Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,366 members, 7,910,858 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 06:27 PM

Why You Should Avoid Backbiting And Tarnishing Others Behind Their Back - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why You Should Avoid Backbiting And Tarnishing Others Behind Their Back (10542 Views)

Types Of Sexual Acts Young People Should Avoid / Six Important Things Every Christain Nigerian Youth Should Avoid . / 10 Things Christians Should Avoid In Church For Their Own Good. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Should Avoid Backbiting And Tarnishing Others Behind Their Back by Marc3500: 1:40pm On Jul 28
sageb:

well written
true talk bro
My roommate is one of them
Re: Why You Should Avoid Backbiting And Tarnishing Others Behind Their Back by Marc3500: 1:41pm On Jul 28
sageb:

well written
true talk bro
My roommate is one of them lipsrsealed
Re: Why You Should Avoid Backbiting And Tarnishing Others Behind Their Back by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 1:48pm On Jul 28
IAmHim1:
Instead, learn to talk good behind people's back
Exactly and learn to give excuses for what you hear about others, don’t act based on cheap gossips! If anyone enjoys gossiping about others with you, just know they are doing the same to you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Avoid Backbiting And Tarnishing Others Behind Their Back by Celestialsword: 1:51pm On Jul 28
The above topic is unrealistic here on earth,as a human being whatever your status, someone gossip you, either positively or negatively.

What is bad,is planning evil against someone

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Avoid Backbiting And Tarnishing Others Behind Their Back by Raphcom: 2:02pm On Jul 28
Gossiping is very bad indeed, it doesn't make one to move forward. We need grace of God to overcome every challenges of this life.
Re: Why You Should Avoid Backbiting And Tarnishing Others Behind Their Back by Raphcom: 2:03pm On Jul 28
Is gossiping not out of jealousy?
Celestialsword:
The above topic is unrealistic here on earth,as a human being whatever your status, someone gossip you, either positively or negatively.

What is bad,is planning evil against someone
Re: Why You Should Avoid Backbiting And Tarnishing Others Behind Their Back by Raphcom: 2:05pm On Jul 28
Re: Why You Should Avoid Backbiting And Tarnishing Others Behind Their Back by Ugwuoke347(m): 2:11pm On Jul 28
IAmHim1:
Temptation was sowed by Lucifer and that's what causes his fall, contrary to what the religious book tells us

That's why when you see a bag of dollars on the ground, the first thought that comes to you head would be to take it home

INITIALLY, HUMANS NEVER THOUGHT OF SUCH!!
GOD DIDN'T CREATE HUMANS WITH SUCH ABILITY TO THINK OF EVIL

Regardless, incarnation was introduced as a mercy by the creator

We spend our lifetime trying to beat the thought to do evil TILL THE GOOD NATURE becomes a part of us without us even thinking of it. It's never easy to do the right thing. Overcoming evil, That's when we mature spiritually.

life's a paradise and a warzone grin

I hope this puts things in perspective for you interesting15

Have you studied The Grail Teachings of Abdrushin?

Your words harbour profound truths of life.
Re: Why You Should Avoid Backbiting And Tarnishing Others Behind Their Back by atilla(m): 2:17pm On Jul 28
Every single time I've done this. I've ended up with someone telling them what i said In front of me making me look very stupid in secondary school and with cousins. since then I've learnt if I dont say it in their front to their face dont talk behind their back at all.
Re: Why You Should Avoid Backbiting And Tarnishing Others Behind Their Back by Solofresh2: 2:31pm On Jul 28
Interesting15:
Avoid backbiting, gossiping and tarnishing people's image behind their back. There is a divine ordinance called "The Law of Sowing and Reaping".

For every single person you backbite or whose image you tarnished(particularly if it now closed a door of opportunity against them), at least 10 other persons are meant to do the same to you too behind your back. It's an ordinance.

Just mind your own business and learn not to dabble in things not your business. Focus on your own life and destiny. And if you know you are guilty of this, plead the blood of Jesus to cancel anything the enemy might want to hold on to bring accusations against you in the courtroom of heaven.

https://www.instagram.com/p/C9u4nSPIgaY/?igsh=MXBvanFhb2oxbWNpMg==
If you really want to emphasize on the bolded, then it means people will keeping backbiting and praying for forgiveness so that they won't experience same.
No matter how hard you pray,you will still reap whatever you sow.
Re: Why You Should Avoid Backbiting And Tarnishing Others Behind Their Back by BABANGBALI: 2:57pm On Jul 28
neonly:
Because of dis yur topic am planning of relocating from my present house to a far place to avoid see finish
The rest i leave for Jehovah to judge
just make sure that before you pack comot pay them back their contribution money wey you chop
Re: Why You Should Avoid Backbiting And Tarnishing Others Behind Their Back by Celestialsword: 2:59pm On Jul 28
Raphcom:
Is gossiping not out of jealousy?
no, gossiping is just a human characteristics,a son can gossip the parents ditto the children.
Re: Why You Should Avoid Backbiting And Tarnishing Others Behind Their Back by Everydaylove: 3:04pm On Jul 28
Mine is that , you can't recruit me to hate someone who has not wronged me.

3 Likes

Re: Why You Should Avoid Backbiting And Tarnishing Others Behind Their Back by NorthernersSuck: 4:13pm On Jul 28
neonly:
Because of dis yur topic am planning of relocating from my present house to a far place to avoid see finish
The rest i leave for Jehovah to judge

God dey always dey fight for us
Re: Why You Should Avoid Backbiting And Tarnishing Others Behind Their Back by Gentlesoul2021(m): 4:16pm On Jul 28
Interesting15:
Avoid backbiting, gossiping and tarnishing people's image behind their back. There is a divine ordinance called "The Law of Sowing and Reaping".

For every single person you backbite or whose image you tarnished(particularly if it now closed a door of opportunity against them), at least 10 other persons are meant to do the same to you too behind your back. It's an ordinance.

Just mind your own business and learn not to dabble in things not your business. Focus on your own life and destiny. And if you know you are guilty of this, plead the blood of Jesus to cancel anything the enemy might want to hold on to bring accusations against you in the courtroom of heaven.

https://www.instagram.com/p/C9u4nSPIgaY/?igsh=MXBvanFhb2oxbWNpMg==

I have stop relating with a foolish guy that's fond of gossiping Nd tarnishing people's image at their back. I have literally heard alot of family friends issues from this slowpoke. It was when I heard what he said about me I made sure I reach out to every families he has said nasty things about them. I have more to say to more people and I won't stop...

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Avoid Backbiting And Tarnishing Others Behind Their Back by Goodman247: 8:11pm On Jul 28
They dt have thier lives to live, they go Abt gossiping people and monitoring thier lives
Re: Why You Should Avoid Backbiting And Tarnishing Others Behind Their Back by briandermot: 8:35pm On Jul 28
Xilsbridalhouse:

Exactly and learn to give excuses for what you hear about others, don’t act based on cheap gossips! If anyone enjoys gossiping about others with you, just know they are doing the same to you.
True. Also, I think those people who love to know too much about others even when it is crystal clear you don't want them to cross boundary, yet still try all means to access info about you, are full blown gossipers, in my opinion, they are probably looking for stories to gossip about. I hate gossipers.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Avoid Backbiting And Tarnishing Others Behind Their Back by briandermot: 8:46pm On Jul 28
IAmHim1:
PS: You mentioned pleading the blood of Jesus Christ...

Yeah.
That's the scam of Christianity.

The blood of Jesus Christ is not real. Jesus was murdered because he taught people to find God by themselves, far away from churches. That's why Jesus never built a church even though he could charge people for miracles and build a house for his father.

https://www.nairaland.com/8160537/why-wealthy-jesus-didnt-build

Jesus was murdered by the church elders then ...and his murder was covered up...that's how the blood of Jesus Christ was invented.

If the blood of Jesus was real, I'd be a big Time money ritualist and ask for forgiveness anytime I kill for my rituals. Think about this deeply then you'll awake grin
what you are saying is not that clear
Esp the two bolded parts. Can you you explain further pls.
Re: Why You Should Avoid Backbiting And Tarnishing Others Behind Their Back by Davidcorny: 7:37am On Jul 29
I once heard I'm a proud heavy smoke when in reality I don't smoke and I just mind my business.
Worst was when I heard I got a girl pregnant in school just because I and my neighbor were running things, when I graduated she took in for someone and my name was the top of the list.
Re: Why You Should Avoid Backbiting And Tarnishing Others Behind Their Back by IAmHim1: 12:20am On Jul 31
Click the link in the post

Read through.

After that, there are other links in the post. Read through and you'll get your understanding
briandermot:
what you are saying is not that clear
Esp the two bolded parts. Can you you explain further pls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Avoid Backbiting And Tarnishing Others Behind Their Back by IAmHim1: 12:27am On Jul 31
Thanks

I haven't stidied Abdrushin teachings yet

I actually study from the Nairalander, Helpyourself. This is just one of his writings

https://www.nairaland.com/6473422/brain-spirit-footstool-lucifer

He has lots of insightful posts into the spiritual on his profile topics.
Ugwuoke347:

Have you studied The Grail Teachings of Abdrushin?

Your words harbour profound truths of life.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jesus Real Name And Language Leads Straight To Islam / God's Judgement Against King Ahab / Why Is Necrophilia Immoral ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.