Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,902 members, 7,902,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 07:23 PM

Be Patient, Tinubu’s Policies Need More Time To Materialise – Oshiomhole - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Be Patient, Tinubu’s Policies Need More Time To Materialise – Oshiomhole (9236 Views)

Be Patient, Tinubu’s Daughter Urges Nigerians Over Hardship / Buhari: Be Patient With Any Law You Have Misgiving About / Hate Speech Bill: Senate Urges Nigerians To Be Patient (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Be Patient, Tinubu’s Policies Need More Time To Materialise – Oshiomhole by crackhouse(m): 8:54am On Jul 22
It will materialise in his second term right? Another campaign strategy loading... Nigerians be aware, don't be deceived..

1 Like

Re: Be Patient, Tinubu’s Policies Need More Time To Materialise – Oshiomhole by DOM7: 8:56am On Jul 22
Evil people without conscious, that was how you suppressed us with Buhari give him time give him time till eight years without nothing to show.

1 Like

Re: Be Patient, Tinubu’s Policies Need More Time To Materialise – Oshiomhole by LordIsaac(m): 8:56am On Jul 22
Franking:

How did the PDP do it? Were Tinumbu and Buhari not amongst those occupying Nigeria when GEJ planned to remove the same subsidy? What changed? Please, hold brief for them and explain while at it.
I can't. The PDP, like the APC, did nothing. Okonjo said they were just patching and things would get very bad! The country is not sustainable. If I vote you in today, you would fail, that's if you even survive a week on that seat.
Re: Be Patient, Tinubu’s Policies Need More Time To Materialise – Oshiomhole by advanceDNA: 8:57am On Jul 22
LordIsaac:

Of course...Obedients! grin

Sigh...!!

..as usual...everyone that doesn't like the way nigeria is must be obidients ...u can run along now.... Enjoy your day...

1 Like

Re: Be Patient, Tinubu’s Policies Need More Time To Materialise – Oshiomhole by LordIsaac(m): 8:59am On Jul 22
advanceDNA:

Sigh...!!

..as usual...everyone that doesn't like the way nigeria is must be obidients ...u can run along now.... Enjoy your day...
Swear that you are not Obidient...You won't even listen to the voice of reason because of deep-seated sentiment, envy, and hatred for the incumbent.
Re: Be Patient, Tinubu’s Policies Need More Time To Materialise – Oshiomhole by Ebukamatth(m): 9:00am On Jul 22
But una kukuma go carry new jet

Why?

1 Like

Re: Be Patient, Tinubu’s Policies Need More Time To Materialise – Oshiomhole by Santalpharay: 9:03am On Jul 22
Ayosman1:

You Yorubas are the enemies of this entity called Nigeria...you criticised Jonathan's good government yet you support this evil government....Yorubas are crafty

This type of craftiness in my opinion is negative one

1 Like

Re: Be Patient, Tinubu’s Policies Need More Time To Materialise – Oshiomhole by Santalpharay: 9:05am On Jul 22
LordIsaac:

Swear that you are not Obidient...You won't even listen to the voice of reason because of deep-seated sentiment, envy, and hatred for the incumbent.

They are not constituted there for love affairs. They should get to work oga. People are hungry. O si m hatred.
Re: Be Patient, Tinubu’s Policies Need More Time To Materialise – Oshiomhole by Lanretoye(m): 9:09am On Jul 22
Wolechidera:

E better to beg than to be defending thieves on empty stomach.
you can’t be on empty stomach,stop deceiving yourself.it is only ronu people that are hungry,besides the little dignity that an urchin has,a begger is not privileged.
Re: Be Patient, Tinubu’s Policies Need More Time To Materialise – Oshiomhole by nazuel: 9:11am On Jul 22
Chinkoalhaji34:
Eish, Oshiomhole don talk am well. Good things no dey rush. Those wey dey complain should just chill small. Tinubu’s policies go soon show their true colors, make we no dey too hasty to judge. Rome no build in a day, my people!
u touch ur head shake it, is something there?

1 Like

Re: Be Patient, Tinubu’s Policies Need More Time To Materialise – Oshiomhole by UnitedKingdom: 9:12am On Jul 22
Any Nigeria youths still in Nigeria, if you have means to Japa please do and save your generation what you went through in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Be Patient, Tinubu’s Policies Need More Time To Materialise – Oshiomhole by chidiokay: 9:13am On Jul 22
Chinkoalhaji34:
Eish, Oshiomhole don talk am well. Good things no dey rush. Those wey dey complain should just chill small. Tinubu’s policies go soon show their true colors, make we no dey too hasty to judge. Rome no build in a day, my people!

Someone continued from where Buhari stopped and you expect sane Nigerians to chill ... chill for what ??

what exactly is Tinubu doing differently, govt lavish spending is still ongoing, Nnpc corruption is waxing stronger and CBN can't even get anything right ...

Your friend no wash pot, no put food on fire .. but he tells you food go soon done don't leave undecided

2 Likes

Re: Be Patient, Tinubu’s Policies Need More Time To Materialise – Oshiomhole by tnerro1(m): 9:13am On Jul 22
Is easy to say be patient when millions are entering your account, if the masses we’re receiving millions in their account, they too will be patient till eternity.

1 Like

Re: Be Patient, Tinubu’s Policies Need More Time To Materialise – Oshiomhole by themanderon: 9:14am On Jul 22
Just like Buhari's needed more time till eight years passed and nothing to show for the time wasted. Since politicians are getting their dues now Nigerians also want theirs now.
We are no longer fools and cannot continue to suffer while smiling like Fela aptly sang about.

2 Likes

Re: Be Patient, Tinubu’s Policies Need More Time To Materialise – Oshiomhole by Wolechidera: 9:16am On Jul 22
Lanretoye:
you can’t be on empty stomach,stop deceiving yourself.it is only ronu people that are hungry,besides the little dignity that an urchin has,a begger is not privileged.

Am not a begger, i just begged yesterday because I don't have any other alternative.

See bro my landlord is trying to bring out my belongings coz I dey owe am, and I just lost my job
Re: Be Patient, Tinubu’s Policies Need More Time To Materialise – Oshiomhole by CaptainJune: 9:21am On Jul 22
Why won't you be content with Tinubu's drastic, destructive, and poverty-creating policies when you receive brown envelope of billions of naira regularly? Of course, after this statement you will go to a plush eatery to cool off for the session with dish worth tens or hundreds of thousands of naira while the starving masses can hardly afford garri to drink. How many more people must be lost to suicides fueled by hardship before the dividends of his policies materialize? PDP was and is the best party to have managed the country though they were not without their faults. APC as a curse breaks all the limits and boundaries and edges of the totality of irredemable failure while creating new lows in their reputation as the worst party ever since Nigeria became an entity. Know that and know peace.

3 Likes

Re: Be Patient, Tinubu’s Policies Need More Time To Materialise – Oshiomhole by Jolite(m): 9:21am On Jul 22
Chinkoalhaji34:
you're not normal

1 Like

Re: Be Patient, Tinubu’s Policies Need More Time To Materialise – Oshiomhole by ivandragon: 9:21am On Jul 22
Chinkoalhaji34:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/07/let-us-patient-buhari-oshiomhole-tells-nigerians/

Same thing was said 8 years ago by the same person under the same party...

Who is fooling who?
Re: Be Patient, Tinubu’s Policies Need More Time To Materialise – Oshiomhole by ivandragon: 9:22am On Jul 22
helinues:
Abi oo

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/07/let-us-patient-buhari-oshiomhole-tells-nigerians/

Same thing said by the same person under the same political party 8 years ago...

Who is fooling who please?
Re: Be Patient, Tinubu’s Policies Need More Time To Materialise – Oshiomhole by onatisi(m): 9:23am On Jul 22
the same way he told Nigerians to have patience with Buhari for 8 years, not everyone will be mentally unstable enough to believe a man like Oshiomole, many Nigerians who were dumb and believed him throughout the period don't believe him anymore now

https://www.thecable.ng/buhari-needs-time-says-oshiomhole/

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/185777-buhari-has-political-will-to-make-things-better-for-nigerians-says-oshiomhole.html

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/205448-nigerians-accusing-buhari-not-delivering-change-wrong-oshiomhole.html?tztc=1

Chinkoalhaji34:

1 Like

Re: Be Patient, Tinubu’s Policies Need More Time To Materialise – Oshiomhole by Kolade32(m): 9:24am On Jul 22
Materialize koh monitarize nio all of una mind no go touch ground Sha until Will die of hunger abi

1 Like

Re: Be Patient, Tinubu’s Policies Need More Time To Materialise – Oshiomhole by ConfusePoint: 9:25am On Jul 22
All the people preaching patience when hunger is killing Nigerians, God punish all of you.

1 Like

Re: Be Patient, Tinubu’s Policies Need More Time To Materialise – Oshiomhole by sterlingD(m): 9:30am On Jul 22
Verify verify we are leaving in perilous times
Re: Be Patient, Tinubu’s Policies Need More Time To Materialise – Oshiomhole by Bahamas95(m): 9:35am On Jul 22
These people are so annoying walai!

I don't blame them, I blame the foolish masses who come out every election year to vote for them.....

1 Like

Re: Be Patient, Tinubu’s Policies Need More Time To Materialise – Oshiomhole by Sk5050: 9:36am On Jul 22
God punish una

1 Like

Re: Be Patient, Tinubu’s Policies Need More Time To Materialise – Oshiomhole by BigBashiru: 9:48am On Jul 22
Augustine2244:
So says a frog eyed polithiefcian.Must it be halfway through BAT'S tenure, before his "good" policies work out?
We should be patient? Has our names become Patience?
We should be patient but the FG has already procured a new aircraft carrier for the presidency.
Nigerians are the most lily livered and cowardly set of Africans in existence.
We insult and make fun of Kenyans for weirdness, but they are highly intolerant to bad governance and got more courage and balls in challenging bad governance than cowardly Nigerians.
We only get balls in ethnic and religious bigotry and useless meaningless protests like that over Mohbad's death.

Nigerians will never protest. Kidnapping and crimes will just increase. They love to take it out on nigerizns who they feel they can get. Its easier to commit crime qnd Kidnap than to protest

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Be Patient, Tinubu’s Policies Need More Time To Materialise – Oshiomhole by ChybuzzDD(m): 9:55am On Jul 22
Wolechidera:

https://dailypost.ng/2024/07/22/be-patient-tinubus-policies-need-more-time-to-materialise-oshiomhole-tells-nigerians/

They said the same during the unfortunate tenure of the clueless and calamitous Buhari.

Foolish conmen and liars

1 Like

Re: Be Patient, Tinubu’s Policies Need More Time To Materialise – Oshiomhole by ufuosman(m): 9:59am On Jul 22
U no get talk
Re: Be Patient, Tinubu’s Policies Need More Time To Materialise – Oshiomhole by efemena5050(m): 10:03am On Jul 22
ApcBacteriafonj:
Mu.muu
Don't mind the useless idiot ...we have people like that in this rubbish country always trying to show support for useless leaders ......as for this frog that is telling us to be patient......remove all the free stuffs the bogus pay the welfare packages he receives for 12 months let's see if he will remind thseame ...... useless people .....protest .....hold the country down ......block and beat up all the useless old leaders .......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Be Patient, Tinubu’s Policies Need More Time To Materialise – Oshiomhole by anonimi: 10:12am On Jul 22
SmartyPants:
Should it recieve less? What does the exchange rate have to do with the removal of fuel subsidy?

Since you failed to talk about it receiving more, it is necessary to ask.

If you are not paying subsidy on imported fuel, then why should there be greater pressure on your currency

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Be Patient, Tinubu’s Policies Need More Time To Materialise – Oshiomhole by Lanretoye(m): 10:15am On Jul 22
Wolechidera:

Am not a begger, i just begged yesterday because I don't have any other alternative.

See bro my landlord is trying to bring out my belongings coz I dey owe am, and I just lost my job
so you can’t feed and you can’t pay house rent and you still get mind today call people who are far better than you as urchins,people who have houses,have their own jobs,live fairly even if not comfortably.you will come here and call some people all sort like ronu,eninpawa when actually it is you and your likes that are dieing of hunger…what a life,people that are supposed to help you in reality,you come online and insult them and posture yourself as if you are better than them.i think your fellow lousy Nairaland obidients should have given you a job and contribute money for you to feed by now.
Re: Be Patient, Tinubu’s Policies Need More Time To Materialise – Oshiomhole by Alphanancy: 10:19am On Jul 22
He said same thing during Buhari tenure. He was the APC chairman then. Things got worse.
Chinkoalhaji34:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

We Will Fight Boko Haram With The Law - David Mark / Disgruntled Politicians Want Igbo Presidency - PDP / Hilarious: Buhari Posts Picture Upside Down On Twitter [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.