Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,821 members, 7,902,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 01:23 PM

I Won’t Marry Until God Gives Me His Permission – 50-year-old Gospel Singer Vows - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Won’t Marry Until God Gives Me His Permission – 50-year-old Gospel Singer Vows (1349 Views)

Why I Won’t Marry Virgin – Comedian, Nedu (Picture) / I’m Not Going To Date Again Until God Speaks To Me- Moyo Lawal Spills / “we Won’t Marry Until We Find A Man Who Will Marry Us Both” Twins Say (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Won’t Marry Until God Gives Me His Permission – 50-year-old Gospel Singer Vows by Prestar(m): 6:36pm On Jul 22

A 50-year-old Ghanaian gospel singer has made a vow.

Diana Asamoah vowed not to get married until God gives his approval.

During a recent appearance on UTV’s “U-Cook” with Empress Gifty, the gospel singer revealed that despite receiving numerous marriage proposals, she is waiting for divine confirmation before making any commitment.

The gospel singer explained that although many men, including some of the clergy, have shown interest in marrying her, she has declined their proposals.

She emphasized that her decision to remain single is based on her belief that God has not yet appointed the right partner for her.

In her conversation on the show, the singer said:

“I have met a lot of men, including men of God. While some of them came with genuine intentions, others were fake. Until I get an approval from God, I will never marry any of them. I will get married and have children at God’s appointed time.”

https://lastesttrend.com.ng/i-wont-marry-until-god-gives-me-his-permission-50-year-old-gospel-singer-vows-video/

Re: I Won’t Marry Until God Gives Me His Permission – 50-year-old Gospel Singer Vows by TemplarLandry: 6:37pm On Jul 22
cool
Re: I Won’t Marry Until God Gives Me His Permission – 50-year-old Gospel Singer Vows by Prestar(m): 6:38pm On Jul 22
Re: I Won’t Marry Until God Gives Me His Permission – 50-year-old Gospel Singer Vows by Solofresh2: 6:42pm On Jul 22
That one na your papa business walai
Re: I Won’t Marry Until God Gives Me His Permission – 50-year-old Gospel Singer Vows by Allenmuller(m): 6:51pm On Jul 22
Seems she never recongnize the word monopause .

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Marry Until God Gives Me His Permission – 50-year-old Gospel Singer Vows by Afonjah: 6:51pm On Jul 22
I support her with these huge cucumbers.

2 Likes

Re: I Won’t Marry Until God Gives Me His Permission – 50-year-old Gospel Singer Vows by Fisiryorh(m): 7:00pm On Jul 22
Useless African mentality... undecided
Re: I Won’t Marry Until God Gives Me His Permission – 50-year-old Gospel Singer Vows by Davash222(m): 7:47pm On Jul 22
Is she a virgin?

That's the most important thing.

A non virgin woman waiting for God's permission before getting married is committing blasphemy.

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Marry Until God Gives Me His Permission – 50-year-old Gospel Singer Vows by papyjaypaul: 8:27pm On Jul 22
"70 years old man"

Re: I Won’t Marry Until God Gives Me His Permission – 50-year-old Gospel Singer Vows by Felabrity: 9:58pm On Jul 22
No go warm eba
Re: I Won’t Marry Until God Gives Me His Permission – 50-year-old Gospel Singer Vows by ValCon888: 5:35am On Jul 23
An evening newspaper acting like hot commodity.

Creating fake demand for the supply of expired goods.
Re: I Won’t Marry Until God Gives Me His Permission – 50-year-old Gospel Singer Vows by DONFASZY(m): 9:58am On Jul 23
I pity her
MKe she no help hersef
Re: I Won’t Marry Until God Gives Me His Permission – 50-year-old Gospel Singer Vows by SAMBARRY: 7:33pm On Jul 23
Allenmuller:
Seems she never recongnize the word monopause .
illiterate.

Medical science has advanced beyond your foolishness and ego
Re: I Won’t Marry Until God Gives Me His Permission – 50-year-old Gospel Singer Vows by SAMBARRY: 7:36pm On Jul 23
DONFASZY:
I pity her
MKe she no help hersef
pity yourself
God and advanced Medical science has shamed people like you and given women a choice as to when they choose to have kids tongue
Re: I Won’t Marry Until God Gives Me His Permission – 50-year-old Gospel Singer Vows by SAMBARRY: 7:38pm On Jul 23
ValCon888:
An evening newspaper acting like hot commodity.

Creating fake demand for the supply of expired goods.
ehyaaa brokies consolation grin
Re: I Won’t Marry Until God Gives Me His Permission – 50-year-old Gospel Singer Vows by DONFASZY(m): 10:39am On Jul 24
SAMBARRY:
pity yourself
God and advanced Medical science has shamed people like you and given women a choice as to when they choose to have kids tongue
science after menopause
Why r u expressin hw daft u are with my honest response

Ve kids without marriage n a man

She waitin waiting on God

Ve u heard frm God ursef oga shameless
Re: I Won’t Marry Until God Gives Me His Permission – 50-year-old Gospel Singer Vows by SAMBARRY: 2:41pm On Jul 24
DONFASZY:
science after menopause
Why r u expressin hw daft u are with my honest response

Ve kids without marriage n a man

She waitin waiting on God

Ve u heard frm God ursef oga shameless
aT least a little research will conceal your empty bragging and ignorance. moreover if you don't have the power of life and death,stop the mockery because you sef fit collect from life.however when and how you will collect is what you don't know
Re: I Won’t Marry Until God Gives Me His Permission – 50-year-old Gospel Singer Vows by Malista(m): 3:50pm On Jul 24
Changer your character, else you will remain single for life. Been a Gospel singer doesn't make u holy or even righteous. In fact most of your colleagues are more evil than and devilish than the devil himself. God has already brought good men your way, but ur character drove them away, or you're been to picky. You are already at menopause and you're displaying your Postmenopausal syndrome.

Madam, u go wait Taya!
God no get hand for your matter again o
Re: I Won’t Marry Until God Gives Me His Permission – 50-year-old Gospel Singer Vows by DONFASZY(m): 6:03pm On Jul 25
SAMBARRY:
aT least a little research will conceal your empty bragging and ignorance. moreover if you don't have the power of life and death,stop the mockery because you sef fit collect from life.however when and how you will collect is what you don't know

There is no single woman above 30 that is happy being single. No matter how they pretend to be, deep down they need a man.

Bt for her to say she is waitin for God call

Oga u n her make una take una issues elsewhere
I cant waste my time educating u on hw foolish person go dey 50yr dey dey say na God
Re: I Won’t Marry Until God Gives Me His Permission – 50-year-old Gospel Singer Vows by SAMBARRY: 4:36am On Jul 26
DONFASZY:

There is no single woman above 30 that is happy being single. No matter how they pretend to be, deep down they need a man.

Bt for her to say she is waitin for God call

Oga u n her make una take una issues elsewhere
I cant waste my time educating u on hw foolish person go dey 50yr dey dey say na God
hen oya go and make all the 30 plus women happy since you have the solution to their unhappiness.

So from your daft analogy 30 plus married women are never unhappy? grin. So how come instablog etc are filled with married women aka "please hide my id". Be deceiving yourself grin

Just say you wish all 30 plus unmarried women unhappiness grin we know already that's why when you see them happy it annoys your ego and that's why you have to tell yourself they're not happy ,they're just pretending to be happy grin tongue
Re: I Won’t Marry Until God Gives Me His Permission – 50-year-old Gospel Singer Vows by Leemzyy(f): 4:44am On Jul 26
See this one,which guy go wan even marry old used rat like you,mtcheww,be deceiving yourself
Re: I Won’t Marry Until God Gives Me His Permission – 50-year-old Gospel Singer Vows by judedwriter(m): 5:01am On Jul 26
If you were a man, I would have asked you to confirm from God if His will is for you to be a eunuch.

But since you are a woman, I ask if you are sincerely interested in marriage or are you hiding under the pretense of God not accepting your intended spouses?

(1) (Reply)

Brad Pitt Or Tom Cruise? / Beyonce Overdoes Her Shows / I Became Shy Cos People Made Fun Of Me - Asa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.