Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,795 members, 7,930,694 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 05:44 AM

My Friend Who Warned Against Investing In Nigeria Now Taunting Me – Dangote - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Friend Who Warned Against Investing In Nigeria Now Taunting Me – Dangote (28629 Views)

Supply Me Dangote Cement At Low Price / Ibom Tropicana Mall Is The Most Beautiful Mall In Nigeria Now.. Photos N Video / 'i’ll Buy Another Club If Arsenal Won't Be Sold To Me' – Dangote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Who Warned Against Investing In Nigeria Now Taunting Me – Dangote by JavaKonjo: 4:55pm On Jul 22
Re: My Friend Who Warned Against Investing In Nigeria Now Taunting Me – Dangote by Bluntemperor: 4:55pm On Jul 22
EmeeNaka:
Dangote is a liar. He should tell us where in the world has he been better treated than in Nigeria. His refinery is not Nigerian government refinery, it is his private business and he should stop lamenting. Many people's shops and buildings has been demolished around Nigeria, including that of Landmark. People bite dust in Nigeria everyday.

Are you ok,at all?
This your bitterness is really killing the Joy in you o,or how come your Landmark Property that was destroyed by your imagination,yet that same Landmark Facilities is still Standing there?
You see the damage being done by LP and their PDP Sympathersers on the Social Media,will surely makes people to run from such Parties and it seems,you are really confused and jealous of Dangote's Progress.
If you have nothing to contribute to this discourse,while just waka pass!

1 Like

Re: My Friend Who Warned Against Investing In Nigeria Now Taunting Me – Dangote by Abee79(m): 4:55pm On Jul 22
If Nigeria can happen to Dangote . . . 😳🤔🤔
Re: My Friend Who Warned Against Investing In Nigeria Now Taunting Me – Dangote by Omoawoke: 4:55pm On Jul 22
Dangote shut up!!!!

You have ripped enough from the country and you should be grateful because this country has served you enough. This small obstacle you face, you come dey cry like cry cry baby
Re: My Friend Who Warned Against Investing In Nigeria Now Taunting Me – Dangote by FireUpNow(m): 4:57pm On Jul 22
GanagiBitrus:
This is not a pleasant message to potential investors in Nigeria.

Na t oday? Doing business of national interest is a big gamble as those benefiting from importation and politicians who eat fat from it will try all means possible to sabotage the effort of a home grown business.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Who Warned Against Investing In Nigeria Now Taunting Me – Dangote by VEHINTOLAR: 4:57pm On Jul 22
rinzaugustine:
When they destroyed igbo man $200m landmark beach investment, fools were taunting and laughing in bitterness because he is igbo…if you go on YouTube more 80% of videos made about tourism including videos from ola aina, wode maya etc was praising that landmark but today it’s gone for a non existent road. Which sane investor will look at current climate and throw in their money? Where will jobs come from without foreign investors? How long will tinubu borrow to fund the lifestyle of his and fellow political elites?

Las las all of una go resort to the inevitable!

Re: My Friend Who Warned Against Investing In Nigeria Now Taunting Me – Dangote by Mckraz01: 4:58pm On Jul 22
GanagiBitrus:

Honestly it's sending bad signal to foreign investors
Infact local man who has made it cannot come back to invest in his so called motherland

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Friend Who Warned Against Investing In Nigeria Now Taunting Me – Dangote by Litmus: 4:58pm On Jul 22
Foolish man stepping on foreign toes.

UAE, for instance, exports refined petroleum products to Nigeria and enjoys robing Nigerians noses in humiliation in Dubai. In real terms, UAE barley has any power over Nigeria commensurate with the level of humiliation they perpetuate over Nigerians in Dubai and because of Dubai. Yet the tiny thing they can boast about, which is refined petroleum they export to Nigeria, Dangote wants to deprive them. What will UAE have over Nigeria, should Dangote Refinery supplant thire product? The only other leverage they have is the desperation of Nigeria's Muslim Elites love of being seen in Dubai.
Re: My Friend Who Warned Against Investing In Nigeria Now Taunting Me – Dangote by EmeeNaka: 4:59pm On Jul 22
Bluntemperor:

Are you ok,at all?
This your bitterness is really killing the Joy in you o,or how come your Landmark Property that was destroyed by your imagination,yet that same Landmark Facilities is still Standing there?
You see the damage being done by LP and their PDP Sympathersers on the Social Media,will surely makes people to run from such Parties and it seems,you are really confused and jealous of Dangote's Progress.
If you have nothing to contribute to this discourse,while just waka pass!
and those people will run to APC? I laugh at your ignorance. APC is finished and nothing is left of it. Nigerians are hungry and angry. Dangote is being destroyed by APC regime anyway, he should stop disturbing hungry Nigerians who are suffering the same APC calamities .
Re: My Friend Who Warned Against Investing In Nigeria Now Taunting Me – Dangote by Madups(m): 5:00pm On Jul 22
Paraman:
Tinubu will rule Nigeria till may 29 2031
Dear God, We dey hear you loud and clear. But wait o.. the God wey i know nor get time to come de brag for nairaland.
Re: My Friend Who Warned Against Investing In Nigeria Now Taunting Me – Dangote by BOYS2MEN: 5:01pm On Jul 22
Nizooria would soon be like Sudan....bookmark diz comment...e go clear for una eyes..
Islie:

https://punchng.com/my-friend-who-warned-against-investing-in-nigeria-now-taunting-me-dangote/?amp
Re: My Friend Who Warned Against Investing In Nigeria Now Taunting Me – Dangote by HBB1(m): 5:03pm On Jul 22
lexy2014:

is there anything in the post you responded to that is not true?

simple yes or no

Get off my mention abeg.
You don't seem very bright!
Re: My Friend Who Warned Against Investing In Nigeria Now Taunting Me – Dangote by CrossRhodes: 5:05pm On Jul 22
Tokskob2008:
Everything is off about this country I swear or is this not the refinery everyone was hoping it will be a game changer for the country
Now the owner is lamenting almost every day about how he shouldn't have ventured into it....
Like someone said...if they explain Nigeria to you and you understand, they didn't explain well
Re: My Friend Who Warned Against Investing In Nigeria Now Taunting Me – Dangote by lexy2014: 5:06pm On Jul 22
HBB1:

Get off my mention abeg.
You don't seem very bright!

but its not me who cant answer a simple question.

is there anything in the post you responded to that is not true?

simple yes or no

1 Like

Re: My Friend Who Warned Against Investing In Nigeria Now Taunting Me – Dangote by JIBO4REAL(m): 5:12pm On Jul 22
Aareakinwunmi:
It's funny, this is coming from a nigga that has benefited from our corrupt system.

From being granted monopoly by the Babangida regime to recent foreign exchange he got at a ridiculous price courtesy of Buhari and Emeifele.

Make he just keep quiet jare.

What monopoly he got , stop saying what you didn’t know , does he said you shouldn’t invest if you have money to do that
Re: My Friend Who Warned Against Investing In Nigeria Now Taunting Me – Dangote by kevinexit(m): 5:12pm On Jul 22
Tokskob2008:
Everything is off about this country I swear or is this not the refinery everyone was hoping it will be a game changer for the country
Now the owner is lamenting almost every day about how he shouldn't have ventured into it....

This particular one is good for dangote. His monopoly is too much. Cement is cheap in other African countries. Nigeria is too big for only one man to be known.
Re: My Friend Who Warned Against Investing In Nigeria Now Taunting Me – Dangote by frog12: 5:14pm On Jul 22
tell us what is he trying to say? grin grin

SenecaTheYonger:
If you listen carefully, you’ll understand what he’s trying to say
Re: My Friend Who Warned Against Investing In Nigeria Now Taunting Me – Dangote by JIBO4REAL(m): 5:14pm On Jul 22
kevinexit:

This particular one is good for dangote. His monopoly is too much. Cement is cheap in other African countries. Nigeria is too big for only one man to be known.

Start your own cement factory and see if anyone or government will stop you , when large was the only company for cement do you cry for monopoly?
I don’t know why people keep crying Monopoly
Re: My Friend Who Warned Against Investing In Nigeria Now Taunting Me – Dangote by Bliztzer: 5:15pm On Jul 22
raskymonojendor:

Obidients have gone from chanting "the refinery does not exist" to "refinery exists". Hypocritical lot grin

When a refinery built to service Nigeria is now unuseful then it is safe to say "e no dey "

I think no be only obident even dey shout say refinery no exist. We get many people wey believe that the company na conduit for laundering money.
Re: My Friend Who Warned Against Investing In Nigeria Now Taunting Me – Dangote by lagosrd: 5:17pm On Jul 22
GanagiBitrus:

That's if they care. Those giving this man headaches are our real problem in this country. If you don't want him to monopolize everything give other people the same level of support and opportunity you gave to him. Our problem transcends the man alone. The ones we are creating ourselves as people is beyond comprehension.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Who Warned Against Investing In Nigeria Now Taunting Me – Dangote by Gbeng30(m): 5:18pm On Jul 22
Politician just want to destroy this country for their selfish interest, no wonder int'l company keep leaving this country and no body want to invest in this country anymore.
Re: My Friend Who Warned Against Investing In Nigeria Now Taunting Me – Dangote by rinzaugustine: 5:19pm On Jul 22
VEHINTOLAR:

Las las all of una go resort to the inevitable!

exactly and after you hang yourselves na for Ibadan central mosque dem go do all of una burial
Re: My Friend Who Warned Against Investing In Nigeria Now Taunting Me – Dangote by SonofElElyonRet: 5:22pm On Jul 22
Islie:

https://punchng.com/my-friend-who-warned-against-investing-in-nigeria-now-taunting-me-dangote/?amp

According to Ene-Ita, the authority has about 15 engineers and scientists embedded in the Dangote refinery, whose fresh report about the refinery’s sulphur content will be out on Monday (today).
So why did Farouk rush to declare Dangote's diesel inferior when final test results weren't out Sinister plan... they will fail
Re: My Friend Who Warned Against Investing In Nigeria Now Taunting Me – Dangote by Lezzlie(m): 5:26pm On Jul 22
Aareakinwunmi:
It's funny, this is coming from a nigga that has benefited from our corrupt system.

From being granted monopoly by the Babangida regime to recent foreign exchange he got at a ridiculous price courtesy of Buhari and Emeifele.

Make he just keep quiet jare.
follow the facts and not sentiments.

Is his diesel producing more sulphur actually?

Are the canals making sure our refineries don't work trying to frustrate Dangote's refinery?

These are salient points for reflection and is bigger than your hate or bias against the man
Re: My Friend Who Warned Against Investing In Nigeria Now Taunting Me – Dangote by Seunpapa65: 5:27pm On Jul 22
nlfpmod:
The rich also cries. They've really frustrated this man and he's now doing cho cho cho. I thought he belongs to the AGIP party (Any Government In Power).
He forget say e go reach everybody
Re: My Friend Who Warned Against Investing In Nigeria Now Taunting Me – Dangote by God1000(m): 5:35pm On Jul 22
nlfpmod:
The rich also cries. They've really frustrated this man and he's now doing cho cho cho. I thought he belongs to the AGIP party (Any Government In Power).
can you just imagine, Aliko Dangote of all people now lamenting

But I really feel for him, it's a pity this is happening to him, this will also discourage future investors from doing business in Nigeria
Re: My Friend Who Warned Against Investing In Nigeria Now Taunting Me – Dangote by dammyz101(m): 5:37pm On Jul 22
This man Dangote is a hypochrst he has single handedly suck Nigerian dry now only bcus Dem no gree channel all d fuel and diesel money to him company for supply him don turn saint and fools go support am. I remember wen he was kicking PPE out of business, with help of government, wo did cry to? Only gullible pple with listen to his cry.
Re: My Friend Who Warned Against Investing In Nigeria Now Taunting Me – Dangote by ariesbull: 5:40pm On Jul 22
Useless country
Re: My Friend Who Warned Against Investing In Nigeria Now Taunting Me – Dangote by occfx: 5:43pm On Jul 22
Massiveglory:
Something in my head tells me tinubu wants to do a lagos in Nigeria.
Something tells me behind all these is someone who intends to grab and be a key personal intrest in major key infrastructures in Nigeria the way he did in lagos so as to rule and take over the nation the same way he did in lagos.
Just like the lagos calabar hiway trillions being handled by his personal intrest chaugoury.

While dangote has his own issues, the tinubu and his boys that i know are out to do his usual.

Buhari had a huge stake in the refinery assuring dangote of a smooth run... But since tinubu won't benefit much from there, he wants to buy it off from dangote.
Re: My Friend Who Warned Against Investing In Nigeria Now Taunting Me – Dangote by Krankhead: 5:47pm On Jul 22
You did not invest but rather duped Nigeria.
Re: My Friend Who Warned Against Investing In Nigeria Now Taunting Me – Dangote by ufotunang: 5:48pm On Jul 22
Dangote every bussinesses face challenges and cabals and those that do want a business to thrive and progress...life is full of challenges..life is not a bed of roses..every bussinesses companies industries refineries in this world face challenges.. it's for you to be focus and do not give up and you will overcome the challenges and be successful in your refinery bussiness... life is not a bed of roses
Re: My Friend Who Warned Against Investing In Nigeria Now Taunting Me – Dangote by IbeOkehie: 5:57pm On Jul 22
Paraman:
Tinubu will rule Nigeria till may 29 2031

Possibly much longer, same as he did in Lagos State. All he needs is to set up the correct political patronage machine and enforcement mechanism. The man is a proven political strategist, it's admirable. Everyone can learn a thing or two from President Tinubu.

I do wonder if he has a succession plan.

It is well.

Good Luck to Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

First Bank Plc Faces Money Laundering Charge / Man Sends 40k Instead Of 4k To A Taxify Driver, He Gets Ignored / See The 3 Online Business That Can Supplement Your Monthly Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.