Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,323 members, 7,967,817 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 09:31 AM

Guinness World Record's Chess Record Holders Are Norwegians, Not Tunde Onakoya - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Guinness World Record's Chess Record Holders Are Norwegians, Not Tunde Onakoya (27247 Views)

Tunde Onakoya And Deborah Quickpen Chess Match Holds On June 11, 2024 / Tunde Onakoya Breaks Guinness World Record For Longest Chess Marathon / Profile Of Tunde Onakoya, Chess In Slums Founder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guinness World Record's Chess Record Holders Are Norwegians, Not Tunde Onakoya by agadez007(m): 10:36am On Jul 23
richie240:
Are you 'calling him out' bcuz he did sth wrong or becus he is one of ''those ppl''?
cool

^^^^^
Who are ''those ppl''??

From the onset u have already given it an ethnic coloration, so talk nor dey ur mouth!
We all know how the average 'obidient' reason
cool
Say no to racism and tribalism
I know that would be too hard for you
Re: Guinness World Record's Chess Record Holders Are Norwegians, Not Tunde Onakoya by richie240: 10:38am On Jul 23
Hehehehehe......shibuso nwokem, rest Biko.
Nigerians don buss una format tey-tey.
grin grin
agadez007:
Say no to racism and tribalism
I know that would be too hard for you

1 Like

Re: Guinness World Record's Chess Record Holders Are Norwegians, Not Tunde Onakoya by Ngozi123(f): 10:38am On Jul 23
That's so sad. Anyway, Tunde Onakoya still did well to achieve what he did.
Re: Guinness World Record's Chess Record Holders Are Norwegians, Not Tunde Onakoya by Kobicove(m): 10:59am On Jul 23
Kellie069:

Since when GWR turn to perquisite for rewarding outstanding feats and success?

GWR is not a perquisite for outstanding feats but if you want them to endorse and recognise it then you must inform them so they can witness and confirm that you actually achieved the feat.

It just like a company asking one of the Big Four audit firms to confirm that it has a cash balance of $1million, I can guarantee you that no reputable audit firm will confirm such a cash balance unless they actually witnessed a physical count of the cash balance in question!
Re: Guinness World Record's Chess Record Holders Are Norwegians, Not Tunde Onakoya by bobby007(m): 11:17am On Jul 23
Afonjah:

Read well.
Nowhere and at no time did Guinness World Records EVER recognize Tunde Onakoya as a Chess record holder.

I hope lawsuits don't follow from the sponsorships, endorsements & awards he received.
igbo in u is pushing the narrative
Re: Guinness World Record's Chess Record Holders Are Norwegians, Not Tunde Onakoya by EchoEnigma: 11:23am On Jul 23
Afonjah:

Read well.
Nowhere and at no time did Guinness World Records EVER recognize Tunde Onakoya as a Chess record holder.

I hope lawsuits don't follow from the sponsorships, endorsements & awards he received.
Who cares he is a champion for what he is doing. And I don't see him claiming any GWR title. The awards and recognition he his receiving are just that. Wether he is recognised by GWR for making an attempt or not doesn't stop anyone from celebrating him.

1 Like

Re: Guinness World Record's Chess Record Holders Are Norwegians, Not Tunde Onakoya by tuzle(m): 11:59am On Jul 23
Bongadu:
Chess is for braindead fággots, even toddlers can play it .

The real deal is playing Go .

Most blacks lack the IQ to play it
all what u said above is nonsense. Chess requires strategy and u need to be chess smart to be able to advance in chess. If he sure for u open lichess or chess.com account today and advance to 2k rating. Let me see if chess is truly for toddlers.
Re: Guinness World Record's Chess Record Holders Are Norwegians, Not Tunde Onakoya by tuzle(m): 12:02pm On Jul 23
kingsways:
I don’t really understand of what use is playing Chess for such a long time

It’s poor players who play for long

For me, I simply beat people in a moves, so I don’t need to play for long..

The guy who played for 60hrs and I who beat people in 10mins or less, who deserves an award more?
there are different time frame for chess. There is the classical and we have the shorter time frame. Because u do beat some people doesn't mean u can beat those that are very good in that same time. Some people may need to think longer, while some are very good at thinking fast. For example there is a guy called hikaru who is very good at short time frame chess. He will beat any body in a minute chess time frame. But let him meet magnus in classical time frame, he will collect.
Re: Guinness World Record's Chess Record Holders Are Norwegians, Not Tunde Onakoya by VULCAN(m): 12:10pm On Jul 23
In trying to sound intelligent, you come off as ignorant and mentally lazy.

It's written right there in the article that they played 383 games.

Anybody that plays chess will laugh at your fake claims because it's obvious you know nothing about the game.

Why you will come to a faceless forum and be making fake claims about your imaginary chess prowess is something that psychiatrists may look into lol

kingsways:

For me, I simply beat people in a few moves, so I don’t need to play for long..

The guy who played for 60hrs and I who beat people in 10mins or less, who deserves an award more?
Re: Guinness World Record's Chess Record Holders Are Norwegians, Not Tunde Onakoya by kingsways: 12:39pm On Jul 23
VULCAN:
In trying to sound intelligent, you come off as ignorant and mentally lazy.

It's written right there in the article that they played 383 games.

Anybody that plays chess will laugh at your fake claims because it's obvious you know nothing about the game.

Why you will come to a faceless forum and be making fake claims about your imaginary chess prowess is something that psychiatrists may look into lol

If you are not stupid, you would see there is no benefit in playing over 300 games nonstop for 60 hours!

I repeat I can beat anyone, I don’t just waste my time because there’s no money to be made from the game
Re: Guinness World Record's Chess Record Holders Are Norwegians, Not Tunde Onakoya by emonis88: 3:14pm On Jul 23
Our people from the other side , with their propaganda filled brains. They just wanted to trend . That is how they il claim what they r not.
Re: Guinness World Record's Chess Record Holders Are Norwegians, Not Tunde Onakoya by severee(m): 3:22pm On Jul 23
Afonjah:

The Cable
angry yea fvck that guy

1 Like

Re: Guinness World Record's Chess Record Holders Are Norwegians, Not Tunde Onakoya by hillhill26: 5:34pm On Jul 23
5hx6a

Re: Guinness World Record's Chess Record Holders Are Norwegians, Not Tunde Onakoya by Primeassets: 7:10pm On Jul 23
Are you looking for sugar daddy or mummy.. ask me how ? Or message realprimeassetsmanager@gmail.com .. NOW!!
Re: Guinness World Record's Chess Record Holders Are Norwegians, Not Tunde Onakoya by Alvin212(m): 10:51pm On Jul 23
saintbillion:
Yoruba and scam.
First it was falsified result from Chicago University
And now this. Always trying hard to drag the country name into the mudtongue

Are you surprised

They're the originators of 419 scam

Oluyole tribe
Re: Guinness World Record's Chess Record Holders Are Norwegians, Not Tunde Onakoya by BluntCrazeMan: 6:18am On Jul 24
Afonjah:

The Cable
Wait..

So, technically, Tunde was never a record holder.?

Or his attempts were not properly recorded and transmitted.?
Re: Guinness World Record's Chess Record Holders Are Norwegians, Not Tunde Onakoya by Porksupplyib: 6:37am On Jul 24
kingsways:

For me, I simply beat people in a few moves, so I don’t need to play for long..

They play multiple games repeatedly
Re: Guinness World Record's Chess Record Holders Are Norwegians, Not Tunde Onakoya by Earnmoreprofit(m): 6:39am On Jul 24
Hmmm
Re: Guinness World Record's Chess Record Holders Are Norwegians, Not Tunde Onakoya by blueAgent(m): 8:54pm On Jul 24
JavaKonjo:

CHAI ! ONLY YOU? FBI, CIA, FSB NSA all in one, softly softly with your lies, nigg@s like you love to make up stuff that makes no sense, but pushes your victim agenda grin grin grin grin grin

Please come with receipts, ie names and dates

Ingnore that clown.

He is still living in a bubble.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Truth About Oliseh’s Illness / The 15 Most Popular Athletes Of All Time Ft, Messi, Ronaldo, Bolt, Federer & Ali / Usain Bolt Wins 200m Gold At The Rio2016 Olympics: His Eighth Olympic Gold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.