Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,304 members, 7,936,887 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 06:54 AM

Hello Dangote, Asiwaju Has Check Mated You. Smell The Coffee, Its Game Over! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hello Dangote, Asiwaju Has Check Mated You. Smell The Coffee, Its Game Over! (5452 Views)

Asiwaju Has Been Vindicated / South Will Not Smell The Seat Of The President In This Country Again. Aminu Sair / Game Over For Governor M.A Abubakar In Bauchi - By Turaki Hassan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hello Dangote, Asiwaju Has Check Mated You. Smell The Coffee, Its Game Over! by blowjohn(m): 11:20am On Jul 22
We need a meetin'
Money and fame is fleetin'
You never really know the reason why two people is beefin'

Nas.... 'The truth'
Re: Hello Dangote, Asiwaju Has Check Mated You. Smell The Coffee, Its Game Over! by papyjaypaul: 11:42am On Jul 22
papyjaypaul:
Has anyone noticed there is one story per week to distract us with

Watch out, by next Sunday, they will release another track for Nigerians to dance to.

I remember when Onyema was always on the news talking about the problems of Air Peace with the cabals and management theorists were telling him to use an image maker or let someone else do the talking. I was just laughing then because Nigeria is a classic case, you need to fight madness with madness. Dangote doesn't give interviews all the time, this time, Dangote called a press interview to speak about his problems grin Tell him to give the COO or PR this work to do, sheybi Africa's richest man can buy anything grin

1 Like

Re: Hello Dangote, Asiwaju Has Check Mated You. Smell The Coffee, Its Game Over! by tinsel: 11:54am On Jul 22
Bigkoko:
Aliko Dangote: Let me use this medium to show my public support in the sea where Nigeria has thrown you. Never in the history of the market system has someone done so much but got little respect from his nation. I mean, if you have used the $10b you invested in the Dangote Refinery, and piled it on financial instruments, you could receive $500 million in returns every year. With that you can party as you want.

But you did not do that. You did not follow those Dubai investors. You did not follow the Swiss bank savers. You decided to risk that fund, and more, to help your country. Here, I wrote publicly that once you are about to succeed, Nigerians will forget how bad things were because everything is easy when someone has done it.

Your vision, tenacity, and can-do attitude are attributes worthy of emulation. In the Igbo Nation, it takes the killing of one leopard to be called a killer of leopards. Alhaji, you have killed many leopards in business, and we celebrate you.

Sir, nations rise when GREAT entrepreneurs emerge. You have served your nation and continent in great ways. That is not to say that you're perfect. That is not to say you could not have done certain things differently. Who is really perfect in this world and who does not have privileges?

I write to support you and challenge you NOT to be disillusioned. Nigeria is our land and we must continue to believe. Continue building, and you cannot be offended by cabals to phase out that steel project.
~ Culled from a post by Prof Ndubisi Ekekwe
There is no hope for this country with what is happening to Dangote. I apologise for campaigning for Tinubu. This government is a total disgrace.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hello Dangote, Asiwaju Has Check Mated You. Smell The Coffee, Its Game Over! by tinsel: 11:55am On Jul 22
There is no hope for this country. I apologise for campaigning for Tinubu. This government is a total disgrace.
Re: Hello Dangote, Asiwaju Has Check Mated You. Smell The Coffee, Its Game Over! by bigpicture001: 1:15pm On Jul 22
Bigkoko:
Him and his brother only have 2027 to checkmate Asiwaju. For now, Asiwaju is giving him wotowoto......

Have u asked who is sponsoring the nortern protest...?

Do u know spiraling out of control violent protest can lead a country's president to run...? Ask Haiti nd many more countries...military will not b able to help as most middle ranked ofgicets are northerners who can take tinubu's appointed heads by suprise in violent disobedient nd mutiny..

One thing is fir sure the entire nation is against tinubu cuz of wide spread hunger nd suffering..

U shld b praying instead for tin in u to survive the protest.....

2 Likes

Re: Hello Dangote, Asiwaju Has Check Mated You. Smell The Coffee, Its Game Over! by Blitzking: 1:35pm On Jul 22
Bigkoko:
Mhmmmmm....everything on earth has an end, whether you like it or not. This is the story of African's wealthest man who has suddenly turned into a wailer by Asiwaju!

Within as little as 6 months, dangote has released up to four complains! without expressly blaming asiwaju, he knew where his problems is coming from; the current govt of the day!

Aliko Dangote of the Dangote Group is a global barnd. He sits on top billions in revenue per year, he enjoys govt patronage and all the fanfare that goes with it, and at some point, his bloder Buhari and father xmas Emefiele threw open CBN vault for him to access cheap USD....but what he didnt see coming was that he is going to turn wailer sooner than you can drop a burnt potato!

So what is the rue about?
Definitely what i highlighted many months ago that Dangote is broke, and his ill-fated refinery will be his greatest undoing as Nigeria, politically and otherwoise is not ripe for such gigantic project ~ but many, especially emergency lovers of nigeria & dangote, who now are fighting him, called me all sorts of name. The whites are very clever, through SPDC JV, the access to cheap crude is alway available no matter the govt of the day. i expected dangote to form a fool proof JV agreement that is enforceable internationally because with the way ethnic & tribal affilaitions helped him prior to now,the same way, ethnic & tribal affiliation will undo him and his ill-fate refinery!

Aliko Dangote is broke. His liabilities is far more than his assets. he was banking on Nigeria's quest for refined products to make more money and pay off his debts, only that he didnt allow professionals to help him secure a committment. Nigeria has happened to him. i will like to liken what he is curently going through to what happened to king Agag in the Christian Holy Bible.. if you believe the Holy scriptures, i do... says prophet Samuel to king Agag, " As your sword has made mothers childless, so shall your mother become childless!' So i paraphrase it, as your brothers has rendered many businesses redundant through tribal & ethnic policies, so shall your own business be rendered redundant via ethnic policies, and Asdiwaju will see it through!

30 Then he said, “I have sinned; yet honor me now, please, before the elders of my people and before Israel, and return with me, that I may worship the Lord your God.” 31 So Samuel turned back after Saul, and Saul worshiped the Lord.

32 Then Samuel said, “Bring Agag king of the Amalekites here to me.” So Agag came to him cautiously.

And Agag said, “Surely the bitterness of death is past.”

33 But Samuel said, “As your sword has made women childless, so shall your mother be childless among women.” And Samuel hacked Agag in pieces before the Lord in Gilgal.
~ ! Samuel 15:30-33

Dangote for one, which i admired a lot, does not talk needless. and when he talks, he meant what he is saying! Like buhari and his ethinic irredentist held Allen's patriotic efforts for 8 years, that is what asiwaju is currently doing! This time, asiwaju might succeed, because unlike buhari, Asiwaju has already taken out ~ in the name of a colastal highway of fraud, trillions of naira to fund the people fighting Dangote!

When world's African richest man turns a wailer, just know that he has been checkmated. but i trust Dangote to extra his own pound of flesh in 2027...all he need to do is simply speak in hausa of how asiwaju is anti-north. the people will do the rest! For now he should bid his time like El Rufai, Kwas and others and wail for asiwaju in 2027....
Dangote hasn't wronged tinubu...his northern brothers who are plotting against tinubu removal in 2027 has made tinubu use him as the fall guy to put pressure in the North and be his mouth piece to his brothers
Re: Hello Dangote, Asiwaju Has Check Mated You. Smell The Coffee, Its Game Over! by Okoroawusa: 1:36pm On Jul 22
ElSudani:
Fanning an imaginary ember. Who told you there's any rift between Dangote and Tinubu?
You know what is funny? Obidients have never respected Dangote. Before now they said that his wealth is not genuine but a collection of monies from ex-generals and corrupt politicians. Now they are calling him " the wealthiest man in Africa". Before now they said that his refinery wasn't real. In fact, one of them, David Hundeyin, wrote an article and they celebrated it. Now they agree that Dangote has a working refinery somewhere in Lagos.

Experience has taught us that once Obidients start supporting you... your end is near.

1 Like

Re: Hello Dangote, Asiwaju Has Check Mated You. Smell The Coffee, Its Game Over! by Didi2d(m): 1:58pm On Jul 22
Bigkoko:
Him and his brother only have 2027 to checkmate Asiwaju. For now, Asiwaju is giving him wotowoto......

This is one reason I was suspecting the six years single term for president and governors.

Baba will be the first to serve the six years, if the six years no possible, baba go restructure the country.
My thoughts anyway

1 Like

Re: Hello Dangote, Asiwaju Has Check Mated You. Smell The Coffee, Its Game Over! by emperor4love(m): 2:53pm On Jul 22
He build refinery to help average Nigerian like the way his cement,sugar factory are helping average Nigerian
Re: Hello Dangote, Asiwaju Has Check Mated You. Smell The Coffee, Its Game Over! by wealthyhenry(m): 3:21pm On Jul 22
Slayar:
Who can explain this whole Dangote vs NNPC thing to me like I'm a baby? I'd really appreciate.

The summary of the whole saga is simple: After building the refinery which cost about $19b, Dangote is finding it difficult to get crude to refine and that's because the Nigerian state has refused to give him crude to refine, and so he's forced to source for crude from USA, Brazil and other OPEC countries, thereby spending a lot more money. Which is a big shame, given how oil-rich Nigeria is.

Plus how the Govt. prefers to import refined crude when its clear that Dangote's diesel is better refined than foreign crude imports.

There are alot more details to it, but I think this is the summary of his woes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hello Dangote, Asiwaju Has Check Mated You. Smell The Coffee, Its Game Over! by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 3:22pm On Jul 22
Okoroawusa:

You know what is funny? Obidients have never respected Dangote. Before now they said that his wealth is not genuine but a collection of monies from ex-generals and corrupt politicians. Now they are calling him " the wealthiest man in Africa". Before now they said that his refinery wasn't real. In fact, one of them, David Hundeyin, wrote an article and they celebrated it. Now they agree that Dangote has a working refinery somewhere in Lagos.

Experience has taught us that once Obidients start supporting you... your end is near.

Funny but true!

1 Like

Re: Hello Dangote, Asiwaju Has Check Mated You. Smell The Coffee, Its Game Over! by wealthyhenry(m): 3:25pm On Jul 22
Okoroawusa:

Did you forget to make sense of your post, cos this is a whole crap.
Re: Hello Dangote, Asiwaju Has Check Mated You. Smell The Coffee, Its Game Over! by ednut1(m): 3:49pm On Jul 22
Mumu talk. You approved his refinery. Time to operate now no crude available from nnpc. The. Nnpc is importing and selling below market price. So dangote should sell at same and be making losses abi
Re: Hello Dangote, Asiwaju Has Check Mated You. Smell The Coffee, Its Game Over! by papyjaypaul: 4:18pm On Jul 22
papyjaypaul:

I think Dangote's biggest problem is that the President is the Minister of Petroleum so the bucks stops at his table but guess what Dangote is part of the President's economic advisory council grin He should talk to the President when they have the opportunity to meet next

Re: Hello Dangote, Asiwaju Has Check Mated You. Smell The Coffee, Its Game Over! by Slayar: 7:50pm On Jul 22
wealthyhenry:

The summary of the whole saga is simple: After building the refinery which cost about $19b, Dangote is finding it difficult to get crude to refine and that's because the Nigerian state has refused to give him crude to refine, and so he's forced to source for crude from USA, Brazil and other OPEC countries, thereby spending a lot more money. Which is a big shame, given how oil-rich Nigeria is.

Plus how the Govt. prefers to import refined crude when its clear that Dangote's diesel is better refined than foreign crude imports.

There are alot more details to it, but I think this is the summary of his woes.

Thank you,so it's clear that the enemy of the Nigerian people might be the state itself.
Re: Hello Dangote, Asiwaju Has Check Mated You. Smell The Coffee, Its Game Over! by Bigkoko: 7:50pm On Jul 22
Asiwaju has cashed out!!! He is a gonna in 2027...... Whatever made Dangote to complain publicly is the height of it!

Didi2d:

This is one reason I was suspecting the six years single term for president and governors.

Baba will be the first to serve the six years, if the six years no possible, baba go restructure the country.
My thoughts anyway
Re: Hello Dangote, Asiwaju Has Check Mated You. Smell The Coffee, Its Game Over! by OkCornel(m): 7:53pm On Jul 22
tinsel:

There is no hope for this country with what is happening to Dangote. I apologise for campaigning for Tinubu. This government is a total disgrace.

Good morning
Re: Hello Dangote, Asiwaju Has Check Mated You. Smell The Coffee, Its Game Over! by Bigkoko: 7:53pm On Jul 22
Then you have no idea what Dangote is talking off.... You think he is one tuke tuke CEO that the druggie can turn anyhow! By his compalins, he has drawn a battle line.... The real fighters are his brother politicians like Kwas, El Rufai and those Almajiris they will use to enforce "Rig & Roast" in the north!

Blitzking:

Dangote hasn't wronged tinubu...his northern brothers who are plotting against tinubu removal in 2027 has made tinubu use him as the fall guy to put pressure in the North and be his mouth piece to his brothers

1 Like

Re: Hello Dangote, Asiwaju Has Check Mated You. Smell The Coffee, Its Game Over! by Bigkoko: 7:55pm On Jul 22
I will rather pray for G-d to pardon those in dungeon than to spare a minute for a man that has the guts to steal a national mandate! Fear no catch Asiwaju, old man wey suppose dey with his grand children..abi bros Seyi no born pinki? grin grin

See how Joe Biden quietly comot from the race when it became clear he is dementia! But noooo....this one wey even dey poo for body, dey busy dey shout Emilokan like craze wey hammattan beat!

bigpicture001:

Have u asked who is sponsoring the nortern protest...?

Do u know spiraling out of control violent protest can lead a country's president to run...? Ask Haiti nd many more countries...military will not b able to help as most middle ranked ofgicets are northerners who can take tinubu's appointed heads by suprise in violent disobedient nd mutiny..

One thing is fir sure the entire nation is against tinubu cuz of wide spread hunger nd suffering..

U shld b praying instead for tin in u to survive the protest.....

1 Like

Re: Hello Dangote, Asiwaju Has Check Mated You. Smell The Coffee, Its Game Over! by Bigkoko: 8:01pm On Jul 22
There is hope for Nigeria. That hope is PO. Let's give him a chance in 2027. i particularly like prudent men, aka Aka gum type of men like Po. Such men would force everyone to find a hustle! Even clowns like Reno would have no choice but to go open pure water business!

You are forgiven comrade. Go & sin no more!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

tinsel:

Re: Hello Dangote, Asiwaju Has Check Mated You. Smell The Coffee, Its Game Over! by faceland: 3:29am On Jul 23
EcoNews:
When this obidient ipob Igbos are the ones pushing a weird narrative that they keep going back on forth on a full page thread without being able to say what the particular issue is Nigerians pls be weary. They are out promoting the usually hate bigotry tribalism n foolishness they were nurtured from birth with.

The clown OP n his band of supporters have nothing sensible they can claim is the rift btw Dangote n Tinubu so wrote a lot of muddled up trash for you to dillydally to a conclusion that should suit their narrative.

Dem go normally exhibit their foolishness, that is a trait of being obidient ipob no panic. Last last their foolish soul go get sense when their foolishness is ignored

Why are you tagging me in your tribalist rant? Sometimes when I read one or two sentences of your type of comments, I want to take my bath so I don't have that Nairaland mental stink.

May God have mercy on your life o. Took the pain to quote multiple comments manually. Probably took 20 minutes to compose. Tufiakwa!

1 Like

Re: Hello Dangote, Asiwaju Has Check Mated You. Smell The Coffee, Its Game Over! by BeardedMeat(m): 6:25am On Jul 23
naija4life247:
Emilokan JAGABAN the god of Politics and Economics, it is no more business as usual for Dangote, Otedola, Innosson and other big looters of our treasury.
Even Thinubu is far richer than these guys but with no visible source of income.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Free LAGBUS Ride On Sallah Day / Achebe May Be Buried Next Month At His Hometown / Deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.