Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,859 members, 7,972,987 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 02:49 AM

Anti-Government Protest: Pat Utomi Vows To Sue Onanuga For ₦‎500 Billion - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anti-Government Protest: Pat Utomi Vows To Sue Onanuga For ₦‎500 Billion (9162 Views)

Pat Utomi: Chinese Firm Not Only Victim Of Amosun, I Lost ₦‎100 Million / Anti-Government Protest: Threats Won’t Work – Femi Falana Tells FG / Pat Utomi: Fulanis Made Me Rich, They Did More For Me Than My Own People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anti-Government Protest: Pat Utomi Vows To Sue Onanuga For ₦‎500 Billion by haslaw(m): 8:45am On Jul 23
DLifeless1:

So it has come to insulting people for fighting for their rights, but when when we insult the grand inventor of cultism and the cocaine sniffing bedwetting imbecilic mic licking machine, you nincompoops will switch like faulty relay in a H-bridge transducer with partial contacts to that we don't respect our elders, But look at you?

I love the Yoruba people, and nymphomaniacs such as you will never poison our mind, last last na Yoruba Muslim you be, they are overtly and covertly born by mistake neophytes.

How is creating anarchy fighting for your right? Utomi and their IP0B counterparts wanted to cause anarchy on the pretext of protest and he was exposed by bayo Onanuga.

Stop lying that you love Yorubas because your utterances shows otherwise.
Re: Anti-Government Protest: Pat Utomi Vows To Sue Onanuga For ₦‎500 Billion by haslaw(m): 8:48am On Jul 23
Kobicove:
He has every right to sue if he feels that his reputation has been impugned by a reckless statement from another person.

Such a weighty accusation from Onanuga needs to be backed by incontrovertible proof!

His proofs would be showed to him when he sues.
Utomi thinks he can stay abroad while funding and creating anachy in Nigeria should think again because Bayo Onanuga no dey play

Utomi is no diferent from Nnamdi Kanu and Simon Ekpa who will stay abroad and be causing choas in their fatherland
Re: Anti-Government Protest: Pat Utomi Vows To Sue Onanuga For ₦‎500 Billion by haslaw(m): 8:53am On Jul 23
Urgent1Million:

Onanuga doesn't have any proof.
It's a usual tactic to whip up sentiments and tag the planned protest as an OBIdient one.
That'll give them the excuse to shoot at people, arrest and charge people falsely for treason.
Watch as they'll label OBIdients as terrorists in the coming days.

When will Obi sue in his "YES DADDY" leaked audio.
Re: Anti-Government Protest: Pat Utomi Vows To Sue Onanuga For ₦‎500 Billion by frog12: 8:56am On Jul 23
utomi is right. buhari did this to sowore with that treasonable felony charge we no get water
Re: Anti-Government Protest: Pat Utomi Vows To Sue Onanuga For ₦‎500 Billion by Urgent1Million: 8:58am On Jul 23
haslaw:

When will Obi sue in his "YES DADDY" leaked audio.
You should probably get hold of Obi's spokesperson and ask him.
And do not expect me to respond to any of your mentions that is laced with ethnic bigotry henceforth.
If you can't be objective in your interactions, stay of my posts.
Re: Anti-Government Protest: Pat Utomi Vows To Sue Onanuga For ₦‎500 Billion by haslaw(m): 9:02am On Jul 23
Urgent1Million:

You should probably get hold of Obi's spokesperson and ask him.
And do not expect me to respond to any of your mentions that is laced with ethnic bigotry henceforth.
If you can't be objective in your interactions, stay of my posts.

Just a simple question and you are now foaming at the mouth.

Obi threatened to sue. yet we have not heard anything
Re: Anti-Government Protest: Pat Utomi Vows To Sue Onanuga For ₦‎500 Billion by Stkilda(m): 9:03am On Jul 23
richie240:
If for every falsehood and propaganda our 'blodas' spew, virtually every one of una will be behind bars by now.
grin
Go and “sheet” down for “shear”.
Re: Anti-Government Protest: Pat Utomi Vows To Sue Onanuga For ₦‎500 Billion by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:10am On Jul 23
YorubaNiBaba:
No be only 500b naira nah 2 trillion naira, old fool wey no get sense

Tinubu really messed you tribal Yorubas Muslims up , he has made sure all your pretentious lifestyle of being good and accommodating as you normally speak is erased....

He will sue him for defamation of character and treasonable statements against him of he fails to provide evidence.....lols

By doing this , we know we have retards now in government, this will serve as a Psychiatrist home for most of them......cooling off their rotten tribal brians....
Re: Anti-Government Protest: Pat Utomi Vows To Sue Onanuga For ₦‎500 Billion by Timmi: 9:25am On Jul 23
Bobloco:

https://dailypost.ng/2024/07/22/anti-government-protest-pat-utomi-vows-to-sue-onanuga-for-n500bn/

Useless armchair economist, go ahead and sue now. Who is stopping you.
Re: Anti-Government Protest: Pat Utomi Vows To Sue Onanuga For ₦‎500 Billion by adefitim(m): 9:25am On Jul 23
I Support you Sir.

You can e making reckless statement without proof
Re: Anti-Government Protest: Pat Utomi Vows To Sue Onanuga For ₦‎500 Billion by yeky5: 11:58am On Jul 23
Throwback:
It is his right to sue if he knows he has been wrongly accused.

As for Bayo Onanuga, keep firing on all cylinders.

That Buhari accepted all manner of nonsense from the opposition, does not mean Tinubu should accept anarchy merchants posing as political opposition.

It is in this same country that a certain Jackson Ude that is prolific for spreading misinformation, claimed that heavy security is at Fashola's bouse in Abuja as he is busy writing the judgement for the Supreme Court in the presidential election suit filed by PDP and LP.

Meanwhile, same Fashola was at a society wedding in Lagos at the very same day, and seen by all and sundry.

They all want to ride roughshod over the candidate that defeated them despite how they made it a religion to daily malign him as a candidate and all those who were supporting him. They do not know that you cannot ride a lion.

Let us continue to promote a country of Lawlessness , Tribalism and Ethnic Bigotry which have never and will never do us any good!

But note that we will recieve in good measure the rewards for our actions, thoughts and imaginations wether good or evil
Re: Anti-Government Protest: Pat Utomi Vows To Sue Onanuga For ₦‎500 Billion by DLifeless1: 12:12pm On Jul 23
haslaw:

How is creating anarchy fighting for your right? Utomi and their IP0B counterparts wanted to cause anarchy on the pretext of protest and he was exposed by bayo Onanuga.

Stop lying that you love Yorubas because your utterances shows otherwise.

This is what people like you are known for period.
The protest will hold, all you will do is to run under the dirty wrapper of your mama simple.
If you do shishi make I bend.
Re: Anti-Government Protest: Pat Utomi Vows To Sue Onanuga For ₦‎500 Billion by Mrexcell(m): 12:21pm On Jul 23
Nice one from utomi everyone is not like peter obi that takes in all kinds of rubbish from paid miscreants and hooligans because he wants to look nice and cool to the public.
Re: Anti-Government Protest: Pat Utomi Vows To Sue Onanuga For ₦‎500 Billion by haslaw(m): 12:29pm On Jul 23
DLifeless1:

This is what people like you are known for period.
The protest will hold, all you will do is to run under the dirty wrapper of your mama simple.
If you do shishi make I bend.

Even S L A V E S sef dey talk
Re: Anti-Government Protest: Pat Utomi Vows To Sue Onanuga For ₦‎500 Billion by Mrexcell(m): 12:30pm On Jul 23
JoeEeL:
Onanuga be acting overzealous. The mugu should ask where is Lai Mohammed and d other buffoon garbage shehu.

Apc is the worst ever thing to happen to Nigeria. They have no other solution to anything other than scream ipob, igbo... Nothing else but gaslighting. They have brought great shame to my tribe. I know there are like me who have inherited such great shame despite scarce interest in their useless elections.

These people are a cancer to us. I pity some of u supporting them. If Yoruba nation finally stands, these same people u think are defending our tribe will be the same people to scapegoat people like us, when there are no more igbos to blame. They will start to call u half-blood, tinted blood, omo ale, 2nd class citizen. If u think it's a joke, go and see what they did to that hauwa girl, their supporter on Twitter

You guys are really in a very messy situation with yoruba people like onanoga, ffk and tinibu characters like these don't thrive in Igboland.
Re: Anti-Government Protest: Pat Utomi Vows To Sue Onanuga For ₦‎500 Billion by Justnation: 12:35pm On Jul 23
Bobloco:

https://dailypost.ng/2024/07/22/anti-government-protest-pat-utomi-vows-to-sue-onanuga-for-n500bn/

Onanugaragara thinks he can use ethnic bigotry and divide and rule strategies to sustain a tribal and bad government. Unfortunately he is up against people who are better than him by million miles.
Moreover the north is against him, he is in terrible battle with the instruments he has been using to operate.
Re: Anti-Government Protest: Pat Utomi Vows To Sue Onanuga For ₦‎500 Billion by JoeEeL(m): 12:54pm On Jul 23
Mrexcell:

You guys are really in a very messy situation with yoruba people like onanoga, ffk and tinibu characters like these don't thrive in Igboland.

Bro, I despise them with my soul.
Re: Anti-Government Protest: Pat Utomi Vows To Sue Onanuga For ₦‎500 Billion by Praxis758: 1:10pm On Jul 23
haslaw:

Yet Soyinka was arrested and locked up for 22 months in his defence of Igbo people during the Biafra war

And he’s now keeping quiet when hunger is killing Nigerians. Same man who took OBJ and Jonathan to the cleaners during their days.

Let’s be truthful for once.
Re: Anti-Government Protest: Pat Utomi Vows To Sue Onanuga For ₦‎500 Billion by Bobloco: 1:16pm On Jul 23
Timmi:

Useless armchair economist, go ahead and sue now. Who is stopping you.

So you intend to steal,grab, snatch and run away with the people mandate
Re: Anti-Government Protest: Pat Utomi Vows To Sue Onanuga For ₦‎500 Billion by haslaw(m): 2:47pm On Jul 23
Praxis758:

And he’s now keeping quiet when hunger is killing Nigerians. Same man who took OBJ and Jonathan to the cleaners during their days.

Let’s be truthful for once.

Soyinka fought for the independence of Nigeria. Where was your grand father at that time?
Soyinka fought for Igbos and was locked up for 22 months during the biafra war. Where was your father at that time?
Soyinka fought General Yakubu Gowon many times. Where was your father at that time?
Soyinka fought Obasanjo. Where was your father at that time?
Soyinka fought Babangida. Where was your father at that time?
Soyinka fought Abacha. Where was your father at that time?
Soyinka fought Jonathan, Where were you at that time?

Now you still want Soyinka to keeep fighting for you lazy AZZ.

Wetin do your leg? Go out into the streets and fight for yourself
Re: Anti-Government Protest: Pat Utomi Vows To Sue Onanuga For ₦‎500 Billion by qtx(m): 3:47pm On Jul 23
princepeter566:
Oshiomole and ortom comes to my mind.
Peter obi should sue them too.
Obi is to soft for my liking
Honestly, this sometimes makes me feel i need to go near Obi and slap him for this too much gentility. grin
Re: Anti-Government Protest: Pat Utomi Vows To Sue Onanuga For ₦‎500 Billion by Enemiesmasquera: 6:05pm On Jul 23
YorubaNiBaba:
No be only 500b naira nah 2 trillion naira, old fool wey no get sense
Na your papa be fool ediotic zombiee

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Presidential Directive: Police Detain Four LEADERSHIP Staff / Abia Pensioners Disrupt Workers’ Day Rally / See The Moment Emir Of Kano Allegedly Left Kano For London Amid Probe (Pics)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.