Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,822 members, 7,902,624 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 01:26 PM

Some European League Season Currently Coming Up - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Some European League Season Currently Coming Up (140 Views)

Riots erupt in Some European Cities After Morocco Defeated Belgium In World Cup / 5 Super Eagles Players We Expect To Shine In The 2018/2019 Premier League Season / Chelsea's Yellow Away Kit For 2018/2019 Premier League Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some European League Season Currently Coming Up by guobe: 8:31pm On Jul 22
Most bettors that have gone on long break are gradually coming back as some European league have started.
The Bulgarian league commenced this week and more leagues especially the major leagues will commence in August.
It's always exhilarating when there is a new season with most bettors wanting to cash out especially this period with the economic downturn we are currently facing but they may end up being beaten as the bookies are not smiling .
People will certainly win in the upcoming season and in millions too but the bookies will always have their way last last as the game is highly manipulated.
All in all bettors should have fun betting and take it like a source of entertainment with the adrenaline rush and the key word is spare cash always and don't borrow to bet or use your house rent and school fees to bet and if your losses is becoming too much you can decide to take a break.
Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: Some European League Season Currently Coming Up by TemplarLandry: 8:33pm On Jul 22
cool

1 Like

Re: Some European League Season Currently Coming Up by BigYash: 9:34pm On Jul 22
Me sef win last weekend.. I saw this ur games I,how the thing escape me wen I no stake am,I don’t know.. I was just reading the book of lamentation when I saw the winning.. Na 500k or there about I just throway like that so..

1 Like

Re: Some European League Season Currently Coming Up by guobe: 3:12am On Jul 23
BigYash:
Me sef win last weekend.. I saw this ur games I,how the thing escape me wen I no stake am,I don’t know.. I was just reading the book of lamentation when I saw the winning.. Na 500k or there about I just throway like that so..
Nice one .I still de study them small small.Their wahala too much.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Match In Italy Serie A Between Inter And Atalanta Will Be Delayed / Pogba Left Out Of France Squad After Positive Test / DFB Pokal: Fans Will Return To Stadium In Mid-september During German Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.