Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,259 members, 7,936,832 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 01:49 AM

I Thought I Will Make It - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Thought I Will Make It (133 Views)

I Thought I Was Having Sex With My Wife – Man Impregnates 13-year-old Daughter / I Never Thought I Could Make Money In Lagos Traffic Until I Tried This. / Age Controversy: I Thought I Was 74 But Was Told I’m 75, Says Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Thought I Will Make It by Ilamina(f): 8:09am On Jul 22
cry
Re: I Thought I Will Make It by BigTableShaker(f): 8:11am On Jul 22
The problem is: you think there's no time.
Re: I Thought I Will Make It by Jeon(f): 8:14am On Jul 22
Just come let me love you babe, since Mrcork, don't want to be available.

Modified

I don't understand, why am I getting stupid mentions!!!.
I thought you all hate and troll her, so allow me to show her love,not hate like Mrcork 😉.

ilamina, I did like to know you. I have been dripping for you since 2020s.

1 Like

Re: I Thought I Will Make It by Reggaero(m): 8:26am On Jul 22
Jeon:
lesbianism is a sin to the almighty God.
I hope u know
Re: I Thought I Will Make It by Nairalander248: 8:29am On Jul 22
Jeon:
did she tell you she's LGBTQ?
Re: I Thought I Will Make It by KingMack(m): 8:35am On Jul 22
Jeon:

people like you belong to the ..

Re: I Thought I Will Make It by Reggaero(m): 8:44am On Jul 22
KingMack:

people like you belong to the ..
nice onegrin
Re: I Thought I Will Make It by MrCork: 9:28am On Jul 22
Reggaero:
I hope u know

Brother...not sure if you are aware. J.EO.N is a 100% full bloooded gay faggggot male pretending to be female on nairaland...the gay fagggot takes pleasure getting response pretendin to be female. We already setting a trap for him. He will be taking out sir,soon!!!((THANK ME LATER))
Re: I Thought I Will Make It by Jeon(f): 9:34am On Jul 22
MrCork:

Brother...not sure if you are aware. J.EO.N is a 100% full bloooded gay faggggot male pretending to be female on nairaland...the gay fagggot takes pleasure getting response pretendin to be female. We already setting a trap for him. He will be taking out sir,soon!!!((THANK ME LATER))

Bi zaddy.

1 Like

Re: I Thought I Will Make It by MrCork: 10:11am On Jul 22
Reggaero:
I hope u know

Sir, my advise to u is to put jeon on ignore & stop acknowleging the faggggots post. The gay will then ignore u & loook for another person. He uses (f) on his profile to decieve people. Just ignore him for now sir. We have a good plan. You shall be reading about him on the newspaper soon sir
Re: I Thought I Will Make It by Jeon(f): 10:24am On Jul 22
MrCork:

Sir, my advise to u is to put jeon on ignore & stop acknowleging the faggggots post. The gay will then ignore u & loook for another person. He uses (f) on his profile to decieve people. Just ignore him for now sir. We have a good plan. You shall be reading about him on the newspaper soon sir

londen zaddy.

1 Like

Re: I Thought I Will Make It by Ilamina(f): 8:21pm On Jul 22
BigTableShaker:
The problem is: you think there's no time.
why are you so smart
Re: I Thought I Will Make It by BigTableShaker(f): 9:30pm On Jul 22
Ilamina:
why are you so smart
If you can change your mind, you can change your Life.

(1) (Reply)

+27715451704 ##s.o.u.t.h.a.frica.join꧁༒༻ དilluminati Open Your Invitation To The / Uncovering Nigerians Secret Oil Cartel Oil Theft / Why To Choose Professionals For Business Card Printing In Melbourne

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.