Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,272 members, 7,967,661 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 03:17 AM

Davido Signed As Brand Ambassador And Partner With CIG Motors - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Signed As Brand Ambassador And Partner With CIG Motors (16219 Views)

Davido Meets Governor Sanwo-Olu And CIG Motors (Video) / Tonto Dikeh Signed As Agrichainx Brand Ambassador (Pictures) / See The Artiste Davido Signed That Is Nothing But Waste Of Money!!... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Signed As Brand Ambassador And Partner With CIG Motors by voicemail956: 7:35am On Jul 23
Davido, his uncle the governor of Osun State and Obi Cubana were present as Davido Signs a Brand Ambassador and Partner with CIG Motors in Lagos

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lymtuFCKbWg

2 Likes

Re: Davido Signed As Brand Ambassador And Partner With CIG Motors by chiiraq802(m): 7:49am On Jul 23

she tell me say!! she tell me say!!! my baby tell me say!!! crooner dey at all abi him baby never tell am anything since. lols

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Signed As Brand Ambassador And Partner With CIG Motors by oluwaseyi0: 8:02am On Jul 23
what's the governor doing there?

11 Likes

Re: Davido Signed As Brand Ambassador And Partner With CIG Motors by Truthsave: 8:03am On Jul 23
Re: Davido Signed As Brand Ambassador And Partner With CIG Motors by gbaskiboy: 8:03am On Jul 23
The rich keeps getting richer while the poor keeps getting poorer .

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Signed As Brand Ambassador And Partner With CIG Motors by optimistic0001: 8:04am On Jul 23
001 has been making wave since he came back from that long break. It seems he took that break to restartegiez his career

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Signed As Brand Ambassador And Partner With CIG Motors by Truthsave: 8:04am On Jul 23
More blessings OBO ,
Moreover how Do we explain this 😁

7 Likes

Re: Davido Signed As Brand Ambassador And Partner With CIG Motors by Urgent1Million: 8:04am On Jul 23
OBO!
Once you're big, you're big.

O-B-O O-B-O kaima
O-B-O O-B-O kaima
You just dey run things
The thing dey sweet my mind

7 Likes

Re: Davido Signed As Brand Ambassador And Partner With CIG Motors by ohosi4real(m): 8:05am On Jul 23
Blessing oil dey dis guy head, endorsement everywhere. God do my own 4 me too

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Signed As Brand Ambassador And Partner With CIG Motors by AOB1: 8:05am On Jul 23
Okay
Re: Davido Signed As Brand Ambassador And Partner With CIG Motors by MaziX(m): 8:05am On Jul 23
Re: Davido Signed As Brand Ambassador And Partner With CIG Motors by Nickymichy(m): 8:05am On Jul 23
more money
Re: Davido Signed As Brand Ambassador And Partner With CIG Motors by gbaskiboy: 8:05am On Jul 23
oluwaseyi0:
To show support for his nephew nao

5 Likes

Re: Davido Signed As Brand Ambassador And Partner With CIG Motors by damble: 8:05am On Jul 23
oluwaseyi0:

He wants to dance. Baba own na party just like his late brother (former gov.)

3 Likes

Re: Davido Signed As Brand Ambassador And Partner With CIG Motors by AyakaDunukofia: 8:06am On Jul 23
This guy may be Nigeria's president one day. The love for him cuts across the four cardinal points of Nigeria...

8 Likes

Re: Davido Signed As Brand Ambassador And Partner With CIG Motors by Plenty4: 8:06am On Jul 23
Nice one
Re: Davido Signed As Brand Ambassador And Partner With CIG Motors by PortHarcourtcit(m): 8:07am On Jul 23
OBO OON 30BG 001...

4 Likes

Re: Davido Signed As Brand Ambassador And Partner With CIG Motors by Curious345: 8:07am On Jul 23
Hnmm..

Lovely .. but I think his time has passed. They should be looking towards Rema and shallii
Re: Davido Signed As Brand Ambassador And Partner With CIG Motors by StillDtruth: 8:07am On Jul 23
Why dem copy my GiG na? Una no fit create una own like odas do? Copy copy.

1 Like

Re: Davido Signed As Brand Ambassador And Partner With CIG Motors by Medipharm: 8:08am On Jul 23
oluwaseyi0:
To show support
Re: Davido Signed As Brand Ambassador And Partner With CIG Motors by bemeruca: 8:09am On Jul 23
Davido and fake brands. Ambassador for tecno, now for Keke company GIC.

1 Like

Re: Davido Signed As Brand Ambassador And Partner With CIG Motors by illicit(m): 8:09am On Jul 23
Wizkid starboy for life

cool

1 Like

Re: Davido Signed As Brand Ambassador And Partner With CIG Motors by Britishpea: 8:10am On Jul 23
chiiraq802:

she tell me say!! she tell me say!!! my baby tell me say!!! crooner dey at all abi him baby never tell am anything since. lols

no go work make una life get meaning and stop hailing or hating on people wey no know if your generation dey for this earth..... una go dey waste un energy on flimsiest.... lets agree he is 001 what are you? useless 1000000 in your crib?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Signed As Brand Ambassador And Partner With CIG Motors by bemeruca: 8:10am On Jul 23
Wizkid for reject these fake companies davido they rush
Re: Davido Signed As Brand Ambassador And Partner With CIG Motors by jubrilELsudan: 8:14am On Jul 23
MAKE HE SHA NO FVCK THE CAR

2 Likes

Re: Davido Signed As Brand Ambassador And Partner With CIG Motors by Fasindo: 8:16am On Jul 23
shocked

Very unnecessary

Chinese people love throwing money away just like GLO did that sent them into struggling phase till today.

Why signing someone that will never use your product?
Infinix phone once signed Davido as their ambassador and yet he never used their phone, is either he is flaughting his iphone or Samsung.
CIG has signed him now, this is someone that has Mercedes Benzs, Range Rovers, Royce Rolls etc in his car garage.
He will never use any of CIG Motors.

This is one of the reasons I love Pepsi, coke or beer companies, once you become their ambassador, you will be banned from using any of their rival products. Even as a worker you will be banned from using any of their rival products

Money they should have used in marketing their cars in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Davido Signed As Brand Ambassador And Partner With CIG Motors by slimfit1(m): 8:17am On Jul 23
That's what I'm talking about.
Re: Davido Signed As Brand Ambassador And Partner With CIG Motors by Soukiss(m): 8:17am On Jul 23
gbaskiboy:
The rich keeps getting richer while the poor keeps getting poorer .

Wake up buddy there are meaning ppl from grass to grace so art everyday in ur life leave as a King not servant

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chioma Dancing Braless As Her Nipple Pops Out With Davido(video) / Michael Ealy Quietly Married Long Time Girlfriend / Eldee Slams Those Sliding Into His DM To Beg For Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.