Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,822 members, 7,902,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 01:25 PM

Morning Digest - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Morning Digest (35 Views)

Morning Digest / Morning Digest / Prophet Emmanuel Makandiwa - The Word Digest 01 - 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Morning Digest by wasol: 7:47am On Jul 23
MORNING DIGEST!

LIFE AND TIME (Part 324)

LIFE: Living Into Future Enterprise.

TIME: Thinking Into Momentary Enterprise.

It is your initial believe that will give you the urge to seek the knowledge required to maintain that pair of white suit.

That initial believe is what our manual call measure of faith given to every man.

Romans 12:3b;
but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith.

White is reflective and attractive to the physical eyes and as such, righteousness attracts the eyes of the spirit.

Isaiah 62:2a;
And the Gentiles shall see thy righteousness, and all kings thy glory:

To sustain the brightness of your white pair of suit, you need knowledge of hygiene.

To sustain the brightness of your righteousness, you need the knowledge of spiritual hygiene which comes from the word of God.

You study to grow in faith (knowledge of God that empowers your believe in Him), you don’t study to grow in righteousness but to maintain righteousness.

Psalms 119:9;
Wherewithal shall a young man cleanse his way? by taking heed thereto according to thy word.

Beloveth child of God, every sin is a stain on your white and a dent on your car.

To be continued…

CONFESSION: I HAVE RECEIVED THE FREE GIFT OF RIGHTEOUSNESS TO REIGN IN LIFE IN JESUS CHRIST’S NAME. AMEN!

*REMEMBER: THE GREATEST DISABILITY IN MAN, IS MAN’S INABILITY TO KNOW HIS PLACE IN CHRIST.*

Thank you for your time and God bless you greatly.

I love you.

Evang. Alfred Aghudumobel Solomon Wilfred

To Join ALFAWILS FREE TELECOM CLASS click:
https:///LiNhEEpoJnTI1WZp2PSjCd

FOR YOUR AMAZING DATA BUNDLES, AIRTIME, ELECTRICITY BILL AND OTHERS
LOG ONTO:
https://alfawilsub.com.ng

AND ENJOY CHEAP DATA BUNDLES VALID FOR 30DAYS.

FOR YOUR CAC, TIN, SCUML REGISTRATION, QUALITY GRAPHIC DESIGNS, FAFOR LIFE HEALTH PRODUCTS AND OTHER RELATED SERVICES, CALL/WHATSAPP: +2348020528430
#cacsolution
#alfawils
#MorningDigest

(1) (Reply)

What Is Marriage? / Pls Save Me : My Story / Morning Digest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.