Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,382 members, 7,978,227 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 10:39 PM

'What Life Taught Me At 50' - Lady Shares Her Life Experience At 50 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'What Life Taught Me At 50' - Lady Shares Her Life Experience At 50 (2512 Views)

The Ugly Side Of Being An Extremely Beautiful Lady (true Life Experience) / What Life Lesson(s) Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationships? / What Does It Mean When A 50+ Lady Said You Should Pay Her A Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'What Life Taught Me At 50' - Lady Shares Her Life Experience At 50 by Gistmedia10: 2:12pm On Jul 22
A Nigerian lady shares her heartfelt reflections and life lessons she learned in her 50s. Her words are filled with wisdom and offer deep insights into gratitude, the swift passage of time, and the value of experiences.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-qksgHfS7k

2 Likes

Re: 'What Life Taught Me At 50' - Lady Shares Her Life Experience At 50 by Sonnobax15(m): 2:23pm On Jul 22
lipsrsealed
Life itself is the greatest teacher ever.....

2 Likes

Re: 'What Life Taught Me At 50' - Lady Shares Her Life Experience At 50 by Feintline: 2:28pm On Jul 22
Rare words of wisdom and gratitude from a 50 year old woman.

As one grows older, he is suppose to become Wiser.
Unfortunately, this is the same age, where a certain young fellow omockry is making a major fool of himself day to day.

When PO was the age of reno, he had become a chairman of a leading bank, a two term governor and a highly internationally accomplished man in all ramifications.

Reno ! Receive brain. Listen to this woman who is your age mate, quit being an international nuisance and making a fool of yourself alongside your fool mate bayo onasuga.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'What Life Taught Me At 50' - Lady Shares Her Life Experience At 50 by ebubeson: 2:29pm On Jul 22
Those who are in early twenties doing shakara. You better start preparing your future now with reading hard, praying hard, fasting now, learning skills, capitalizing opportunities, giving to your parents, obeying them and honouring them for blessings and long life, giving the poor and widows, learning how to keep secrets about your life, avoiding bad friends, making peace with people, correcting your mistakes etc.
And you that may be trying to have sex with that good lady that is a wife material; all in the name of chop-and-clean-mouth, you may just be wasting your opportunity of your God sent wife. Same to ladies that may be wasting the resources and emotions of a responsible guy, that may be your God-sent future husband you are toiling with.
If you ask several singles in their thirties, they may tell you how they wasted the opportunity of a good partner. Later in life, you may discover that good partners may not be easy to come bye.

Be wise so you don't regret.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'What Life Taught Me At 50' - Lady Shares Her Life Experience At 50 by Solofresh2: 2:38pm On Jul 22
Lady abi woman🙄
Re: 'What Life Taught Me At 50' - Lady Shares Her Life Experience At 50 by papyjaypaul: 3:27pm On Jul 22
Solofresh2:
Lady abi woman🙄

If you call am woman
African woman no go 'gree
She go say, she go say, "I be lady, oh"

She go say, "I be lady, oh"
She go say, "I be lady"
She go say, "I no be woman"
She go say, "Market woman na woman"
She go say, "I be lady"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'What Life Taught Me At 50' - Lady Shares Her Life Experience At 50 by Verbtips(m): 10:09pm On Jul 22
papyjaypaul:

If you call am woman African woman no go 'gree She go say, she go say, "I be lady, oh"
She go say, "I be lady, oh" She go say, "I be lady" She go say, "I no be woman" She go say, "Market woman na woman" She go say, "I be lady"
where this fela com 4rmgrin
Re: 'What Life Taught Me At 50' - Lady Shares Her Life Experience At 50 by doggedfighter(f): 11:07pm On Jul 22
Solofresh2:
Lady abi woman🙄
A lady isn't a woman ?
Re: 'What Life Taught Me At 50' - Lady Shares Her Life Experience At 50 by haybhi1(m): 3:02am On Jul 23
No be you go tell me wetin I go do.😏😏

2 Likes

Re: 'What Life Taught Me At 50' - Lady Shares Her Life Experience At 50 by ObalendeCMS: 5:11am On Jul 23
All these emergency motivational speaker...
Re: 'What Life Taught Me At 50' - Lady Shares Her Life Experience At 50 by CrownOfClay724: 12:15pm On Jul 23
" Gratitude brings joy and contentment".
Nuff said.
Re: 'What Life Taught Me At 50' - Lady Shares Her Life Experience At 50 by Holluwhakemmy(f): 12:34pm On Jul 23
What works for you might not work for others
Re: 'What Life Taught Me At 50' - Lady Shares Her Life Experience At 50 by virginboy1(m): 3:19pm On Jul 23
ebubeson:
Those who are in early twenties doing shakara. You better start preparing your future now with reading hard, praying hard, fasting now, learning skills, capitalizing opportunities, giving to your parents, obeying them and honouring them for blessings and long life, giving the poor and widows, learning how to keep secrets about your life, avoiding bad friends, making peace with people, correcting your mistakes etc.
And you that may be trying to have sex with that good lady that is a wife material; all in the name of chop-and-clean-mouth, you may just be wasting your opportunity of your God sent wife. Same to ladies that may be wasting the resources and emotions of a responsible guy, that may be your God-sent future husband you are toiling with.
If you ask several singles in their thirties, they may tell you how they wasted the opportunity of a good partner. Later in life, you may discover that good partners may not be easy to come bye.

Be wise so you don't regret.

Word of wisdom

(1) (Reply)

Can Money Buy Love? / How Many Times Have You Been Dumped? / For Ladies: How To Get Your Ex Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.