Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,259 members, 7,936,833 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 01:52 AM

I Thought Heaven Will Be Perfect - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Thought Heaven Will Be Perfect (158 Views)

GOD Wants you to be Perfect/Holy / Is It Possible To Be Perfect / Even If God Decides To Destroy All Human Beings Right Now, He'd Still Be Perfect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Thought Heaven Will Be Perfect by Ilamina(f): 12:16pm On Jul 23
But I heard its going too be a zombie experience

How are we going too survive in heaven, no child birth,

What happens when we get old
Re: I Thought Heaven Will Be Perfect by Ilamina(f): 7:24am On Jul 25
cry
Re: I Thought Heaven Will Be Perfect by TenQ: 7:55am On Jul 25
Ilamina:

You probably asked the same questions when you were in your mother's womb.

On the outside, how would you survive in the cold waterless environment called the earth. How will you feed if your umbilical cord is cut? Wouldn't it be dangerous outside the protection of the amniotic fluid.

Now , I ask you the question:
Would you want go back to live the rest of your life in the womb of your mother if you are granted the option?

So with life after death!

1Cor 2:9
"But as it is written, Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God has prepared for them that love him."

1 Like

Re: I Thought Heaven Will Be Perfect by Steep(m): 8:59am On Jul 25
Ilamina:

who told you such nonsense? Who told you that you are going to heaven? No one is going to be in heaven who are not born again.

Heaven is not a place for sin corrupted human beings.
1 Corinthians 15:50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.

the only reason some humans are going to be in heaven is because they are in Jesus Christ outside of that no one.

As for how life is in heaven? There is no living for survival, but living endlessly in perfect peace, joy, freedom from sin and unity with God.
Re: I Thought Heaven Will Be Perfect by finallybusy: 2:31pm On Jul 29
It isn't. All humans do there is fight unending wars.

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Jerry Eze Tops Youtube Earnings In Nigeria With ₦7bn Revenue / Trials Versus Problems. / The Gospel In A Moment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.