Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,748 members, 7,898,659 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 04:25 PM

Charly Boy Vows To Divorce Wife If Kamala Harris Loses US Presidential Election - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Charly Boy Vows To Divorce Wife If Kamala Harris Loses US Presidential Election (16869 Views)

‘Why Alleged Assassination Attempt On Trump Doesn’t Add Up’ – Charly Boy / 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates / US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Charly Boy Vows To Divorce Wife If Kamala Harris Loses US Presidential Election by adamusuleiman1: 5:56am
Controversial singer Charly Boy has promised to divorce his wife of 47 years if United States Vice President Kamala Harris fails to win the upcoming presidential election.

Charly Boy, known for unconventional statements, expressed admiration for Harris, calling her his “crush” and asserting that America deserves its first Black Female President after having its first Black Male President, Barack Obama.

The musician made his vow in a social media post, writing in Pidgin, “If dis my crush, Kamala Harris no win the USA presidential election, I swear, I go divorce my wife of 47yrs.

“After the first Black Male President, America deserves the first Black Female President. Sorry rednecks. Dats how we Roll.”

https://thenationonlineng.net/charly-boy-vows-to-divorce-wife-if-kamala-harris-loses-us-presidential-election/amp/

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy Vows To Divorce Wife If Kamala Harris Loses US Presidential Election by Sonnobax15(m): 6:02am
lipsrsealed
We too dey joke in this part of the world sad

Oya tell me now, wetin concern Charly Boy with who wan become USA president?

Na wa

100 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Charly Boy Vows To Divorce Wife If Kamala Harris Loses US Presidential Election by Kenneth4u205(m): 6:08am
What do you expect before from TINUBU followers?

5 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Vows To Divorce Wife If Kamala Harris Loses US Presidential Election by Chinkoalhaji34: 6:09am
Charly Boy dey joke o! If Kamala Harris no win, e no go fit carry that kind wahala for house. She’s a powerhouse, and we all know she’s got what it takes. Let’s keep supporting her!

8 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Vows To Divorce Wife If Kamala Harris Loses US Presidential Election by AdesegunSanni89: 6:09am
Kenneth4u205:
psychiatric patient

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Charly Boy Vows To Divorce Wife If Kamala Harris Loses US Presidential Election by Richtaiwo: 6:17am
Ipob miscreants, hw far? Na to cancel Charly Boy shey? grin

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Charly Boy Vows To Divorce Wife If Kamala Harris Loses US Presidential Election by Richtaiwo: 6:19am
Kenneth4u205:
Really? Are you a new employee into Ipobidients obedients?

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Charly Boy Vows To Divorce Wife If Kamala Harris Loses US Presidential Election by kingbee90: 6:22am
sad
These are the categories of people who dont want Donald Trump to be re-elected:

- Deranged Homosexual men
- Lesbians.
- Transgender people (Awon Bobrisky)
- Islamic Terrorists.
- Nigerians hoping to migrate soon to the US.
- Agbadorians who believe Trump unlike Obama, will not support Tinubu's 2027 re-election.
- APC supporters/Agbadorians who are scared Donald Trump would release Tinubu's FBI files & expose Amoda Ogunlere masking as Bola Tinubu.

But guess what, Donald Trump is the next president of the United States & these set of frustrated people above should go to Hell.

62 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Charly Boy Vows To Divorce Wife If Kamala Harris Loses US Presidential Election by Boogyman557: 6:52am
Holly Gram cool Charly boy. The area father.

Never forget ur jam. NINJA BIKE, do u wanna take a ride..

Charly boy get money oo!! Na cruise em de oo!!

I no de take celebrity cruise serious.

I have been to his house at ikeja a couple of times. The guy like electric skateboard too much.

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charly Boy Vows To Divorce Wife If Kamala Harris Loses US Presidential Election by princepeter566: 6:56am
And this is the kind of news that will soon make front page.
Rubb*sh. Wole soyinka comes to my mind.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy Vows To Divorce Wife If Kamala Harris Loses US Presidential Election by franchasofficia: 7:23am
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
We too dey joke in this part of the world sad

Oya tell me now, wetin concern Charly Boy with who wan become USA president?

Na wa
US Presidential election concerns every human currently on earth because US is the world leader and superpower, and who becomes the President of US matters to all nations of the world because it determines how the global politics and economy will fare.

Even Russian President Putin, Chinese President Xi, North Korean Leader Kim, Iranian people and more follow US Presidential election so closely more than they follow their own national politics

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charly Boy Vows To Divorce Wife If Kamala Harris Loses US Presidential Election by PortHarcourtcit(m): 7:25am
This man and clout chasing is 5and6

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charly Boy Vows To Divorce Wife If Kamala Harris Loses US Presidential Election by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:25am
Bad talk 4rm him!

4 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Vows To Divorce Wife If Kamala Harris Loses US Presidential Election by Austineva(m): 7:26am
This fooool again?
Trump has won already
Why not kpai himself if she fails to win?
Anumpama man

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charly Boy Vows To Divorce Wife If Kamala Harris Loses US Presidential Election by Risingblue008(m): 7:26am
Hehed
Re: Charly Boy Vows To Divorce Wife If Kamala Harris Loses US Presidential Election by SmartPolician: 7:26am
He just writes anything to trend. Mumu man

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charly Boy Vows To Divorce Wife If Kamala Harris Loses US Presidential Election by Smartcitizen: 7:27am
princepeter566:
And this is the kind of news that will soon make front page.
Rubb*sh. Wole soyinka comes to my mind.

Wole that old fool who has been deceiving himself for ages as an ACTIVIST.

Tinubu presidency has exposed all of them.

Hypocrisy stinks to heaven.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Charly Boy Vows To Divorce Wife If Kamala Harris Loses US Presidential Election by ThinkSmarter: 7:27am
Perhaps, an avenue to divorce the old wife and replace her with younger wife.
Cuz, i doubt if Charlie Boy will bet to divorce his wife if his wife were to be Reginal Daniels. #lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy Vows To Divorce Wife If Kamala Harris Loses US Presidential Election by INTEGRITYA1(m): 7:27am
The janja is so potent on him and this man suppose to be some people role model.

What if Kamala Harris didn't win the Democrat nomination before we even talk of winning the main election; what will he do to his wife of 47 years then?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy Vows To Divorce Wife If Kamala Harris Loses US Presidential Election by Creamypie(m): 7:27am
E better divorce his wife today. Na demented and unusual people like i.g.b.t etc dey support Democrats. Kamala Harris may even be deported to her Latino country if her migration papers to u.s isn't genuine. No way for them

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charly Boy Vows To Divorce Wife If Kamala Harris Loses US Presidential Election by Yeeyo: 7:28am
U are tired with ur wife and u want to divorce her simple

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy Vows To Divorce Wife If Kamala Harris Loses US Presidential Election by ClassicMan202(m): 7:28am
Ok... Noted

He should ask Prof. Wole Soyinka sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy Vows To Divorce Wife If Kamala Harris Loses US Presidential Election by iichidodo: 7:28am
Kamala Harris is a great choice for the neutrals. She's black, was a good prosecution lawyer, a great mom.. Seems to be on top of her game political wise, a cool head and most of all, not as crazy as Donald Trump...She will make a fantastic president. And she will be a role model to ladies especially gen z ladies out there.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy Vows To Divorce Wife If Kamala Harris Loses US Presidential Election by CloudResident(m): 7:29am
Did you divorce your wife when Peter Obi lost the election?

4 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Vows To Divorce Wife If Kamala Harris Loses US Presidential Election by ERockson: 7:29am
70years old man

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Vows To Divorce Wife If Kamala Harris Loses US Presidential Election by saddler: 7:29am
Protest is your right. You have right to protest peacefully anywhere you live in Nigeria.

#Endbadgovernance

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy Vows To Divorce Wife If Kamala Harris Loses US Presidential Election by ediko5(m): 7:29am
Another rubbish way to trend by a drug addict

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Vows To Divorce Wife If Kamala Harris Loses US Presidential Election by harmony75: 7:30am
Funny baba 70 what concerns Dianna got to do with America election leave mama alone o to enjoy her old age in marriage!

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Vows To Divorce Wife If Kamala Harris Loses US Presidential Election by One0man: 7:30am
This man dey crazy o. Which kind nonsense play be that, I strongly believe he has had plans to divorce her before. Electin wey Trump don win finish. Him no know American people o and the beaurocrats fa.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sierra Leone Abolishes Death Penalty / Ben Roberts Resigns As Gambia's Finance Minister (photo) / Israeli Police Arrest NBC Journalist, Mirvat al-Azzeh, For Inciting Terror

Viewing this topic: PENRIGHT, Grace4us, Flashaldrin(m), whippersnapper(m), Melonsmasher and 14 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.