Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,040 members, 7,931,579 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 08:52 AM

19-year-old Tolulope Ekundayo Graduates With A First Class In Accounting - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 19-year-old Tolulope Ekundayo Graduates With A First Class In Accounting (35880 Views)

Uniben Law Student Destiny Ogedegbe, Graduates With First Class, Becomes Second / Hafsat Jalila Adamu Graduates With First Class From American University, Nigeria / Ibu Faith Graduates With Distinction In MSc From University Of Bedfordshire, UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 19-year-old Tolulope Ekundayo Graduates With A First Class In Accounting by CreatedtwoRule: 3:49am On Jul 23
Northern establishment no go like this one! Why not an almajiri at this Age!
Akinboboz:
19-year-old Tolulope Ekundayo graduates with a First Class in Accounting from Adeleke University, bags multiple awards.

Congratulations...
Re: 19-year-old Tolulope Ekundayo Graduates With A First Class In Accounting by premierlead: 4:25am On Jul 23
Temspeaks

Why are you opening multiple accounts for this e begging of a thing? The omoluabis are not found in this kind of act...you can go to agidigbo with the child if you are so sure of this.
Re: 19-year-old Tolulope Ekundayo Graduates With A First Class In Accounting by advanceDNA: 4:33am On Jul 23
dragunov:

It has been dropped, oga Beedeeni.

What has been dropped?
Re: 19-year-old Tolulope Ekundayo Graduates With A First Class In Accounting by Amumaigwe: 5:13am On Jul 23
CyrusVI:

Her case is an exception, they don't make the rules

It's like using Yamals case for all footballers....none get that lucky at 16

How would you know who will get that "lucky" without prividing the opportunity? The Ministry of Education should think up policies that will harness the youthful energy and excellence rather than attempting to destroy them.
Re: 19-year-old Tolulope Ekundayo Graduates With A First Class In Accounting by Winnin009: 5:16am On Jul 23
Suicideboy:
Wu first class epp ?? I bet she can't operate excel or powerBI

Let her hit her forking head

Lol. This excel go far o. Lol
Re: 19-year-old Tolulope Ekundayo Graduates With A First Class In Accounting by Winnin009: 5:24am On Jul 23
IamANigerianMan:

You continue to type noñsense, these people beat the system that is not working.. there is no where in our educational system that primary four should go and write common entrance.. EDUCATION IS NOT ALL ABOUT AGE AND CERTIFICATE... is all about find solution to human problem, because our education is to get government Job that is why you are typing all this.

Damn! I’ve been lost as to how to put it to these people.

It’s not about the “learning”. Tertiary education isn’t for kids.

It’s generally ill advised to thrust a teenage into the world without adult supervision.

There are things that only intelligent people that indeed went through a school will better understand.

For example, if this girl was in a government school, this feat would be near impossible. A fifteen year old is still busy mastering her emotions and what not. Too many reasons that one can’t begin to explain.
Re: 19-year-old Tolulope Ekundayo Graduates With A First Class In Accounting by bennybuhari: 5:27am On Jul 23
You dey craze? Na UI you type yanmayanma so
Nomerci:
Adeleke University no be school.if na u .I,I for clap for her.
Re: 19-year-old Tolulope Ekundayo Graduates With A First Class In Accounting by FireUpNow(m): 5:50am On Jul 23
advanceDNA:
Those Bad belle on nairaland will not like this......

.Head of jamb be like..... E pain me for body!!
how can you be young and brilliant like this?? U should be at home washing your parents' car.........I will not let you go for NYSC until you are 23 years old..... No young person with impressive brain will graduate in this country under my watch.......

Nor be only Jamb oo. Add the minister for esucation and all those who made the decision of not admitting under 18 years into higher institutions. 🤣🤣🤣.
Congrats to the girl
Re: 19-year-old Tolulope Ekundayo Graduates With A First Class In Accounting by PepeXKermit: 5:50am On Jul 23
CyrusVI:
Not a sexist, but I'm really worried about what the future holds for men

The way women are beginning to dominate the highest paying sectors in the country is scary

Congrats to her. I wish her well

You are funny. Till eternity men have always been dominators and creators of wealth and disbursement of same wealth. This girl is npt a threat in any way. For one girl like this, there are 100 other men who have achieved similar or higher feat. The thing with women is that they are not multipliers of wealth. Il rather have 10 of her as men than 1000 of her women.
Re: 19-year-old Tolulope Ekundayo Graduates With A First Class In Accounting by PepeXKermit: 5:51am On Jul 23
1Sharon:

Huglee bxch with kpomo lips
Re: 19-year-old Tolulope Ekundayo Graduates With A First Class In Accounting by ozo13(m): 5:51am On Jul 23
christejames:
JAMB don jam the one wey pass them grin grin grin

With all the incessant strikes and the likes, they will still want you to graduate at 25, then gain a 15 yrs experience by 28 then join the labour markets grin of Under 30.

CORNfused 🌽 Nation.

Congratulations dear!
I think Adeleke university is privately owned

1 Like

Re: 19-year-old Tolulope Ekundayo Graduates With A First Class In Accounting by frog12: 6:04am On Jul 23
so the person enter at 15 or 16 ?
these double promotion problem is becoming too much.
which adeleke own the school ? grin
Re: 19-year-old Tolulope Ekundayo Graduates With A First Class In Accounting by Elsueno: 6:10am On Jul 23
IamANigerianMan:

You believe this overhype noñsense, nobody can graduate from uversity at 19, primary school 6years, secondary school 6years , Jamb 1 year that is 13 years university 4 years that 7 years . Did he start primary at age 1.?

it's possible, Skip nursery 3, Write common entrance at primary 4 or 5, Write WAEC at SS2, ATTEND PRIVATE UNIVERSITY WAY NO DEY DO ASUU.

Very very possible, though this is the first time am seeing 19, elder sister of a friend graduated at 20 if I remember correctly grin
Re: 19-year-old Tolulope Ekundayo Graduates With A First Class In Accounting by iyke2frankeze: 6:10am On Jul 23
CyrusVI:

Doll idiots should not be used as yardstick to prevent others who are fast enough. Everyone should be allowed to move at their own speed.
Re: 19-year-old Tolulope Ekundayo Graduates With A First Class In Accounting by Elsueno: 6:12am On Jul 23
onuman:

Congratulations.
One Western education is Haram in authority wanted to set age limit for admission to a Nigerian university.

Nothing wrong with the age limit, exception would always be made for smart kids like the girl above
Re: 19-year-old Tolulope Ekundayo Graduates With A First Class In Accounting by lexy2014: 6:14am On Jul 23
CyrusVI:
Not a sexist, but I'm really worried about what the future holds for men

The way women are beginning to dominate the highest paying sectors in the country is scary

Congrats to her. I wish her well

What are the highest paying sectors?

What evidence do you have to support your claim that "women are beginning to dominate the highest paying sectors in the country"?
Re: 19-year-old Tolulope Ekundayo Graduates With A First Class In Accounting by Agugbadin: 6:18am On Jul 23
Congratulations, females are leading the way in this recent years. Maybe Kamala Haris will be the first USA female president.
Re: 19-year-old Tolulope Ekundayo Graduates With A First Class In Accounting by efemena5050(m): 6:24am On Jul 23
Yoruba in a Yoruba private university...where they write their carry over with their core courses.....I don't rep private university.....if she had hedged this in Federal university at lest a semblance of respect and recognition would have been given..........private universities are like private schools where the teachers are chastised for failing any child..........some fools with comprehension deficiencies will soon come and quote me out of context ...watch out .....
Re: 19-year-old Tolulope Ekundayo Graduates With A First Class In Accounting by imagrg(m): 6:40am On Jul 23
Congratulations my darling!
You should have been my child!

I'm congratulating you also for escaping randy lecturers' preek. You missed it by an air-breathe. 😘
Re: 19-year-old Tolulope Ekundayo Graduates With A First Class In Accounting by remzytimer: 6:44am On Jul 23
CyrusVI:

We have many of them like him but the JAMB rule would have jammed them restrict them.
Re: 19-year-old Tolulope Ekundayo Graduates With A First Class In Accounting by BABANGBALI: 7:03am On Jul 23
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: 19-year-old Tolulope Ekundayo Graduates With A First Class In Accounting by mayokun12: 7:07am On Jul 23
brainhgeek:

Congrats!
This means that she gained an admission into the university at age 15. Good use of her time.

But with the new law she'll just be in 200Level. Yeye FG

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 19-year-old Tolulope Ekundayo Graduates With A First Class In Accounting by Yommyiseek: 7:39am On Jul 23
This is awesome Education is the key to life
Re: 19-year-old Tolulope Ekundayo Graduates With A First Class In Accounting by tombeh(m): 7:42am On Jul 23
Congrats dear, is not easy
Re: 19-year-old Tolulope Ekundayo Graduates With A First Class In Accounting by 46arcadez(m): 7:55am On Jul 23
Akinboboz:
19-year-old Tolulope Ekundayo graduates with a First Class in Accounting from Adeleke University, bags multiple awards.

Congratulations...

At her age I was still thinking if I would attend higher institution or go and learn work.

Good for her
Yoruba amaka
Re: 19-year-old Tolulope Ekundayo Graduates With A First Class In Accounting by dragunov: 8:06am On Jul 23
advanceDNA:

What has been dropped?

Oga Beedeeni, go and ask Google. Kapische?
Re: 19-year-old Tolulope Ekundayo Graduates With A First Class In Accounting by lagosrd: 8:07am On Jul 23
brainhgeek:

Congrats!
This means that she gained an admission into the university at age 15. Good use of her time.

But our own mister say the entry age into university is 18 yrs .
Re: 19-year-old Tolulope Ekundayo Graduates With A First Class In Accounting by LINSAR: 8:10am On Jul 23
IamANigerianMan:

Nobody can start primary school at 2 years , it is impossible

So where did I mention 2 years
I said 5 years!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Delta State Polytechnic Stadium, Ozoro In Pictures / Father Jeremiah Dermot O’Connell Is Dead (Longest Serving Principal In Nigeria) / Abati Emmanuel Tosanwumi Graduates With 2 Degrees From Canada University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.