Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,348 members, 7,937,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 11:57 AM

This Is What Happens When You Feed ESU - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Is What Happens When You Feed ESU (98 Views)

Why You Should Watch What You Feed Your Mind As A Christian / The more you feed yourself with The Word Of GOD, the more you Grow / What Happens When A Believer "Dies In Sin"? A Biblical Exposition Of What Sin Is (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is What Happens When You Feed ESU by Orisablog: 6:50am On Jul 23
This is what happens after Feeding ESU

The knowledge of the world only exist with those who eat and dine with the ORISA .

Those who eat and dine with the ORISA have not sold themselves for money, those who sold themselves for money are those who could do anything for money.

Those who eat and dine with the ORISA has not join any bloody cult for fame, power and social ranks . . Most cult are bloody anyway.

Etc.

When a babalawo feed ESU for you, ESU would create a small portal for you so that all your prayers and request would pass through those portals.

This portal opened by ESU are always closed on the seventh day of their opening if they are not cocked and closed before or within seven days by the babalawo who opened them.

After feeding ESU for people, there is a always a small and simple thing a babalawo must do to cock and bind the portal to the prayers, request made to ESU.

I have said before now that feeding of ESU is a two step or processes and most people are only familiar with the first step.

The first step is the one that open the portals and it is your duty to bind the prayers with the portal and closed it using the second step

AJE NLA is not here to teach you what to do because it's not my Job to teach but to enlightened, propelled truth .

Once you failed to bind and closed the portal that was opened when you feed ESU for someone, the portal would automatically closed by itself on the seventh day.

The consequences of the portal closing by itself on the seventh day is that, the person might need to feed ESU again after a month or two.

If the portal was closed the way it is supposed to be closed, that person don't need to feed ESU again for the next one or two years minimum because the feeding of ESU and it's portal was cocked together and locked .

This is one of the reason why people feed ESU every month, people who visit babalawo here and there would be told to feed ESU and they would be like, I just fed ESU last month or last two month .

Well, you have heard the truth from AJE NLA

I couldn't speak more than this .

Don't forget to share this content if you find it useful and amusing.

We are AJE NLA
The son of OBATALA
The Godson of OLOKUN
www.orisa.com.ng
+2347031178647
Re: This Is What Happens When You Feed ESU by otipoju(m): 7:22am On Jul 23
Aiye toto Aiye akamora
Re: This Is What Happens When You Feed ESU by recklesslove: 9:59am On Jul 28
Lies oh. I've gone that route before looking for solution. Lies! It didn't work n I wasted money. I'm sticking with Jesus. I'll rather die sticking with Jesus. Only Jesus can save.

(1) (Reply)

Go And Marry A Prostitute! Is This God Speaking Or Hosea’s Lustful Mind? / New Song Creatively Advocates For Unity In Nigerian Churches / The Abel Damina Question By Deji Yesufu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.