Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,304 members, 7,936,887 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 06:53 AM

Las Las Na Dangote Go Lead The Protest: Govt In Disarray! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Las Las Na Dangote Go Lead The Protest: Govt In Disarray! (95 Views)

Come Out Openly To Lead The Protest - Bayo Onanuga Tells Peter Obi / OBAZEE REPORT: TINUBU SHUNS DANGOTE, 'GO AND REFUND 3.4BIL$ COLLECTED FROM CBN' / APC In Disarray As 3 Acting Chairmen Emerge In 3 Hrs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Las Las Na Dangote Go Lead The Protest: Govt In Disarray! by Bigkoko: 1:14pm On Jul 23
Aliko Dangote, chairman of Dangote Industries Limited, alleged some personnel of the NNPCL, oil traders and terminals had opened a blending plant in Malta

I am inundated by enquiries from family members, friends and associates on the public declaration by the President of Dangote Group that some NNPC workers have established a blending plant in Malta thereby impeding procurements from local production of Petroleum products.

To clarify the allegations regarding blending plant, I do not own or operate any business directly or by proxy anywhere in the world with the exception of a local mini Agric venture. Neither am I aware of any employee of the NNPC, that owns or operates a blending plant in Malta or anywhere else in the world.

A blending plant in Malta or any part of the world has no influence over NNPC’s business operations and strategic actions.

For further assurance, our compliance sanction grid shall apply to any NNPC employee who is established to be involved in doing so if availed and I strongly recommend that such individuals be declared public and be made known to relevant government security agencies for necessary actions in view of the grave implications for national energy security.

Mele Kyari
Group CEO, NNPCL

Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/8162311/dangote-some-nnpc-personnel-oil#131096381

(1) (Reply)

IBOM TOWER: Can We Now Take The Benediction? / 2025: SSG Strategize, Moves To Flagg Off Official Campaign Theme/New Uniform. / PROTEST: Government Should Set A Timeframe To Address Concerns - CISLAC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.