Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,131 members, 7,939,550 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 08:08 AM

Family Of 5 Now Need Close To 70-100k Per Month To Run The Family Every Week. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Family Of 5 Now Need Close To 70-100k Per Month To Run The Family Every Week. (325 Views)

Obaseki Increases Minimum Wage To ₦‎70,000 From ₦‎40,000 In Edo / Students In School Now, Need More Time To Collect Their PVCs- Rudeboy Tells INEC / From 7 To 70: Why Are They Not Talking About This - By Femi Adesina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Family Of 5 Now Need Close To 70-100k Per Month To Run The Family Every Week. by ibechris(m): 10:13pm On Jul 22
I just took my time to analyse this and i came to the realisation that we are in serious financial and food crisis in this country.

Just his evening I went out to buy some stuffs for my family and I spent about 30k.

Two loaves of bread is about #3,200

I can not really explain this anymore.

In reality,if anyone must cater for the family adequately,he or she needs nothing less than 350k to 400k monthly that is if u are not a bulk buyer.

Except for those who eat similar food on a daily basis.

The truth is,the community is now red.
Re: Family Of 5 Now Need Close To 70-100k Per Month To Run The Family Every Week. by Zwooks: 10:15pm On Jul 22
But you created a thread the other day speaking from your big man tower talking down people about their right to protest. Albeit the veil has now been lifted. Learn not to speak from your limited personal experiences

1 Like

Re: Family Of 5 Now Need Close To 70-100k Per Month To Run The Family Every Week. by TemplarLandry: 10:16pm On Jul 22
Ranting.

1 Like

Re: Family Of 5 Now Need Close To 70-100k Per Month To Run The Family Every Week. by ibechris(m): 10:20pm On Jul 22
I am not a selfish fellow.

I was in my village for just six days...and I expended 346k half of this money were dashes here and there.

I have personally given some money secretly without making a noise about it on nairaland.

Quote what I said here and attached it here.
Re: Family Of 5 Now Need Close To 70-100k Per Month To Run The Family Every Week. by Switinthemiddle(m): 10:20pm On Jul 22
Bros i swear its nt easy o. Feeding, electricity and shelther that are supposd to be basic amenities have nw become hard to reach. Wonder how stupid it would sound if trump and his opposition should come out nw promising good roads and electricity to the american people. We dey suffer

2 Likes

Re: Family Of 5 Now Need Close To 70-100k Per Month To Run The Family Every Week. by Zwooks: 10:24pm On Jul 22
ibechris:
I am not a selfish fellow.

I was in my village for just six days...and I expended 346k half of this money were dashes here and there.

I have personally given some money secretly without making a noise about it on nairaland.

Quote what I said here and attached it here.

I hope your memory doesn't have problem sha. Anyways let me help you

https://www.nairaland.com/8154457/dont-join-protest
Re: Family Of 5 Now Need Close To 70-100k Per Month To Run The Family Every Week. by ibechris(m): 10:27pm On Jul 22
Zwooks:

U have no proper education.

U need to be educated properly and soundly.

Something I copied and also included the person's name is now what u are using against me.

U have eyes but u can't see nor read properly...hate is just what filled ur memory that is why u are blind to facts.

Peter Agba is on Facebook for those who u needs to verify.
Re: Family Of 5 Now Need Close To 70-100k Per Month To Run The Family Every Week. by Zwooks: 10:32pm On Jul 22
ibechris:

U have no proper education.

U need to be educated properly and soundly.

Something I copied and also included the person's name is now what u are using against me.

U have eyes but u can't see nor read properly...hate is just what filled ur memory that is why u are blind to facts.

Peter Agba is on Facebook for those who u needs to verify.

Na your problem be dat, you carry another man knock for head be dat. I go kunck that your com com head

1 Like

Re: Family Of 5 Now Need Close To 70-100k Per Month To Run The Family Every Week. by ibechris(m): 10:35pm On Jul 22
Zwooks:

Na your problem be dat, you carry another man knock for head be dat. I go kunck that your com com head

May God provide for u.

I can see frustration all-over u.

1 Like

Re: Family Of 5 Now Need Close To 70-100k Per Month To Run The Family Every Week. by Zwooks: 10:37pm On Jul 22
ibechris:

May God provide for u.

I can see frustration all-over u.

I've got my own businesses. Assumption of averagely rich men is that everyone besides them is poor and broke. I have a 10 looking to enter 11 digits per annum business enterprise. The same one you attacked for years on the forum has now fully been established and is in its expanding phase

Your bad assumption for me won't come to fruition. God isn't from your village nor is your errand boy to command Him to do your will
Re: Family Of 5 Now Need Close To 70-100k Per Month To Run The Family Every Week. by ibechris(m): 10:40pm On Jul 22
U are still frustrated man.
Re: Family Of 5 Now Need Close To 70-100k Per Month To Run The Family Every Week. by tommy589(m): 10:59pm On Jul 22
God works in mysterious ways. While complain of hardship is widespread,some are having the best times of their lives legitimately. This life defies understanding sometimes
Re: Family Of 5 Now Need Close To 70-100k Per Month To Run The Family Every Week. by Standing5(m): 11:46pm On Jul 22
Can that family of 5 produce 70k-100k worth of goods or services every week? That should be the real issue.

We feel too entitled most times.
Re: Family Of 5 Now Need Close To 70-100k Per Month To Run The Family Every Week. by Oracleee: 11:56pm On Jul 22
Zwooks:

Don't mind the cow. I never knew he could rant about the economy.

1 Like

Re: Family Of 5 Now Need Close To 70-100k Per Month To Run The Family Every Week. by Artscollection: 2:02am On Jul 23
They are seriously starving with 100k a month.

(1) (Reply)

How APC Government Promoted The Protest / Drama As Anti-protest Campaigner Complains Of Hunger In Abuja / Protest Continuation, My Observations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.