2 For 18k / Help!best Football/soccer/football Manager Game For Android!! / MTN Is Giving Out Free Airtime. Get Yours Now!

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.