Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,245 members, 7,964,078 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 07:43 AM

SOLD!25kg Gas Cylinder With 10kg Gas In It - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / SOLD!25kg Gas Cylinder With 10kg Gas In It (371 Views)

My Gas Cylinder Was Stolen Tonight / How To Check The Expiry Date Of Your Gas Cylinder To Avoid Explosion / Lady Tried To Turn Off Gas In Her Kitchen. See What Happened Next. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SOLD!25kg Gas Cylinder With 10kg Gas In It by LetLoveHeal: 8:34am On Jul 23
25kg Gas cylinder with 10kg gas in it
PRICE-45k

Pick up-IFE(OAU) it can be waybill to other state...
WhatsApp/call-09I28698472

Re: SOLD!25kg Gas Cylinder With 10kg Gas In It by Nomerci: 3:33pm On Jul 23
Fabricated cylinder.see the black gum
Re: SOLD!25kg Gas Cylinder With 10kg Gas In It by shox: 5:37pm On Jul 23
Nomerci:
and the guy wan sell the time bomb for that price.
Either make he use am himself or sell it to scrapyard for some change
Re: SOLD!25kg Gas Cylinder With 10kg Gas In It by Nomerci: 5:41pm On Jul 23
I swear,anyone wey buy am ,go load gas inside,I will tell u the truth,the moment u mount the top burner and light.hahahahahaha
Next thing u go head na gbiuuuuuuuuuaaaaaoooohhhhh.
The whole kitchen and rest building go ablaze.
Re: SOLD!25kg Gas Cylinder With 10kg Gas In It by LetLoveHeal: 9:48pm On Jul 23
Nomerci:
if you’re ignorant about something,ASK? That not a black gum but a steel covering
Re: SOLD!25kg Gas Cylinder With 10kg Gas In It by LetLoveHeal: 9:55pm On Jul 23
shox:
and the guy wan sell the time bomb for that price.
Either make he use am himself or sell it to scrapyard for some change
all dis one na cock n bull story,abi you go say make gas companies no transfer gas cylinder with gas to their customers…
Re: SOLD!25kg Gas Cylinder With 10kg Gas In It by shox: 12:30am On Jul 24
LetLoveHeal:
all dis one na cock n bull story,abi you go say make gas companies no transfer gas cylinder with gas to their customers…
too much English on top cut and join cylinder.
Re: SOLD!25kg Gas Cylinder With 10kg Gas In It by LetLoveHeal: 12:36am On Jul 24
shox:
too much English on top cut and join cylinder.
na u cut and join am Abi na ur papa do am… For clarity sake that gas cylinder no b even Nigeria product FYI.
Re: SOLD!25kg Gas Cylinder With 10kg Gas In It by LetLoveHeal: 12:40am On Jul 24
Nomerci:
I swear,anyone wey buy am ,go load gas inside,I will tell u the truth,the moment u mount the top burner and light.hahahahahaha
Next thing u go head na gbiuuuuuuuuuaaaaaoooohhhhh.
The whole kitchen and rest building go ablaze.
NO WISH,wetin you Dey wish for other persin na u go use ur head carry am…na today dem Dey sell used gas cylinder. I believe safety precautions would be taken into consideration
Re: SOLD!25kg Gas Cylinder With 10kg Gas In It by shox: 1:49am On Jul 24
LetLoveHeal:
na u cut and join am Abi na ur papa do am… For clarity sake that gas cylinder no b even Nigeria product FYI.
use your made in whatever cut and join cylinder in your house. Cylinder wey be like ied

(1) (Reply)

Keep Resting In Peace Mum And Dad..! / Relocation Sales!! / YES OR No:valentine Day Is A LIE!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.