Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,824 members, 7,902,630 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 01:30 PM

How To Build A Formidable Team. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Build A Formidable Team. (68 Views)

How To Build A Successful Career In Accounting / How To Build A Successful Career As A Data Scientist / Learn How To Build A Pure Sine Wave Inverter With Arduino Or (atmega328) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Build A Formidable Team. by winietreasure: 2:19pm On Jul 23
Winie, how did you do it?

If I get a dollar for every time I'm asked that question, then I'd be competing with "Erimus."

Two years ago when I started brand, I didn't know what to do.

I went from inbox to inbox asking for ideas from a lot of entrepreneurs who were there before me and they did the best they could for me.

But building a team was a big trouble for me. I didn't know how to do it or what to do and it made it really difficult for me until I got a similar course to this from an industry leader on Facebook.

That was the miracle I needed.

This course on building a formidable team might be the miracle you need.

You'll learn how to build a great team that would make the work and growth easier for you and the brand.

Are you building a brand or already have one?

This course by The Street University is for you.

You'll be learning from top industry experts within and outside Nigeria in different sectors.

The course costs 50,000 naira, but when you enroll through me, you get to pay just 40,000 naira.

Send me a message to find out more or enroll.
Re: How To Build A Formidable Team. by Wealthyonos(m): 4:31pm On Jul 23
Use the team that you've built to make money, stop preaching what you don't practice.

(1) (Reply)

Monesave Budgeting App / Interested In Learning Any Skill Set Online Courses! / Job Advertisement: Part-time Promotion Staff Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.