Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,350 members, 7,937,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 12:11 PM

Privatization Of OSUN Osogbo Festival, AJE NLA Speaks - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Privatization Of OSUN Osogbo Festival, AJE NLA Speaks (76 Views)

Can Anyone Stop AJE NLA ??????? / Spiritual Battle Between AJE NLA And Other Spiritualist / Oshun River Goddess Possess A Beautiful Girl At Osogbo Festival (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Privatization Of OSUN Osogbo Festival, AJE NLA Speaks by Orisablog: 9:09am On Jul 23
AJE NLA speaks on privatization of OSUN osogbo 2024

We have been seeing a lot of posters and fliers across the internet warning people not to snap pictures, take videos or else they would rot in Jail because our usual OSUN osogbo festival has been sold out and privatized .

If this were true or not, AJE NLA would like to put a wager on it.

Most people don't really know who ORISA OSUN is or what she is made off.

OSUN is the first female ORISA that ever existed even though people find this hard to believe.

The mother of most ORISA , as the only female ORISA, she begat other ORISA.

OSUN has been ridiculed before now, when OLODUMARE sent all other IRUNMOLE to earth, OSUN was neglected and ridiculed for being a woman.

Do you know what happened?

Nothing was successful until they came back to beg her . Read what you don't know about ORISA OSUN via https://www.orisa.com.ng/search/label/osun .

ORISA OSUN always have a plan within a plan.

ORISA OSUN created IYAAMI ELEYE and IYAMOPO as a whip for any ORISA , entity,spirits and humans. Read full details what IYAAMI OSORONGA represent and what they do via https://www.orisa.com.ng/search/label/iyaami .

OSUN owns the feminine energy in the universe and in the multiverse.

This is not the first time they want to destroy our OSUN osogbo groove, they have done it before and it failed.

If I were to remind you, nothing can be done without a woman.

Do you remember when Funmilayo Kuti wages a war at alake of egba Land, women almost un-sit the king on his throne.

I remember vividly some years back when OSUN almost destroyed egba Land with water when she wages war at alake of egba Land. It was a three days non stop rains, everyone was locked in their house with no movement.

I hope the people of OSUN osogbo are ready for what is coming ?

I hope the buyer and those who privatized osun osogbo knows that they are born of a woman

I believe is this privatization claim is true, then it wouldn't have happened without the consent of the Governors, the kings and most especially Ooni of Ife .

On a final note, we can only try and do what we must do, we can only do what we can do on our own while the ORISA have the right and power to do what is right.

This is another colonization.

We are AJE NLA
The son of OBATALA
Godson of OLOKUN
+2347031178647

(1) (Reply)

Online Bible Interactive Session Wed 8pm / 555 Paul's Transformation / Never Forget What Made You - Apostle Johnson Suleman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.