Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,295 members, 7,900,632 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 02:32 PM

Dakore Denies Being Godswill Akpabio's Side Chic (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dakore Denies Being Godswill Akpabio's Side Chic (Video) (34225 Views)

Bobrisky Denies Being Arrested By Soldiers, Says His Cars Were Not Seized / Genevieve Nnaji, Rita Dominic, Dakore Akande's Look To New Afrika Shrine / Dakore Akande And Richard Mofe-Damijo On Set: Throwback Photo Vs Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dakore Denies Being Godswill Akpabio's Side Chic (Video) by HgsMediaPlus: 11:01pm On Jul 22
Nollywood actress, Dakore Debunks Allegations of Being Godswill Akpabio's Side Chic, Threatens Lawsuit (video)

Nollywood actress Dakore Egbuson Akande issues a serious warning and threatens to sue over reports that she is one of Senate President Godswill Akpabio’s side chics.

You may recall that a controversial blogger, Gistlover, caused a stir on the internet when he revealed the identities of some of the Senate President’s side chics, including Nancy Isime, Hilda Baci, Wanneka, and Ini Edo, among others.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ez2OqY4_-A

4 Likes

Re: Dakore Denies Being Godswill Akpabio's Side Chic (Video) by WikeTheDrunk(f): 11:14pm On Jul 22
Stories

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dakore Denies Being Godswill Akpabio's Side Chic (Video) by Tekzyflex(m): 11:14pm On Jul 22
In nigeria nothing is impossible.

81 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dakore Denies Being Godswill Akpabio's Side Chic (Video) by CyrusVI: 11:41pm On Jul 22
Look at her face sef

If all men were like me, just 15% of Nigerians women would get married

What's there to like in this one angry

121 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Dakore Denies Being Godswill Akpabio's Side Chic (Video) by Afonjah: 12:19am On Jul 23
She looks unkempt.
How much does she charge for all night with bj?

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dakore Denies Being Godswill Akpabio's Side Chic (Video) by Chicagoesontop: 4:34am On Jul 23
Some Bloggers will not make heaven .

10 Likes

Re: Dakore Denies Being Godswill Akpabio's Side Chic (Video) by RoyalBlu(f): 7:04am On Jul 23
Afonjah:
She looks unkempt.
How much does she charge for all night with bj?

Do you know what it feels like to have such allegation levelled wrongly against you?

I'm sure you don't even know her. Dakore looks unkempt. SMH.

87 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dakore Denies Being Godswill Akpabio's Side Chic (Video) by correctyourself(m): 7:36am On Jul 23
Old age done visit this one o

13 Likes

Re: Dakore Denies Being Godswill Akpabio's Side Chic (Video) by APOPTOSIS: 8:16am On Jul 23
The Bloggers should be ready for the long walk to judiciary. In as much as I don't rush to support ladies because of their treacherous lies, I will support Dakore who rarely disturbs the social media face with stories, scandals or nudities.
I will be supporting her Legal battle with #1M.
This nonsense must stop!
How can a country harbor too many Idiots, even when we try to deplete some through JaPa, many remain upcoming.

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dakore Denies Being Godswill Akpabio's Side Chic (Video) by damble: 8:18am On Jul 23
Before nko as expected, they will deny it even if she's caught red handed

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dakore Denies Being Godswill Akpabio's Side Chic (Video) by JASONjnr(m): 8:18am On Jul 23
After alleging that Hilda basi is Akpabio's side chick.... And she ignored them, they went on with Dakore?

These people will not stop at anything...

14 Likes

Re: Dakore Denies Being Godswill Akpabio's Side Chic (Video) by dalongjnr: 8:18am On Jul 23
Hmmm.....
Re: Dakore Denies Being Godswill Akpabio's Side Chic (Video) by Geonigga(m): 8:18am On Jul 23
There is an atom of truth in it, in other words will she accept it before? Akpabio is such an irresponsible man.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dakore Denies Being Godswill Akpabio's Side Chic (Video) by Curious345: 8:19am On Jul 23
Hahah.

Akpabio Na baddie ooo.

He was banging one of my cousin's like that . Back to back . Some years ago.. no be small thing ooo.

Aside her he had over 20 other ladies too. I will be at her side and he will be begging her to come to Dubai for 3 rounds of banging. All bills on him .. hahah

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dakore Denies Being Godswill Akpabio's Side Chic (Video) by mkoabiola: 8:20am On Jul 23
Dakore don de old ooo

.she was very hot bf

17 Likes

Re: Dakore Denies Being Godswill Akpabio's Side Chic (Video) by Droxford: 8:20am On Jul 23
Because you have chosen to respond to the accusation, I will believe its true you side chicked Hon. Apkas the Bio.

Must you all come out and talk. You don't throw stones at every dog that barks. Why u dey fear when you no run am...

4 Likes

Re: Dakore Denies Being Godswill Akpabio's Side Chic (Video) by Matheusmartin: 8:20am On Jul 23
Re: Dakore Denies Being Godswill Akpabio's Side Chic (Video) by Roboto11: 8:20am On Jul 23
I believe her.

2 Likes

Re: Dakore Denies Being Godswill Akpabio's Side Chic (Video) by Shedekes: 8:20am On Jul 23
Who come dey "nafana" you...
Re: Dakore Denies Being Godswill Akpabio's Side Chic (Video) by izubext007: 8:20am On Jul 23
she looks like a side chic

3 Likes

Re: Dakore Denies Being Godswill Akpabio's Side Chic (Video) by adioolayi(m): 8:20am On Jul 23
So, who exactly is Senate President's side chick

grin grin grin grin grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dakore Denies Being Godswill Akpabio's Side Chic (Video) by Savedday2: 8:21am On Jul 23
See has this girl don old finish.

I no go gree make my prick touch this kind old wood.

You see why I say ashawo no be work?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dakore Denies Being Godswill Akpabio's Side Chic (Video) by Sholaco: 8:22am On Jul 23
APOPTOSIS:
The Bloggers should be ready for the long walk to judiciary. In as much as I don't rush to support ladies because of their treacherous lies, I will support Dakore who rarely disturbs the social media face with stories, scandals or nudities.
This nonsense must stop!
How can a country harbor too many Idiots, even when we try to deplete some through JaPa, many remain upcoming.
Gistlover is faceless 🤣😂

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dakore Denies Being Godswill Akpabio's Side Chic (Video) by mkoabiola: 8:22am On Jul 23
Legal action against gistlover..

U never chi chomtin

8 Likes

Re: Dakore Denies Being Godswill Akpabio's Side Chic (Video) by Fasindo: 8:23am On Jul 23
shocked

I don't believe Women, majority of them lies a lot.

Anyway here is list of occupation that are red flag in a relationship.

1. Actresses
2. Nurses
3. Actresses
4. Female Realtors
5. Actresses
6. Female bankers
7. Actresses
8. Female POS merchants.
9. Actresses
10. Church Choiresters
11. Actresses
12. Female Bakers
13. Actresses
14. Female personal assistant to men.
15. Actresses
16. Unmarried Female military, police and paramilitary personals
17. Actresses

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dakore Denies Being Godswill Akpabio's Side Chic (Video) by Difrent: 8:24am On Jul 23
APOPTOSIS:
This nonsense must stop!

Do you expect her to admit

Why threaten lawsuit when you can actually Sue?
Let her sue first , then the bloggers can come with their proofs....I will like to see the proofs

6 Likes

Re: Dakore Denies Being Godswill Akpabio's Side Chic (Video) by Beverlyjean(f): 8:25am On Jul 23
These evil women love for money is part of the reason our country is sinking faster than the titanic ship ... men will steal to satisfy a woman that they want.... imagine how much of our resources is pumped into these women .... any politician that's arrested for corruption, all the women that benefited from him financially should also be arrested and sent to jail .... so as yahoo ... this is one sure way to slow down illegal acts and prostitution

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dakore Denies Being Godswill Akpabio's Side Chic (Video) by Always82: 8:25am On Jul 23
Make she tell us.who don gree before.say she do am.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mr Macaroni: A Brand Cancelled My Deal After I Was Arrested At #EndSARS Protest / Donjazzy, Mavins At The NBA Africa Games In South Africa (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Appreciates Teebillz: "They Can't Write My History Without You"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.