Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,832 members, 7,902,649 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 01:52 PM

Please I Need A Job That Provides Accomodation Anywhere In Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please I Need A Job That Provides Accomodation Anywhere In Nigeria (314 Views)

Please I Need A Job With Accomodation Anywhere In Nigeria / Ever Been Offered A Job That You Rejected By Email? / A Job That Pays Well Or A Job That Offers Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need A Job That Provides Accomodation Anywhere In Nigeria by stulp16: 12:02pm On Jul 22
i am in need of a job that provides accomodation anywhere in nigeria. I'll be grateful for your help
Re: Please I Need A Job That Provides Accomodation Anywhere In Nigeria by real691(m): 12:18pm On Jul 22
Your Qualifications?
Re: Please I Need A Job That Provides Accomodation Anywhere In Nigeria by stulp16: 9:59pm On Jul 22
real691:
Your Qualifications?
bachelor of technology in microbiology
Re: Please I Need A Job That Provides Accomodation Anywhere In Nigeria by stulp16: 8:21am On Jul 23
anyone please?
Re: Please I Need A Job That Provides Accomodation Anywhere In Nigeria by Chydon888: 11:18am On Jul 23
real691:
Your Qualifications?
Boss man, I studied civil Engineering. I'm into highway construction, please, can you help me?
Re: Please I Need A Job That Provides Accomodation Anywhere In Nigeria by real691(m): 3:47pm On Jul 23
A graduate looking for a job

My advice

Start with teaching

I saw a member gave teaching job offer in your post.

Start small, there is always a small job around.

PS: I don't give jobs to unemployed graduates, I only help the underemployed to upgrade to what they deserve. No disrespect

Unemployment puts one in a very desperate position.

Start small and prove yourself

kuroben4real:

Sir, I'm currently a Marketer in fidelity bank as an outsourced staff, can you help in anyway for an upgrade?

What is your skill set?

Nubian23:

Hello real69, I'm a graduate of geology from Lautech and I'm currently in to teaching in a secondary school. Please I want to upgrade to a better job as well. I don't mind doing courses (though expensive) in order to fit in a high upgrade job as well.

What's your current pay and how much do you want to upgrade to?

Re: Please I Need A Job That Provides Accomodation Anywhere In Nigeria by UrbaneHR: 4:20pm On Jul 23
real691:

My advice

Start with teaching

PS: I don't give jobs to unemployed graduates, I only help the underemployed to upgrade to what they deserve. No disrespect

This is very apt advice. I would like to add to the bolded......Start small and prove yourself.......to yourself.

In contrast to the prevailing thinking among Nigerians the truth is that jobs abound. Companies are however seeking high fliers and candidates with some form of expertise drawn from experience.

Perhaps I should think of a thread for our inspiration.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need A Job That Provides Accomodation Anywhere In Nigeria by kuroben4real: 11:39pm On Jul 23
real691:

My advice

Start with teaching

Sir, I'm currently a Marketer in fidelity bank as an outsourced staff, can you help in anyway for an upgrade?
Re: Please I Need A Job That Provides Accomodation Anywhere In Nigeria by Mtschewwww: 11:42pm On Jul 23
Urgent Vacancies needed for the post of a machine operator

Full job description

DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
The candidates must have at least 3 years experience and should be able to operate and maintain one of the following machines:

Labelling machine
Shrink Wrapping machine

QUALIFICATIONS:
Trade Test or OND with 3 years of experience in a cosmetics industry

Qualified candidates should drop their phone numbers here.

Location of industry: Kirikiri, Lagos State.
Re: Please I Need A Job That Provides Accomodation Anywhere In Nigeria by Nubian23: 1:12pm On Jul 26
Mtschewwww:
Urgent Vacancies needed for the post of a machine operator

Full job description

DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
The candidates must have at least 3 years experience and should be able to operate and maintain one of the following machines:

Labelling machine
Shrink Wrapping machine

QUALIFICATIONS:
Trade Test or OND with 3 years of experience in a cosmetics industry

Qualified candidates should drop their phone numbers here.

Location of industry: Kirikiri, Lagos State.

Hello real69, I'm a graduate of geology from Lautech and I'm currently in to teaching in a secondary school. Please I want to upgrade to a better job as well. I don't mind doing courses (though expensive) in order to fit in a high upgrade job as well.
Re: Please I Need A Job That Provides Accomodation Anywhere In Nigeria by Nubian23: 1:14pm On Jul 26
real691:

My advice

Start with teaching

(1) (Reply)

NACA Is Recruiting, Don't Miss This / Video Editors Needed Ugently / Sales Representative At The African Beauty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.