Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,569 members, 7,929,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 12:31 AM

Reno Omokri Nuggets - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Nuggets (355 Views)

Tinubu’s Presidential Jet: Reno Omokri Fact-Checks Daily Trust / Reno Omokri Nuggets / Army Refutes Reports Of Gun Battle Over Gold Nuggets In Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri Nuggets by coputa(m): 5:29am On Jul 22
Joe Biden has just done what Peter Obi ought to have done in 2023. Peter Obi had no chance in 2023, and has even less of a chance in 2027 after his misadventure where he lied that a subsisting court verdict ordered the release of Nnamdi Kanu and his leaked 'Yes Daddy' audio.

Peter Obi's only function in 2023 was as an ungrateful character, blinded by ambition, who chose to bite the hand that fed him, which led him to contest against Waziri Atiku Abubakar and, by so doing divided the opposition vote. If Obi had not contested the #NigerianElections2023, Atiku would have won.

He should have summoned the courage and patriotism to his country, as well as loyalty to his party, that President Biden has now shown.

Sadly, I feel so personally responsible due to my role in making that ingrate Waziri Atiku's running mate in 2019. May God forgive me. I sincerely and penitently apologise to Waziri Atiku Abubakar. I thought I knew the man.

Peter Obi watched the APC defeat a united opposition. He saw this and then went ahead and still divided the opposition in 2023. If united, we could not beat them, how could we have managed it divided?

Greedy, over-ambitious, desperate, slippery, and highly manipulative. Peter Obi, Arise TV and Obi's media team are DIRECTLY in control of the influencers who insult, abuse, and threaten others for not supporting Peter Obi on social media. He tells them who to attack.

Just imagine! A man who could not build even one nursery, primary, secondary or university, a man under whom Onitsha became the dirtiest place on planet Earth, with the worst pollution, according to the World Health Organisation, a man under whom hundreds of young men were being killed and their bodies dumped into the Ezu River. A man under whom doctors went on strike for thirteen months. Who bought 400 SUVs for Anambra igwes, then hypocritically criticised the National Assembly for buying 400 cars for Legislators.

This is the same man who tried to pull the wool over the eyes of Nigerians, claiming he was a better choice than Waziri Atiku.

Contest in 2027. If you get up to the votes you got in 2023, I vow to retire from politics permanently!

#TableShaker
Re: Reno Omokri Nuggets by helinues: 5:31am On Jul 22
Reno, is your whole life attached to Peter Obi?

Too much of everything is not good. Even when you beat drums too much, tearing is inevitable

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Nuggets by Bigkoko: 5:33am On Jul 22
Hahhahaha...... Bruhnnnn wetin dey paaa? abeg leave Reno alone, he is doing the Lord's work biko!

helinues:

Too much of everything is not good. Even when you beat drums too much, tearing is inevitable
Re: Reno Omokri Nuggets by EcoNews: 5:34am On Jul 22
Tales by moonlight, is he not telling the truth like your should be telling Tinubu the truth about his failure that is now glaring to even the dead.

helinues:

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Nuggets by helinues: 5:35am On Jul 22
Bigkoko:
Hahhahaha...... Bruhnnnn wetin dey paaa? abeg leave Reno alone, he is doing the Lord's work biko!

Be concerned about the sanity part...

16 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Nuggets by helinues: 5:37am On Jul 22
EcoNews:
Tales by moonlight, is he not telling the truth like your should be telling Tinubu the truth about his failure that is now glaring to even the dead.

He has been mixing his truth with some inaccurate facts lately which is due to over doing of the unnecessary attack. Example saying Peter Obi did not conduct LG election at all even though he conducted in his last year in office.

Reno is taking everything personal because of the Obidients attack which is making him to look weak.

Are we not dealing with the same Obidients on this forum?

15 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Nuggets by EyeCumInPiece: 5:39am On Jul 22
Nigeria would have been saved from disaster if Thïefnubu that was talking balablu bulaba gazelle gagaragaga, and leaking microphone had stepped aside like Joe Biden. grin

No wonder he was dodging debates.

Re: Reno Omokri Nuggets by HeatSeeker(m): 5:39am On Jul 22
Bigkoko:

He is indirectly making obi more popular and is always keeping him in the news.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Nuggets by Bigkoko: 5:42am On Jul 22
Hahahhahaha....imagine someone facing untold hardship telling a better place individual to be concerned about sanity, no be juju be that? Merely coming online to see the drama you guys create here or the tears from you guys is enough to add more goodies to my life!

helinues:

Be concerned about the sanity part...
Re: Reno Omokri Nuggets by Bigkoko: 5:43am On Jul 22
That is why i dont want him to stop. becuase even those standing on a dead manhood are already tired of him...long before even 2027 comes in view!

HeatSeeker:

He is indirectly making obi more popular and is always keeping him in the news.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Nuggets by HeatSeeker(m): 5:54am On Jul 22
Bigkoko:
That is why i dont want him to stop. becuase even those standing on a dead manhood are already tired of him...long before even 2027 comes in view!

It's also a win for him as he is cashing out on twitter (abi na x) impressions. But one can only try one trick for so long.... undecided
Re: Reno Omokri Nuggets by kettykin: 6:18am On Jul 22
If you want to make money from social media but dont have the financial intelligence and wisdom to do that, start posting anything negative about Peter obi and his igbo tribe , drag them with any negative post and you will see your social media account and revenue grow widely.

..........Reno omokiririri 2024

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Nuggets by nedu666: 7:06am On Jul 22
So in reno view, a pdp northerner should succeed another apc northerner that finished 8 years. Then in 2031, a northerner in apc will succeed the northerner in pdp that finished 8 years. As in na only north dey Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Nuggets by franchasofficia: 7:40am On Jul 22
It seems Reno Omockery is working for Peter Obi to emerge President oh, I am beginning to suspect this snake called Omockery.

This guy is on a mission to keep Peter Obi trending on social media for a reason. Tinubu and his team ought to be worried, this is no longer ordinary grin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Nuggets by CyrusVI(m): 8:41am On Jul 22
helinues:

He has been mixing his truth with some inaccurate facts lately which is due to over doing of the unnecessary attack. Example saying Peter Obi did not conduct LG election at all even though he conducted in his last year in office.

Reno is taking everything personal because of the Obidients attack which is making him to look weak.

Are we not dealing with the same Obidients on this forum?

I feel he's doing that because he knows that an average Obidient is very reactionary and would tend to attack back 10folds, thereby making him get the engagement needed for his Twitter pay from Elon Musk

I guess its all business strategy... Nothing personal

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Nuggets by Mbanda(m): 8:50am On Jul 22
helinues:

nairalanders should do something o! Its like someone has hacked helinues account. I no believe wetin I dey see here o.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Nuggets by CyrusVI(m): 8:51am On Jul 22
Mbanda:
nairalanders should do something o! Its like someone has hacked helinues account. I no believe wetin I dey see here o.

He's actually tht reasonable
He's not an extremist too

Na una just like to dey attack an for nothing

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Nuggets by MasterJayJay: 8:54am On Jul 22
Reno Omonkey na mumu. The idiot is claiming to be the one that made Obi running mate to Atiku in 2019. Someone that was governor of Anambra for 8 years. What was Reno's position?

Atiku got 6 million votes plus, Obi got 6 million votes plus. Obi's influence is better than that of Atiku because Obi did it with a small party LP while Atiku used a big party.

Atiku was the one that divided the vote of the opposition. Only an idiot would choose to ignore power rotation between south and north. Buhari ruled for 8 years and you want another northerner to rule, that's foolish selfishness.
Re: Reno Omokri Nuggets by alphaNomega: 8:55am On Jul 22
coputa:
Joe Biden has just done what Peter Obi ought to have done in 2023. Peter Obi had no chance in 2023, and has even less of a chance in 2027 after his misadventure where he lied that a subsisting court verdict ordered the release of Nnamdi Kanu and his leaked 'Yes Daddy' audio.

Peter Obi's only function in 2023 was as an ungrateful character, blinded by ambition, who chose to bite the hand that fed him, which led him to contest against Waziri Atiku Abubakar and, by so doing divided the opposition vote. If Obi had not contested the #NigerianElections2023, Atiku would have won.

He should have summoned the courage and patriotism to his country, as well as loyalty to his party, that President Biden has now shown.

Sadly, I feel so personally responsible due to my role in making that ingrate Waziri Atiku's running mate in 2019. May God forgive me. I sincerely and penitently apologise to Waziri Atiku Abubakar. I thought I knew the man.

Peter Obi watched the APC defeat a united opposition. He saw this and then went ahead and still divided the opposition in 2023. If united, we could not beat them, how could we have managed it divided?

Greedy, over-ambitious, desperate, slippery, and highly manipulative. Peter Obi, Arise TV and Obi's media team are DIRECTLY in control of the influencers who insult, abuse, and threaten others for not supporting Peter Obi on social media. He tells them who to attack.

Just imagine! A man who could not build even one nursery, primary, secondary or university, a man under whom Onitsha became the dirtiest place on planet Earth, with the worst pollution, according to the World Health Organisation, a man under whom hundreds of young men were being killed and their bodies dumped into the Ezu River. A man under whom doctors went on strike for thirteen months. Who bought 400 SUVs for Anambra igwes, then hypocritically criticised the National Assembly for buying 400 cars for Legislators.

This is the same man who tried to pull the wool over the eyes of Nigerians, claiming he was a better choice than Waziri Atiku.

Contest in 2027. If you get up to the votes you got in 2023, I vow to retire from politics permanently!

#TableShaker

reno, you are an idiot
Re: Reno Omokri Nuggets by helinues: 8:56am On Jul 22
CyrusVI:

I feel he's doing that because he knows that an average Obidient is very reactionary and would tend to attack back 10folds, thereby making him get the engagement needed for his Twitter pay from Elon Musk

I guess its all business strategy... Nothing personal

Tbh, those people too are too provoking.

Like they can't express themselves without attacking others. As you can see from this thread where some of them still attacking my comments.

8 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Nuggets by alphaNomega: 8:56am On Jul 22
MasterJayJay:
Reno Omonkey na mumu. The idiot is claming to be the one that made Obi running mate to Atiku in 2019. Someone that was governor of Anambra for 8 years. What was Reno's position?

Chief beggar and rapist supporter of Nigeria
Re: Reno Omokri Nuggets by Mbanda(m): 8:59am On Jul 22
CyrusVI:

He's actually tht reasonable
He's not an extremist too

Na una just like to dey attack an for nothing
You are lying and you know it. Go through his posts and judge yourself.
Re: Reno Omokri Nuggets by Lindlady(f): 9:03am On Jul 22
helinues:

Tbh, those people too are too provoking.

Like they can't express themselves without attacking others. As you can see from this thread where some of them still attacking my comments.
Do you know anyone that can work as my secretary?
Re: Reno Omokri Nuggets by AdesegunSanni89: 9:21am On Jul 22
helinues:

what do you expect Reno to do after the OBItuarists threatened his family for exposing the fraud called Peter Obi.

(1) (Reply)

Hardship In Nigeria : Nyesom Wike is reckless / Watch Peter Obi Say The First Thing He'll Do If Elected Is Remove Fuel Subsidy / Is It Time To Let The Free Market Determine Fuel Price In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.