Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,872 members, 7,927,575 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 05:13 PM

Stop Hiding Under The Charade Of "No Job, No Job". Get Into Food Distribution - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Stop Hiding Under The Charade Of "No Job, No Job". Get Into Food Distribution (510 Views)

I'm 27 Years Old And I Have No Job And I'm Living With My Mom, Have I Failed? / My Experience Searching For A Job (no Jokes) / The Job No One Wants In Nigeria: University Toilet Cleaners - Their Untold Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stop Hiding Under The Charade Of "No Job, No Job". Get Into Food Distribution by UrgentNeeds(m): 8:40pm On Jul 22
Stop Hiding Under The Charade of "No Job, No Job". You Can Start A Garri Merchandise Business Through Our Cassava Processing Hub in Cross River State.

You Don't Need To Bother About Production And Waybilling As You Can Leverage On Us For These. All You Need Do is To Start Your Garri Distribution Business Through Our Alignments

Distribute And Sell Foods!
Food Sells Itself.
Garri Sells Itself As You Just Put In The Required Little Efforts.

Don't Just Sit Down There Wasting More Time Seeking For Jobs When You Can Create A Food Distribution Job For Yourself That Will Later Grow To Empower Other People.

That's The Spirit...!

Cassava-2-Garri or Cassava-2-Fufu-Flour: Our Next Cassava Market Day is Saturday

We Are Currently Buying And Processing Cassava Into Garri or Fufu Flour For Your Personal Consumptions or Affiliate Productions.

As For Your Affiliate Productions; We Will Also Help You Brand Your Company's Name on The Garri or Fufu Flour Package Before Waybilling Your Consignments To Your Desired Location.

Number of Paint Rubbers of Garri From Garri Production From 100 KG Bag of Cassava Tubers: 11 Custard Rubbers.

Present Cost of Processing 100 KG Bag of Cassava Tubers into Garri: ₦35,000

Waybill To Any Location in Nigeria.

https://www.nairaland.com/8162099/cassava-2-garri-cassava-2-fufu-flour-next-cassava-market

1 Like

Re: Stop Hiding Under The Charade Of "No Job, No Job". Get Into Food Distribution by Drifter02: 10:08am On Jul 23
For #80,000, I'll create a website for you to better advertise your products and direct your customers too for profound information.

I could also create a landing page too.

(1) (Reply)

Experienced Driver Needed / Vacancies For Marketing And Sales Executives / One Day Promoters Needed On Independence Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.