Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,824 members, 7,902,634 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 01:31 PM

Trending Video Of Tanzanian Pres. Samia Suluhu & Her Convoy (video) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trending Video Of Tanzanian Pres. Samia Suluhu & Her Convoy (video) (51530 Views)

Condester Sichwale Thrown Out Of Tanzanian Parliament For Wearing Tight Trousers / President Samia Suluhu: I Submit To My Husband, Still Kneel For Him (Video) / Samia Suluhu Hassan Sworn In As Tanzania's First Female President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trending Video Of Tanzanian Pres. Samia Suluhu & Her Convoy (video) by officialwdhtv: 1:58pm On Jul 22
Trending video of Tanzanian President Samia Suluhu and her convoy

How many cars can you count?

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ub8kuKYDMI

9 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Trending Video Of Tanzanian Pres. Samia Suluhu & Her Convoy (video) by Racoon(m): 2:01pm On Jul 22
Africa! SMH! After the white man's colonisation and inglorious exit, then African either became colonial Lords themselves or start leaguing with the neo-colonists to continue to enslave their continents. All these IMF and Brentwood backed institutions tyrannical African seat-tight leaders will surely learn the hard way.

142 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Trending Video Of Tanzanian Pres. Samia Suluhu & Her Convoy (video) by Esama: 2:04pm On Jul 22
When the wealth of a whole nation concentrate in the hands of one person.

103 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Trending Video Of Tanzanian Pres. Samia Suluhu & Her Convoy (video) by CyrusVI(m): 2:11pm On Jul 22
Racoon:
Africa! SMH! After the white man's colonisation and inglorious exit, then African either became colonial Lords themselves or start leaguing with the neo-colonists to continue to enslave their continents. All these IMF and Brentwood backed institutions tyrannical African seat-tight leaders will surely learn the hard way.

Theres nothing African about this... Just attack the woman and leave our whole continent out of it

Google about Sultan or Brunei and how he does his, yet he isnt African

Sometimes i wonder why we are always quick to talk down on ourselves as a continent when the culprit of whatever offence or misdoing is just 1 or 2 persons

A very small sample size

223 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Trending Video Of Tanzanian Pres. Samia Suluhu & Her Convoy (video) by ruggedtimi(m): 3:27pm On Jul 22
Toyota don really cashout for africa head

149 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Trending Video Of Tanzanian Pres. Samia Suluhu & Her Convoy (video) by papyjaypaul: 3:34pm On Jul 22
Her Excellency.
Security details are necessary for Presidents and it is not a Nigerian thing. The problem with Nigeria is overdo. The president is entitled to maximum security but look at what happened to the president that got trending. They added governors and other details to the convoy. Only the president should enjoy that privilege. They should also treat the people with respect, people hate when you close all the roads only to make them look like they suck because the person they elected wants to pass.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Trending Video Of Tanzanian Pres. Samia Suluhu & Her Convoy (video) by MrMcJay(m): 1:24am On Jul 23
122 Vehicles

1 12-Tyre Truck
1 Firetruck
16 V6 Hilux Trucks
1 Bus
86 V8 SUVs
21 V12 SUVs

205 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Trending Video Of Tanzanian Pres. Samia Suluhu & Her Convoy (video) by Difrent: 2:21am On Jul 23
CyrusVI:

Theres nothing African about this... Just attack the woman and leave our whole continent out of it

Sometimes i wonder why we are always quick to talk down on ourselves as a continent when the culprit of whatever offence or misdoing is just 1 or 2 persons

A very small sample size

Is she even guilty of any crime?

These kind of videos are most times mischievous.
Just like the way they were counting PBAT convoy to Lagos when as a Lagos boy coming home he will have hordes of supporters joining his convoy.
The Tanzanian president may be going for a function and most cars in the convoy are those of supporters and well wishers or even government officials

170 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Trending Video Of Tanzanian Pres. Samia Suluhu & Her Convoy (video) by ValCon888: 5:31am On Jul 23
I counted 117 but I'm sure I misses some. I never thought there was an African leader who had a longer convoy than the drug lord.

62 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Trending Video Of Tanzanian Pres. Samia Suluhu & Her Convoy (video) by officialwdhtv: 8:41am On Jul 23
MrMcJay:
122 Vehicles

1 12-Tyre Truck
1 Firetruck
16 V6 Hilux Trucks
1 Bus
86 V8 SUVs
21 V12 SUVs

cool are u sure?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trending Video Of Tanzanian Pres. Samia Suluhu & Her Convoy (video) by Cj4charles(m): 7:04pm On Jul 23
Vivid picture of African given access to money and power

7 Likes

Re: Trending Video Of Tanzanian Pres. Samia Suluhu & Her Convoy (video) by Angelfrost(m): 7:04pm On Jul 23
After una go say African nations are poor...!

Poor nations whose leaders outspend highly wealthy nations' leaders, especially in frivolities.

Only in Africa will you see a mere minister using a convoy of 5 or more ridiculously expensive cars.

What am I even saying... Ordinary university SUG VP get convoy and aides.

What a Continent!!! undecided

9 Likes

Re: Trending Video Of Tanzanian Pres. Samia Suluhu & Her Convoy (video) by datola: 7:05pm On Jul 23
What a man can do. A woman can do worse in a poor African country.

Julius Nyere will not be happy about this.

I did not even know a woman is current president of Tanzania.

8 Likes

Re: Trending Video Of Tanzanian Pres. Samia Suluhu & Her Convoy (video) by GeneralPula: 7:05pm On Jul 23
And so?

Her convoy reach Putin convoy?

97 Likes

Re: Trending Video Of Tanzanian Pres. Samia Suluhu & Her Convoy (video) by Hezzyluv: 7:05pm On Jul 23
Who really do Africa this thin? cry

5 Likes

Re: Trending Video Of Tanzanian Pres. Samia Suluhu & Her Convoy (video) by elpochas: 7:06pm On Jul 23
Man was never meant to rule Man.Thats why God created Man with out a king,untill man lost his way and cried to God for a king to rule over them.The rest is History now.

12 Likes

Re: Trending Video Of Tanzanian Pres. Samia Suluhu & Her Convoy (video) by joseph1832(m): 7:06pm On Jul 23
officialwdhtv:
Trending video of Tanzanian President Samia Suluhu and her convoy

How many cars can you count?

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ub8kuKYDMI
Lol. I guess it's an African thing.
Re: Trending Video Of Tanzanian Pres. Samia Suluhu & Her Convoy (video) by Primeassets: 7:06pm On Jul 23
Do you need a part time job contact prime asset for an opportunity now..
Re: Trending Video Of Tanzanian Pres. Samia Suluhu & Her Convoy (video) by Kellie069(m): 7:07pm On Jul 23
How is this a trending video? Video from last week? Nairaland please do better

7 Likes

Re: Trending Video Of Tanzanian Pres. Samia Suluhu & Her Convoy (video) by Stevengold(m): 7:08pm On Jul 23
cheesy grin cheesy even soldier ant 🐜 convoy no long reach this one.

7 Likes

Re: Trending Video Of Tanzanian Pres. Samia Suluhu & Her Convoy (video) by osuofia2(m): 7:09pm On Jul 23
nothing special . na poverty memtality de affect Africa
. All over the world presidential movement is a big deal. Ask America, China, Russia etc.

5 Likes

Re: Trending Video Of Tanzanian Pres. Samia Suluhu & Her Convoy (video) by UstazAhmed(m): 7:10pm On Jul 23
Africans na we de do ourselves

1 Like

Re: Trending Video Of Tanzanian Pres. Samia Suluhu & Her Convoy (video) by MrDoGood(m): 7:10pm On Jul 23
Re: Trending Video Of Tanzanian Pres. Samia Suluhu & Her Convoy (video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:10pm On Jul 23
Africa our Africa 🌍

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trending Video Of Tanzanian Pres. Samia Suluhu & Her Convoy (video) by smokinloud(m): 7:10pm On Jul 23
This is probably the best way of providing security to Africa presidents.
Re: Trending Video Of Tanzanian Pres. Samia Suluhu & Her Convoy (video) by Angelfrost(m): 7:10pm On Jul 23
CyrusVI:

A very small sample size

Google the GDP and living standards of Brunei citizens, and compare with those of African citizens!

...And you are being needlessly defensive!

No National leaders are as corrupt, undisciplined and wasteful as those in this continent with the largest number of poor people on Earth.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trending Video Of Tanzanian Pres. Samia Suluhu & Her Convoy (video) by Hezzyluv: 7:10pm On Jul 23
GeneralPula:
And so?

Her convoy reach Putin convoy?

And her country dey self sufficient and rich like Putin own abi?

9 Likes

Re: Trending Video Of Tanzanian Pres. Samia Suluhu & Her Convoy (video) by derico(m): 7:10pm On Jul 23
She's the president na...some of those convoy are loyalists and lobbyists

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trending Video Of Tanzanian Pres. Samia Suluhu & Her Convoy (video) by Thinkfree(m): 7:10pm On Jul 23
MrMcJay:
122 Vehicles

1 12-Tyre Truck
1 Firetruck
16 V6 Hilux Trucks
1 Bus
86 V8 SUVs
21 V12 SUVs
I counted 118

11 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Trump Calls COVID’19 A “Chinese Virus” / Mali Welcomes Mamoudou Gassama As A Hero (Photos) / Putin Sends Russian Soldiers To Niger Republic.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.