Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,263 members, 7,947,279 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 03:57 PM

Share Ur Good/bad Experience At The Hands Of A Barbing/tailor Apprentice. Etc - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Ur Good/bad Experience At The Hands Of A Barbing/tailor Apprentice. Etc (948 Views)

Hav U Fvk A Girl Tru Her Azz Before ? Share Ur Experience / ><>When Ur Good Turns Bad<>< / Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Ur Good/bad Experience At The Hands Of A Barbing/tailor Apprentice. Etc by Switinthemiddle(m): 3:59pm On Jul 23
Have you ever had an horrible or a nice experience at the hands of a job apprentice unlike when the boss was around. Kindly share your experience
Re: Share Ur Good/bad Experience At The Hands Of A Barbing/tailor Apprentice. Etc by chatinent: 4:01pm On Jul 23
It happens

1 Like

Re: Share Ur Good/bad Experience At The Hands Of A Barbing/tailor Apprentice. Etc by EreluRoz: 4:46pm On Jul 23
I'm my own designer that's a gift so I don't visit tailors or whatever.

1 Like

Re: Share Ur Good/bad Experience At The Hands Of A Barbing/tailor Apprentice. Etc by PJtech: 5:09pm On Jul 23
I'll come back when e reach Front Page
Re: Share Ur Good/bad Experience At The Hands Of A Barbing/tailor Apprentice. Etc by Switinthemiddle(m): 6:43pm On Jul 23
EreluRoz:
better for u but u can't do all jobs urself. Let other people chop ur money too mama
Re: Share Ur Good/bad Experience At The Hands Of A Barbing/tailor Apprentice. Etc by PerfectStranger(m): 7:09pm On Jul 23
I was deceived by his dreads and swags,not knowing he was an apprentice.

To cut the story short, I ended up barbing skin with a face cap till my hair grew back grin

7 Likes

Re: Share Ur Good/bad Experience At The Hands Of A Barbing/tailor Apprentice. Etc by Switinthemiddle(m): 7:19pm On Jul 23
PerfectStranger:
I was deceived by his dreads and swags,not knowing he was an apprentice.

To cut the story short, I ended up barbing skin with a face cap till my hair grew back grin
those barbing apprentice don show person shege

2 Likes

Re: Share Ur Good/bad Experience At The Hands Of A Barbing/tailor Apprentice. Etc by Usmanovic95(m): 7:54pm On Jul 23
My niggar requested for a mohawk👶.
After almost an hour rigmarole of barbing nonsense with confidence, the barber said "now let me put a nice finishing touch to this".

My niggar just vex tell am to skin his hair( gorimapa style) as he don spoil his cut already cry.

That was the last time he had anything to do with the barber.

2 Likes

Re: Share Ur Good/bad Experience At The Hands Of A Barbing/tailor Apprentice. Etc by 66ungs(m): 8:53pm On Jul 23
It took me almost a year, before adult customers begin allow me bab em, omo it was not easy, most of them would downgrade you sotey the work go tire u
but gone are those days, man is on beast mode

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Ur Good/bad Experience At The Hands Of A Barbing/tailor Apprentice. Etc by sonyc00(m): 8:57pm On Jul 23
A new guy barbed my hair at my usual barbing saloon. The guy was like their oga, not my usual barber sha, so I felt like there was no problem. Omo, my guy chuck clipper inside my hair wey dey coil like wetin no good dey complain say clipper no sharp. Na so him come dey collect other guys clipper dey complain say which kind hair be dis, like say I never barb for my life. Me I been dey try reason am say Oga you no get comb to comb this hair so. All this clipper wey you dey chuck inside my hair dey drag am by the roots. Imagine where grown up man like me dey get misty eyes inside barbing saloon. I come dey regret say I comot outside that day, come dey reason new barbing saloon wey I go start they visit. I even tell myself say if this guy finish barb me I dey go meet my regular barber for that shop collect him number. If that guy no dey shop anytime I wan barb, I no come again. 😑

5 Likes

Re: Share Ur Good/bad Experience At The Hands Of A Barbing/tailor Apprentice. Etc by Lontorlooka(m): 12:26pm On Jul 28
This woman gave my wife’s wedding gown to her apprentice.
Funny enough, the same apprentice took the measurements. We thought she’ll only take measurements and Oga will sow.

2 days to D day, she went to collect cloth. lol The cloth would not fit at all.
The appreciate didn’t leave extra material inside the stitch. She trimmed it clean and thin. Wahala

Cloths material of about 100k. The tailor had to buy and sow another the very next day unfailingly. She was told to buy the exact same material and we will consider our loss and share the cost .

What pained me is that the tailor got very inferior material and sowed it and begged that they manage it. She expected us to just forgive just because she didn’t ask us for funds for the inferior material she got .

We let it pass . It’s just a cloth and not significant like the beauty putting it on.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Ur Good/bad Experience At The Hands Of A Barbing/tailor Apprentice. Etc by Sapasenator: 1:22pm On Jul 28
I barb myself mohawk the past 5 years. I also barb for my friends.
Re: Share Ur Good/bad Experience At The Hands Of A Barbing/tailor Apprentice. Etc by Switinthemiddle(m): 4:03pm On Jul 28
Sapasenator:
I barb myself mohawk the past 5 years. I also barb for my friends.
mad o... I don't wish morn nigerians are like u. We barbers no go see food chop niyen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Ur Good/bad Experience At The Hands Of A Barbing/tailor Apprentice. Etc by Sapasenator: 4:13pm On Jul 28
Switinthemiddle:
mad o... I don't wish morn nigerians are like u. We barbers no go see food chop niyen

for Naija I nor dey barb myself. Where I dey here, most whites nor sabi barb our hair and I have to drive 25km to locate a barber wey fit cut black hair. Na reason why.
I dey use barber for Nigeria because he cheap die.
Re: Share Ur Good/bad Experience At The Hands Of A Barbing/tailor Apprentice. Etc by Switinthemiddle(m): 5:48pm On Jul 28
Sapasenator:

for Naija I nor dey barb myself. Where I dey here, most whites nor sabi barb our hair and I have to drive 25km to locate a barber wey fit cut black hair. Na reason why.
I dey use barber for Nigeria because he cheap die.
but u no dey do the needful. I dey sure say na still 700 naira u dey pay
Re: Share Ur Good/bad Experience At The Hands Of A Barbing/tailor Apprentice. Etc by Sapasenator: 6:26pm On Jul 28
Switinthemiddle:
but u no dey do the needful. I dey sure say na still 700 naira u dey pay

After pay, I dey give extra 2k. Barbing for Lagos cheap die na.

1 Like

Re: Share Ur Good/bad Experience At The Hands Of A Barbing/tailor Apprentice. Etc by Switinthemiddle(m): 7:29pm On Jul 28
Sapasenator:

After pay, I dey give extra 2k. Barbing for Lagos cheap die na.
na type i dey find for my saloon sir.
Re: Share Ur Good/bad Experience At The Hands Of A Barbing/tailor Apprentice. Etc by Sapasenator: 7:40pm On Jul 28
Switinthemiddle:
na type i dey find for my saloon sir.

Where your saloon day, Lagos?
Re: Share Ur Good/bad Experience At The Hands Of A Barbing/tailor Apprentice. Etc by CgRay: 8:49pm On Jul 28
I will never forget Aunty Fatima that sewed a dress meant for toy as school uniform for me. After bragging to my friends that I would be wearing a new uniform to school the following day

2 Likes

Re: Share Ur Good/bad Experience At The Hands Of A Barbing/tailor Apprentice. Etc by Switinthemiddle(m): 9:58pm On Jul 28
Sapasenator:

Where your saloon day, Lagos?
IJU ISHAGA sir
Re: Share Ur Good/bad Experience At The Hands Of A Barbing/tailor Apprentice. Etc by Sapasenator: 10:02pm On Jul 28
Switinthemiddle:
IJU ISHAGA sir

I will quote this and visit you for a cut when around.
Re: Share Ur Good/bad Experience At The Hands Of A Barbing/tailor Apprentice. Etc by Savedday2: 11:25pm On Jul 28
Those people can be terrible!

A part from 9ja girls, they are the one of the most dishonest sent of human beings on earth.

If not that some of them are guys, I would have pray for thunder to fire them like 9ja girls?
Re: Share Ur Good/bad Experience At The Hands Of A Barbing/tailor Apprentice. Etc by Switinthemiddle(m): 11:39am On Jul 29
Savedday2:
Those people can be terrible!

A part from 9ja girls, they are the one of the most dishonest sent of human beings on earth.

If not that some of them are guys, I would have pray for thunder to fire them like 9ja girls?
bros calm down na. We barbers no worst like that na... At least not like tailors
Re: Share Ur Good/bad Experience At The Hands Of A Barbing/tailor Apprentice. Etc by Switinthemiddle(m): 11:41am On Jul 29
Cesarr1:

Sir pls help me I'm in an unknown Land without shelter
Someone tricked me about a job online
How I need tp to come to Lagos I need 2k I can manage it sir .1010180091
Vfd bank
I'm in Ibadan car park as we speak
why not appeal to people around there or better still find one tipper or truck coming to lagos and hang
Re: Share Ur Good/bad Experience At The Hands Of A Barbing/tailor Apprentice. Etc by Odukadominic(m): 1:34pm On Jul 29
Check out what Ogb the cultist said about the upcoming protest.

https://www.facebook.com/61563574379638/videos/1247033639788617/?app=fbl
Re: Share Ur Good/bad Experience At The Hands Of A Barbing/tailor Apprentice. Etc by Afolion: 6:26pm On Aug 01
Do you know you could have easily booked a stylist on the Handycurls app??
Their attendants are very diligent and time conversant.
Handycurls is a platform where hair stylist register to get potential customers as fast as possible,
Also for people who need hairstylist can meet and chat hairstylist of their choice and book appointments
Go download the app on the Google playstore or the Apple apps store. 👇👇👇👇👇

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=app.handycurls.android

Re: Share Ur Good/bad Experience At The Hands Of A Barbing/tailor Apprentice. Etc by DevilsEqual(m): 11:03pm On Aug 01
EreluRoz:

You always portray yourself to be everything.
Erelu of all trades, master of one
Re: Share Ur Good/bad Experience At The Hands Of A Barbing/tailor Apprentice. Etc by EmmyMaestro(m): 11:19pm On Aug 01
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Is It Romance? Demonstration Of Your Love? Or Just Downright Stupid? / Attention: Uk Adult Please Educate Yourself About Uk Sexual Offences Act 2003 / Sex Before Marriage: The Benefits And Implications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.