Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,859 members, 7,902,719 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 03:03 PM

Anambra: Hired Thugs Beat 28-yr-old Man To Death For Selling His Brother's Door - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Anambra: Hired Thugs Beat 28-yr-old Man To Death For Selling His Brother's Door (14275 Views)

Man Machetes His 75-Year-Old Father To Death For Selling His Land / UPDATE: 28-yr-old Lady Goes Missing In Osogbo / VIDEO: New Oba Oniru Thugs Beat Up Son Of Former Oba Oniru, OAP Toolz Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra: Hired Thugs Beat 28-yr-old Man To Death For Selling His Brother's Door by MasterTeeUSA: 1:26am On Jul 24
I doubt the German guy will come to Nigeria. You are right, he may never finish that house which tells me this story looks like a spiritual attack. A curse on the family...one son is died, one sister is considered an accessory and the only successful one among them killed his brother. We don't focus on spiritual things, but my guess is, a spirit is involved and that spirit is very angry.

On the other hand, it all depends on what the family wants to do. They might not even report he is around and I doubt we have a system in place to determine those wanted at points of entry. First, they must seek spiritual help...this does not feel normal. Maybe they were not meant to sell the property that was sold.

ElevationD:
Now the Germany based man will be in the run for the rest of his life.
The sister who contracted the killers, despite her denial, became the leader of the group and will serve the rest of her life in prison.
The three vagabonds will spend the rest of their lives in prison. Mr. Jukwaese forgot to jukwaese about the implications of murdering fellow humans.
The Germany based man will not continue the house and will not complete it.
The Germany based man out of his greed, lost his only brother.
Once caught, the Germany based man will spend the rest of his life in prison. By now he’s started regretting his actions.
The family lost two sons and a daughter in the end.

Treat your family and friends well and you will have some peace of mind. Truthfully there may be wayward ones among them. However, no man is all wise, so manage them.
Re: Anambra: Hired Thugs Beat 28-yr-old Man To Death For Selling His Brother's Door by AFONJACOW(m): 1:40am On Jul 24
Rip Kingsley.. this thing happened in my town and we are even discussing it now in WhatsApp platform.. this his brother travelled to Germany through desert about 10years ago i knw him very well, he never visited home since he left , and according to source he is paying this his brother 5k daily to supervise the project and he has promised to send the guy or settle him on his return this December, i heard they sold family land to send him to Europe through desert, and according to source this is not the first time have been selling his building materials, even that time cement was 15k this guy will jump fence and stole cements and auction it at cheaper price... The same guy sold land just last year and he used part of the proceeds to buy keke and he drove the keke just 7months and sold it . The guy in abroad sent their sister to arrange youth to beat him but they overdo and the guy later died after the beating.. this is a very sad news because i knw this family

1 Like

Re: Anambra: Hired Thugs Beat 28-yr-old Man To Death For Selling His Brother's Door by nyabinghi(m): 2:52am On Jul 24
Hunger made him steal the door and Igbo people go dey shout ebimpami ,ebi npa awon ibo
Re: Anambra: Hired Thugs Beat 28-yr-old Man To Death For Selling His Brother's Door by ChisomNkwocha1(m): 3:08am On Jul 24
grin
yarimo:
Obi won't react to it, because it happens in anambra state. undecided undecided
Re: Anambra: Hired Thugs Beat 28-yr-old Man To Death For Selling His Brother's Door by ElevationD: 6:33am On Jul 24
MasterTeeUSA:
I doubt the German guy will come to Nigeria. You are right, he may never finish that house which tells me this story looks like a spiritual attack. A curse on the family...one son is died, one sister is considered an accessory and the only successful one among them killed his brother. We don't focus on spiritual things, but my guess is, a spirit is involved and that spirit is very angry.

On the other hand, it all depends on what the family wants to do. They might not even report he is around and I doubt we have a system in place to determine those wanted at points of entry. First, they must seek spiritual help...this does not feel normal. Maybe they were not meant to sell the property that was sold.

That’s another angle to it really.
The other part is the German man’s wife to be. She has to prove that she did not forward that money. In all the boys once arrested will say the whole story.

By the way, that an end to their days of crime and killing people with machetes.

1 Like

Re: Anambra: Hired Thugs Beat 28-yr-old Man To Death For Selling His Brother's Door by ElevationD: 6:35am On Jul 24
yarimo:
Obi won't react to it, because it happens in anambra state. undecided undecided

In all these years, you have not improved your English in anyway. Are you not slightly ashamed to write your dirty English in the public?
Re: Anambra: Hired Thugs Beat 28-yr-old Man To Death For Selling His Brother's Door by Lovenorth: 7:33am On Jul 24
DaddyCoool:

Are you saying he wouldn't have done it under Buhari, when Nigeria was heaven?
Buhari was clueless but this one by far worse than Buhari. Check the price of food, exchange rate and fuel during Buhari and now, you will no the difference, just compare and contrast.
Re: Anambra: Hired Thugs Beat 28-yr-old Man To Death For Selling His Brother's Door by caesymore(m): 7:54am On Jul 24
NaijaPrince18:
Meanwhile bitter obi and his mob are still trying to force themselves on Nigerians undecided

Try and shame for your unborn generation.
Re: Anambra: Hired Thugs Beat 28-yr-old Man To Death For Selling His Brother's Door by CyrusVI(m): 8:18am On Jul 24
nairalanda1:

Really, it got nothing to do with any politican.

Yes, our leaders, especially your tinubu and their governors should do more, but at the end, people are responsible for their actions.

OBi did not appear to anyone in a dream and tell them to go and do evil

You've always been hypocritical

When Obi reacts to issues outside SE, you don't get to tell us this theory

But since he's mute about the issues in the East, u remember it's not about politics

Come out as an extreme sentimental being like your brothers...no dey form unbiased
Re: Anambra: Hired Thugs Beat 28-yr-old Man To Death For Selling His Brother's Door by nwirinedu(m): 8:31am On Jul 24
He has been used for money ritual to buy more foreign panel doors. Salute to the blood money crew.
Re: Anambra: Hired Thugs Beat 28-yr-old Man To Death For Selling His Brother's Door by Jukaz: 10:56am On Jul 24
Sold a family property belonging to him and the deceased brother and used the money to travel out without considering the condition or state of Kingsley and give him his own share. The younger brother who is now dead stole the foreign doors and sold them to get money for food, and that is to say the one in Germany abandoned him while he was hungry and now dead as a result of beatings he received from unscrupulous elements in the community.

Joseph is heartless and wicked to the core.
Re: Anambra: Hired Thugs Beat 28-yr-old Man To Death For Selling His Brother's Door by psalmylee(m): 1:42pm On Jul 24
ElevationD:
Now the Germany based man will be in the run for the rest of his life.
The sister who contracted the killers, despite her denial, became the leader of the group and will serve the rest of her life in prison.
The three vagabonds will spend the rest of their lives in prison. Mr. Jukwaese forgot to jukwaese about the implications of murdering fellow humans.
The Germany based man will not continue the house and will not complete it.
The Germany based man out of his greed, lost his only brother.
Once caught, the Germany based man will spend the rest of his life in prison. By now he’s started regretting his actions.
The family lost two sons and a daughter in the end.

Treat your family and friends well and you will have some peace of mind. Truthfully there may be wayward ones among them. However, no man is all wise, so manage them.
My guy I hail oo
Always looking forward to your opinion on topics
Nice one baba
Re: Anambra: Hired Thugs Beat 28-yr-old Man To Death For Selling His Brother's Door by Digixtreme: 7:03pm On Jul 24
The truth is that the jukwaese guy wears a ring that when ever he gets into a fight and hits you with it, you will be dazed for a long time. Possibly the guy was not strong enough to withstand the effect of the jazzed ring.
Forget the story about selling land and not giving him share, this is just the gist to justify the brothers act of stealing the doors to eat. If that was the case, the brother wouldnt hide to steal it, he can equally mobilize oba youths to stop the work, call thier umunna to intervene in the matter and he will be given his own share.
Im an Oba person, so I can tell you for sure the scenerio.
Re: Anambra: Hired Thugs Beat 28-yr-old Man To Death For Selling His Brother's Door by ElevationD: 10:50am On Jul 25
psalmylee:

My guy I hail oo
Always looking forward to your opinion on topics
Nice one baba

Thanks bro.
Have a good day.
Re: Anambra: Hired Thugs Beat 28-yr-old Man To Death For Selling His Brother's Door by ElevationD: 10:55am On Jul 25
Digixtreme:
The truth is that the jukwaese guy wears a ring that when ever he gets into a fight and hits you with it, you will be dazed for a long time. Possibly the guy was not strong enough to withstand the effect of the jazzed ring.
Forget the story about selling land and not giving him share, this is just the gist to justify the brothers act of stealing the doors to eat. If that was the case, the brother wouldnt hide to steal it, he can equally mobilize oba youths to stop the work, call thier umunna to intervene in the matter and he will be given his own share.
Im an Oba person, so I can tell you for sure the scenerio.

So thieves steal things openly to you?

If in all the junior brother was killed; if in all the senior brother admitted that he sent them to “discipline” the brother as we read; what are you trying to defend?

That the event happened in Oba, your community, is immaterial. It could happens anywhere. The point here is that a young man lost his life owing to a disagreement between him and his senior brother.
Re: Anambra: Hired Thugs Beat 28-yr-old Man To Death For Selling His Brother's Door by ElevationD: 11:03am On Jul 25
AFONJACOW:
Rip Kingsley.. this thing happened in my town and we are even discussing it now in WhatsApp platform.. this his brother travelled to Germany through desert about 10years ago i knw him very well, he never visited home since he left , and according to source he is paying this his brother 5k daily to supervise the project and he has promised to send the guy or settle him on his return this December, i heard they sold family land to send him to Europe through desert, and according to source this is not the first time have been selling his building materials, even that time cement was 15k this guy will jump fence and stole cements and auction it at cheaper price... The same guy sold land just last year and he used part of the proceeds to buy keke and he drove the keke just 7months and sold it . The guy in abroad sent their sister to arrange youth to beat him but they overdo and the guy later died after the beating.. this is a very sad news because i knw this family

So sad. There are too many families facing the challenges of recalcitrant children. Managing them can be difficult, but organizing community youths to beat them up is not acceptable.

Now the elder brother regrets his irreversible actions. Living with his brother with the stubborn behavior obviously would have been a better option than this. The story says that he did not ask them to kill his brother. Unfortunately Jukwaaese and his team used their machetes on the now deceased.

Please we must look out for those non state actors in our communities, who specialize in killing and maiming others. We must organize ourselves on our respective platforms and discourage such wicked acts that make our communities unsafe.
Re: Anambra: Hired Thugs Beat 28-yr-old Man To Death For Selling His Brother's Door by AFONJACOW(m): 11:14am On Jul 25
ElevationD:

So sad. There are too many families facing the challenges of recalcitrant children. Managing them can be difficult, but organizing community youths to beat them up is not acceptable.

Now the elder brother regrets his irreversible actions. Living with his brother with the stubborn behavior obviously would have been a better option than this. The story says that he did not ask them to kill his brother. Unfortunately Jukwaaese and his team used their machetes on the now deceased.

Please we must look out for those non state actors in our communities, who specialize in killing and maiming others. We must organize ourselves on our respective platforms and discourage such wicked acts that make our communities unsafe.
ibu onye Oba
Re: Anambra: Hired Thugs Beat 28-yr-old Man To Death For Selling His Brother's Door by ElevationD: 12:44pm On Jul 25
AFONJACOW:
ibu onye Oba

Mba.
Re: Anambra: Hired Thugs Beat 28-yr-old Man To Death For Selling His Brother's Door by Digixtreme: 8:37pm On Jul 25
Yes the brother has been killed in the process which is not good. My point is the part of selling land and not giving him money and him selling to eat is just to make it look like that was the main issue, which in my observation isnt.
ElevationD:

So thieves steal things openly to you?

If in all the junior brother was killed; if in all the senior brother admitted that he sent them to “discipline” the brother as we read; what are you trying to defend?

That the event happened in Oba, your community, is immaterial. It could happens anywhere. The point here is that a young man lost his life owing to a disagreement between him and his senior brother.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Trader Murders Customer Over N10 Cigarette / NDLEA Arrests Members Of Drug Cartel, Intercepts Cocaine, Heroin Consignments / Suspected Cultists Kill Pregnant Woman, Husband In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.