Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,859 members, 7,902,721 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 03:05 PM

Oyinbo People Spray Money Like Nigerians, Dance To 'Chop My Money' By P-Square - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Oyinbo People Spray Money Like Nigerians, Dance To 'Chop My Money' By P-Square (23116 Views)

Oyibo Band Turns Psquare's Hit Song 'chop My Money' To Countryside Music (video) / Download Mp3: Dr Zaki - Senior(prod By P.g Studios) / Ghanaian Soldiers Dance To "One Corner" (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyinbo People Spray Money Like Nigerians, Dance To 'Chop My Money' By P-Square by Mckraz01: 6:22pm On Jul 22
Lanre1st:
Where is EFCC?

You know weda efcc dey follow dem dance
Hahaha 🤣
Re: Oyinbo People Spray Money Like Nigerians, Dance To 'Chop My Money' By P-Square by phemmie06(m): 6:22pm On Jul 22
AmalaAtiEwedu:
cool
I want to use this opportunity to announce to the whole Nairaland that Amala and Ewedu is more Nutritious than Akpu and White soup. cool
Re: Oyinbo People Spray Money Like Nigerians, Dance To 'Chop My Money' By P-Square by Sonofgod1990(m): 6:22pm On Jul 22
PJtech:
Any armed robber reading this post right now pls let me join you for your next operation

E better make i die trying

No customer
1 meal a day( not proper meal)
Everything cost
House rent don increase

Make nobody try drop motivational quote.. 30% of wealthy people in this country thier money no pure and nothing don do them. Infact they're living a happy life
Noted
Re: Oyinbo People Spray Money Like Nigerians, Dance To 'Chop My Money' By P-Square by adioolayi(m): 6:22pm On Jul 22
Naija blood definitely dey the mix
Re: Oyinbo People Spray Money Like Nigerians, Dance To 'Chop My Money' By P-Square by Laple0541(m): 6:22pm On Jul 22
The video don tay now, this nairaland self! E be like say the mods dey 3month behind.
Re: Oyinbo People Spray Money Like Nigerians, Dance To 'Chop My Money' By P-Square by Mopolchi: 6:23pm On Jul 22
You must chop my money grin
Re: Oyinbo People Spray Money Like Nigerians, Dance To 'Chop My Money' By P-Square by Smartcitizen: 6:24pm On Jul 22
IboHausaYoruba:
Hmmn! Yoruba owanbe party culture is spreading all over the world like wildfire. The once conservative white people have started spraying money and wearing Aso-ebi to parties.

Tinubu is killing Owambe in Nigeria and that's why Yorubas are really attacking everybody from left, right and center.

It's well with them Shaa.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Oyinbo People Spray Money Like Nigerians, Dance To 'Chop My Money' By P-Square by pius49(m): 6:25pm On Jul 22
Happiness is free
Re: Oyinbo People Spray Money Like Nigerians, Dance To 'Chop My Money' By P-Square by Sonofgod1990(m): 6:25pm On Jul 22
TemplarLandry:
cool

I dedicate "Levels" by Flavour Nabania to them.

Great jam!
People shaa. Somebody told me here that you didn't make it out from prison. Welcome back from prison. Hope you have learnt your lesson, good day
Re: Oyinbo People Spray Money Like Nigerians, Dance To 'Chop My Money' By P-Square by BoldBrainz(m): 6:31pm On Jul 22
TemplarLandry:
cool

Great jam!

Weyrey!

You've returned to re-join your congregation of APC misfits abi?
Re: Oyinbo People Spray Money Like Nigerians, Dance To 'Chop My Money' By P-Square by Omoawoke: 6:36pm On Jul 22
Oyinbo love Naija wedding and party style. I am telling you from my experience with them, they are simply fascinated by the energy and happiness.
Re: Oyinbo People Spray Money Like Nigerians, Dance To 'Chop My Money' By P-Square by Ebigwei007: 6:38pm On Jul 22
AmalaAtiEwedu:
cool
I want to use this opportunity to announce to the whole Nairaland that Amala and Ewedu is more Nutritious than Akpu and White soup. cool
dey play
Re: Oyinbo People Spray Money Like Nigerians, Dance To 'Chop My Money' By P-Square by correctguy101(m): 6:39pm On Jul 22
Solofresh2:
Something I enjoy doing?

Na so life be o... grin

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo People Spray Money Like Nigerians, Dance To 'Chop My Money' By P-Square by adejades: 6:47pm On Jul 22
Bro I almost press report for this your comment lol.

Ofe nsala is on its own class abeg. With plenty obstacles, goat meat, periwinkles and stock fish. It goes easily with eba or akpu.

Don't compare it with Ewedu and Amala which happens to be my favorite food on this earth (direct from pot) with fresh fish soup (big panla to be precise).

Btw, I be confirm Ómóluààbi 🤭

AmalaAtiEwedu:
cool
Re: Oyinbo People Spray Money Like Nigerians, Dance To 'Chop My Money' By P-Square by themanderon: 6:48pm On Jul 22
NIGERIA to the world grin grin
Re: Oyinbo People Spray Money Like Nigerians, Dance To 'Chop My Money' By P-Square by RaptorX: 6:48pm On Jul 22
DropsMic:
They look like jews
Amish not Jews.
Re: Oyinbo People Spray Money Like Nigerians, Dance To 'Chop My Money' By P-Square by Checkwell: 6:56pm On Jul 22
TemplarLandry:
cool

Great jam!

Oga, go rest, pls. Always dedicating cho cho cho.

By the way, I learnt you were imprisoned for a while. You don cast. Just rest.
Re: Oyinbo People Spray Money Like Nigerians, Dance To 'Chop My Money' By P-Square by ruggedtimi(m): 6:57pm On Jul 22
They waited for "chop my money"
Re: Oyinbo People Spray Money Like Nigerians, Dance To 'Chop My Money' By P-Square by AmalaAtiEwedu: 7:02pm On Jul 22
adejades:
Bro I almost press report for this your comment lol.

Ofe nsala is on its own class abeg. With plenty obstacles, goat meat, periwinkles and stock fish. It goes easily with eba or akpu.

Don't compare it with Ewedu and Amala which happens to be my favorite food on this earth (direct from pot) with fresh fish soup (big panla to be precise).

Btw, I be confirm Ómóluààbi 🤭

Put away all the Orisirisi and compare again cool
Re: Oyinbo People Spray Money Like Nigerians, Dance To 'Chop My Money' By P-Square by FireUpNow(m): 7:13pm On Jul 22
PJtech:
Any armed robber reading this post right now pls let me join you for your next operation

E better make i die trying

No customer
1 meal a day( not proper meal)
Everything cost
House rent don increase

Make nobody try drop motivational quote.. 30% of wealthy people in this country thier money no pure and nothing don do them. Infact they're living a happy life

It's get rich or die trying
Re: Oyinbo People Spray Money Like Nigerians, Dance To 'Chop My Money' By P-Square by PJtech: 7:15pm On Jul 22
FireUpNow:

Yes chief.. link me up abeg(e fit no be robbery)

I must get this money
Re: Oyinbo People Spray Money Like Nigerians, Dance To 'Chop My Money' By P-Square by RealityKings: 7:18pm On Jul 22
FireUpNow:

That's the album title that brought 50cent to lime light
Re: Oyinbo People Spray Money Like Nigerians, Dance To 'Chop My Money' By P-Square by Curious345: 7:23pm On Jul 22
AmalaAtiEwedu:
cool
dey play
Re: Oyinbo People Spray Money Like Nigerians, Dance To 'Chop My Money' By P-Square by FireUpNow(m): 7:23pm On Jul 22
RealityKings:

That's the album title that brought 50cent to lime light

Yeah💪🤣
Re: Oyinbo People Spray Money Like Nigerians, Dance To 'Chop My Money' By P-Square by FireUpNow(m): 7:25pm On Jul 22
PJtech:

Yes chief.. link me up abeg(e fit no be robbery)

I must get this money

I don't support robbery or anything illegal but money must be made 🤣
Re: Oyinbo People Spray Money Like Nigerians, Dance To 'Chop My Money' By P-Square by D3rd: 7:32pm On Jul 22
AmalaAtiEwedu:
cool

Amala and Ewedu is bae!!!
Akpu and White soup is a wonder on its own.

Both when served fresh and with the entrails of cowmeat.

Swallow is the goal!!?

Nigerian cuisines from North to South is contemporary!!!
Re: Oyinbo People Spray Money Like Nigerians, Dance To 'Chop My Money' By P-Square by PJtech: 7:33pm On Jul 22
FireUpNow:

I don't support robbery or anything illegal but money must be made 🤣

So you're making money legally? Make i baff naked if you are

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo People Spray Money Like Nigerians, Dance To 'Chop My Money' By P-Square by FireUpNow(m): 8:10pm On Jul 22
PJtech:

So you're making money legally? Make i baff naked if you are

You nor dey naked baff before?
Re: Oyinbo People Spray Money Like Nigerians, Dance To 'Chop My Money' By P-Square by DropsMic(m): 8:42pm On Jul 22
RaptorX:
Amish not Jews.

Amish don't act like that
Re: Oyinbo People Spray Money Like Nigerians, Dance To 'Chop My Money' By P-Square by PJtech: 8:48pm On Jul 22
FireUpNow:

You nor dey naked baff before?

Ah dey baff with clothes on sir
Re: Oyinbo People Spray Money Like Nigerians, Dance To 'Chop My Money' By P-Square by Pennilessword1: 9:04pm On Jul 22
DropsMic:
They look like jews

You would know na....Nazi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2007 - Naija Mixtape For Download. / I Need This Song Lyrics The Name Of Jesus 1990s / Is Chamillionaire A Nigerian?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.