Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,821 members, 7,902,617 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 01:18 PM

Where To Stand To Take Full Delivery Of Our Rewards - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Where To Stand To Take Full Delivery Of Our Rewards (284 Views)

Engaging The Power Of Expectations To Secure Our Rewards / Ghanaian Rapper, 2PM’s Body Made To Stand At His Funeral Ceremony (Photos) / Davido's Rolls-Royce Cullinan Arrives Lagos, Set To Take Delivery Of It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where To Stand To Take Full Delivery Of Our Rewards by DejiPlug(m): 3:04am On Jul 23
Praise GOD

Luke 19:13,
It's a race, 20% made it to the point of reward. 70% absconded, 10% disdained.
We all need to connect so we don't disconnect. Pray for grace

Things are working for you better this week. It's your week of fortune, turnaround and good reports. Thank You Jesus
Matthew 11:28-30 KJV‬
[28] Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. [29] Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. [30] For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

Settling down to learn delivers from captivity. Jesus, speak to me, show me the better way upward, I want to hear from you. Thank You for a most working week in our lives, and a week of fortune indeed in Jesus name.
‭Isaiah 45:19 KJV‬
[19] I have not spoken in secret, in a dark place of the earth: I said not unto the seed of Jacob, Seek ye me in vain: I the LORD speak righteousness, I declare things that are right

GOD is not looking for who to use, but who to bless
Every instruction from Heaven is ordained for our change of levels
Exodus 23:25 KJV‬
[25] And ye shall serve the LORD your GOD, and he shall bless thy bread, and thy water; and I will take sickness away from the midst of thee.

Being born again is not enough, it is important to locate their place in the blessing plan of GOD, just like having a job is what gives value to your certificate. Serving GOD places a believer under GOD'S blessing plan
John 12:26 KJV‬
[26] If any man serve me, let him follow me; and where I am, there shall also my servant be: if any man serve me, him will my Father honour
There's always where to stand to take full delivery of our rewards.

Where To Stand To Take Full Delivery of Our Rewards.
1. We must be found 'on duty' serving GOD when the rewarder shows up with our rewards
Matthew 24:45-47 KJV‬
[45] Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season? [46] Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing. [47] Verily I say unto you, That he shall make him ruler over all his goods.
Praying kingdom advancement prayers, serving delightfully in our various units.
Waiting is wasting.
Revelation 22:12 KJV‬
[12] And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.
Galatians 6:9 KJV‬
[9] And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.
Matthew 20:4, 7-8 KJV‬
[4] and said unto them; Go ye also into the vineyard, and whatsoever is right I will give you. And they went their way.
[7] They say unto him, Because no man hath hired us. He saith unto them, Go ye also into the vineyard; and whatsoever is right, that shall ye receive. [8] So when even was come, the lord of the vineyard saith unto his steward, Call the labourers, and give them their hire, beginning from the last unto the first
To wander from our duty post is to suffer devastation
Luke 19:13, 15-21 KJV‬
[13] And he called his ten servants, and delivered them ten pounds, and said unto them, Occupy till I come.
[15] And it came to pass, that when he was returned, having received the kingdom, then he commanded these servants to be called unto him, to whom he had given the money, that he might know how much every man had gained by trading. [16] Then came the first, saying, Lord, thy pound hath gained ten pounds. [17] And he said unto him, Well, thou good servant: because thou hast been faithful in a very little, have thou authority over ten cities. [18] And the second came, saying, Lord, thy pound hath gained five pounds. [19] And he said likewise to him, Be thou also over five cities. [20] And another came, saying, Lord, behold, here is thy pound, which I have kept laid up in a napkin: [21] for I feared thee, because thou art an austere man: thou takest up that thou layedst not down, and reapest that thou didst not sow
It's a race, 20% made it to the point of reward. 70% absconded, 10% disdained.
We all need to connect so we don't disconnect. Pray for grace

Acts 26:22 KJV‬
[22] Having therefore obtained help of God, I continue unto this day, witnessing both to small and great, saying none other things than those which the prophets and Moses did say should come:
Hebrews 4:16 KJV‬
[16] Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

You only grow in service, people give up too soon. You want to work in a bank and start as MD, because you graduated with first class. Serving GOD is a kingdom career. We all need grace for continuity.
Philippians 3:13-14 KJV‬
[13] Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, [14] I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.
‭1 Corinthians 9:26 KJV‬
[26] I therefore so run, not as uncertainly; so fight I, not as one that beateth the air:

My GOD will do it again, just like HE did for others, I'm not giving up.
You must not give up. Those who give up don't get there

Your reward demands you keep working and not wasting.

Jesus is Lord

Re: Where To Stand To Take Full Delivery Of Our Rewards by DejiPlug(m): 5:44pm On Jul 23
Praise GOD

Speak to GOD clearly, give HIM thanks and Glory. Speak to me by YOUR Word. Thank YOU and we give YOU praise. Accept our Thanks, and give us this day our daily bread. Change our story again in Jesus name.

Pastor Mrs. Faith Oyedepo

Where To Stand To Take Delivery of Our Rewards
We have been serving and still serving in GOD'S Kingdom, therefore we are entitled to rewards
Isaiah 45:19 KJV‬
[19] I have not spoken in secret, in a dark place of the earth: I said not unto the seed of Jacob, Seek ye me in vain: I the LORD speak righteousness, I declare things that are right

Don't forget,
1. GOD owes no man
2. GOD is not looking for who to use, but rather who to bless
3. GOD does not need to prepare our rewards, it is already ready

But there is where to stand
Our rewards can come multiple times over, and many more rewards awaiting us.
No matter how many years spent in a university, if you withdraw before award of certificate, you miss having a degree.

Where To Stand To Take Delivery of Our Rewards
Be Fully Persuaded of Our Rewards
Romans 4:21 KJV‬
[21] and being fully persuaded that, what he had promised, he was able also to perform.
Be certain, convinced, confident.
Are you certain, convinced and confident of your rewards from GOD.
‭2 Timothy 1:12 KJV‬
[12] For the which cause I also suffer these things: nevertheless I am not ashamed: for I know whom I have believed, and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I have committed unto him against that day.
I am persuaded of my rewards
Hebrews 10:35 KJV‬
[35] Cast not away therefore your confidence, which hath great recompence of reward.
Let nothing shift your ground in receiving your reward. Whatever might be blocking/blurring your advancement and bringing retardation to your life is cleared out in Jesus name.
Abraham did not stagger
‭Isaiah
51:2 KJV‬
[2] Look unto Abraham your father, and unto Sarah that bare you: for I called him alone, and blessed him, and increased him.
John 8:39 KJV‬
[39] They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham
I must harvest my rewards this season, it does not matter the rewards of past seasons, I shall harvest my rewards this season.
‭Matthew
6:33 KJV‬
[33] But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you
This shall work In my life.
The rewards awaiting us we shall lay hold on it.
Remember, we are only entitled to partake of rewards expected
Proverbs 23:18 KJV‬
[18] For surely there is an end; And thine expectation shall not be cut off.

What are you expecting. List your rewards, do not assume. Assumption is the mother of frustration.
‭1 Corinthians 9:9-10 KJV‬
[9] For it is written in the law of Moses, Thou shalt not muzzle the mouth of the ox that treadeth out the corn. Doth God take care for oxen? [10] Or saith he it altogether for our sakes? For our sakes, no doubt, this is written: that he that ploweth should plow in hope; and that he that thresheth in hope should be partaker of his hope
It is scriptural to expect to be rewarded. It is natural to expect salary of services rendered, and GOD owes no man. This is the season of payment.
‭Hebrews
10:35 KJV‬
[35] Cast not away therefore your confidence, which hath great recompence of reward.

Jesus is Lord.

Re: Where To Stand To Take Full Delivery Of Our Rewards by DejiPlug(m): 4:27am On Jul 25
Praise GOD

LORD, my eyes are on YOU, and I've come to hear YOU. Thank YOU for doing it for me. Thank YOU for the privilege of appearing before YOU, and the testimonies that validate YOUR faithfulness.

Pastor Adebayo.

Where To Stand To Take Full Delivery of Our Rewards- pt3.
Our positioning is very crucial to our experience. Our positioning determines our possession.

Our privileged service and opportunity to serve is a setup by GOD to bless us.
Exodus 23:25 KJV‬
[25] And ye shall serve the LORD your God, and he shall bless thy bread, and thy water; and I will take sickness away from the midst of thee.

HE is hallowed to fulfil HIS part of the deal in this season of harvest of rewards. But, no matter how heavy a downpour is, if you are hiding under a tent, you cannot be drenched by the rain.

The reward season is here, how do I access
We must be met rejoicing in the LORD. Joy is a facilitator of harvest. Whatever affects the level of our joy affects the level of our rewards
Philippians 4:4 KJV‬
[4] Rejoice in the Lord alway: and again I say, Rejoice.

You don't know when the angel will bring good tidings
‭1[i]Thessalonians 5:16 KJV‬
[16] Rejoice evermore.
Habakkuk 3:17-19 KJV‬
[17] Although the fig tree shall not blossom, Neither shall fruit be in the vines; The labour of the olive shall fail, And the fields shall yield no meat; The flock shall be cut off from the fold, And there shall be no herd in the stalls: [18] Yet I will rejoice in the LORD, I will joy in the God of my salvation. [19] The LORD God is my strength, And he will make my feet like hinds' feet, And he will make me to walk upon mine high places. To the chief singer on my stringed instruments[/i].
It doesn't matter the situation or environment, I must guard my joy. That's what GOD is looking for.
Understand that, delay is not denial, and that it looks like nothing's happening doesn't mean something is not happening. Harvest will be lost if joy is out of place. Our duty is to ensure our joy is not out of place.
Joel 1:11-12 KJV‬
[11] Be ye ashamed, O ye husbandmen; howl, O ye vinedressers, for the wheat and for the barley; because the harvest of the field is perished. [12] The vine is dried up, and the fig tree languisheth; the pomegranate tree, the palm tree also, and the apple tree, even all the trees of the field, are withered: because joy is withered away from the sons of men
A perception is that, while the husbandmen were waiting for the fruits, they began to get discouraged and lose their joy, and the harvest/tree began to wither.
Your testimony is coming, beware of losing your joy over one thing, it will affect other things.
Deuteronomy 28:47-48 KJV‬
[47] Because thou servedst not the LORD thy God with joyfulness, and with gladness of heart, for the abundance of all things; [48] therefore shalt thou serve thine enemies which the LORD shall send against thee, in hunger, and in thirst, and in unclothedness, and in want of all things: and he shall put a yoke of iron upon thy neck, until he have destroyed thee
GOD Forbid
Joyfulness is a requirement, murmuring complicates matters
Numbers 11:1 KJV‬
[1] And when the people complained, it displeased the LORD: and the LORD heard it; and his anger was kindled; and the fire of the LORD burnt among them, and consumed them that were in the uttermost parts of the camp
Your continuity will bring your eventual change of story.
Guard against whatever attempts to steal your joy.

Good News! You will abide in your place till your rewards come.
I receive grace to maintain and sustain my joy in Jesus name

Jesus is Lord

Re: Where To Stand To Take Full Delivery Of Our Rewards by DejiPlug(m): 7:19am On Jul 26
Praise GOD

Exploring the covenant position to take hold of our rewards in this season of harvest of rewards.

Pastor Steve Ogah

Interestingly, many know what to do in serving GOD, on the altar of Prayer, reaching out to souls, but few know where to stand to take delivery of their rewards. There are certain revelations in GOD'S Word we must remind ourselves.

1. GOD is not a user of man
[19] I have not spoken in secret, in a dark place of the earth: I said not unto the seed of Jacob, Seek ye me in vain: I the LORD speak righteousness, I declare things that are right.
GOD is a lifter of man, raiser of man, and maker of man.
‭Matthew
4:19 KJV‬
[19] And he saith unto them, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men.
GOD is not seeking to profit from man, instead, HE is seeking to profit man.
‭Malachi
3:6 KJV‬
[6] For I am the LORD, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.

2. Seeking and Serving GOD is gainful, only to man
[i]We are not wasting our time/lives serving GOD. Every obedience to GOD'S commandments secures gain/profiting for man

‭2 Timothy 3:16-17 KJV‬
[16] All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: [17] that the man of GOD may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.

Key Covenant Positioning
Be Committed to Thanking GOD for the integrity of HIS Word

Every word from GOD is backed up by HIS integrity.
Isaiah 55:11 KJV‬
[11] so shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.
Ezekiel 12:25 KJV‬
[25] For I am the LORD: I will speak, and the word that I shall speak shall come to pass; it shall be no more prolonged: for in your days, O rebellious house, will I say the word, and will perform it, saith the Lord GOD.
Matthew 24:35 KJV‬
[35] Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.
HE has a track record of keeping HIS words
Titus 1:2 KJV‬
[2] in hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began;
‭2 Corinthians 1:20 KJV‬
[20] For all the promises of God in him are yea, and in him Amen, unto the glory of God by us.
‭1 Thessalonians 5:18 KJV‬
[18] In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.
Hebrews 10:36 KJV‬
[36] For ye have need of patience, that, after ye have done the will of God, ye might receive the promise.

When we give thanks to GOD, we remind HIM of what remains. Thanksgiving is a covenant reminder
‭Luke
17:17-19 KJV‬
[17] And Jesus answering said, Were there not ten cleansed? but where are the nine? [18] There are not found that returned to give glory to God, save this stranger. [19] And he said unto him, Arise, go thy way: thy faith hath made thee whole.

Grace not to complain, but to keep celebrating the reality of HIS rewards.

Jesus is Lord

(1) (Reply)

Waje Stuns In New Photos As She Launches Africanwoman Campaign / #intheheadlinestoday / Please Help... Someone Who Score 235 In Postutme At Unical What's His Chances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.