Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,072 members, 7,987,804 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 05:08 PM

Protest: Apologise, pay N5bn in damages or face legal action - Obi to Onanuga - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest: Apologise, pay N5bn in damages or face legal action - Obi to Onanuga (25136 Views)

'Tinubu Has Elevated Blame Game To The Next Level' - Atiku's Camp To Onanuga / NLC To Onanuga: An Overzealous Hireling Trying To Gain His Principal's Confidenc / ARISE To Onanuga: Journalists Shouldn't Be Harassed But Allowed To Do Their Jobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest: Apologise, pay N5bn in damages or face legal action - Obi to Onanuga by Anguldi(m): 6:02pm On Jul 23
Warning shots fired 🔥💯
Re: Protest: Apologise, pay N5bn in damages or face legal action - Obi to Onanuga by sevo(m): 6:03pm On Jul 23
obi really get ediots wey hate am well well...chai....so much hate coming from this fvctards ...could power up our dead economy...spits
Re: Protest: Apologise, pay N5bn in damages or face legal action - Obi to Onanuga by johnjose68: 6:06pm On Jul 23
Kingsmeal:
HE Peter Obi is suing Bayo Onanuga for N5bn.

Wao. The lawyer that drafted this good for nothing letter must be infested with i.pob disease.

The language, the tenses, the wordings, the sequence of presentation is totally bereft of any professional touch.

A secondary school student will produce a better write-up than this racoon-infested, vitalis-ravished, Onwubuasi-colored jargons.

I shake my head to the fans of the man that gets his ideas from mad men embarassed
Re: Protest: Apologise, pay N5bn in damages or face legal action - Obi to Onanuga by Jeboy(m): 6:06pm On Jul 23
Where were you when APC Mohammadu Buhari spilled the blood of monkeys and baboons in post election violence?

muhammaduyusufu:
The gbajue master wants to sue. Lol.

Something to get the mob excited.

He would also be picked up for all his numerous lies that could have set the country on fire.

It's about the time the government stopped playing nice to the agulu fraud.
Re: Protest: Apologise, pay N5bn in damages or face legal action - Obi to Onanuga by Riskymarvelous(m): 6:07pm On Jul 23
Bayo onaonuga will never dear OBI again for him life if Dem Born Reno omokirikiridiot well make him come Nigeria I wan check something
Re: Protest: Apologise, pay N5bn in damages or face legal action - Obi to Onanuga by WikeTheDrunk(f): 6:07pm On Jul 23
Thunder scatter the useless skulls of Tinubu, Bayo Onanugba and that idiot called Reno Omokiri with their bastard idiotic supporters

Cc: helinues
Re: Protest: Apologise, pay N5bn in damages or face legal action - Obi to Onanuga by flyinnizam(m): 6:07pm On Jul 23
Goodvibes007:
But onanuga is not lying. Obidients have been spreading hate rhetorics on twitter and hoping to make the protest go violent.

u don't just have sense...does that proofs Obi should be arrested ?
Re: Protest: Apologise, pay N5bn in damages or face legal action - Obi to Onanuga by dododawa1: 6:16pm On Jul 23
Inside life

One NIGERIA
Re: Protest: Apologise, pay N5bn in damages or face legal action - Obi to Onanuga by Cholison(m): 6:17pm On Jul 23
People in position of authority must act responsibly or face the consequences of their indiscretions.
Re: Protest: Apologise, pay N5bn in damages or face legal action - Obi to Onanuga by TruthisOut: 6:18pm On Jul 23
This APC e-warriors really mean business. Any thread that shows the poor performance of APC, the way they will all jump on it to divert the discussion.

Major tactics are to insult Peter Obi, Obidients, Igbos and then call IPOB terrorist.

I believe they will send in the screenshots of their attacks to their pay masters to get paid. It is a vicious circle of poverty. As the hardship in the country increases, the e-warriors need to attack more to earn their peanuts. If not, hunger will finish them.

So my country men, when you see their replies, pray for them. They are trying to feed their families. No be clear eye.
Re: Protest: Apologise, pay N5bn in damages or face legal action - Obi to Onanuga by Mindsetmindset: 6:20pm On Jul 23
Tinubu and his bunch of criminals have further polarise this country beyond redemption
Re: Protest: Apologise, pay N5bn in damages or face legal action - Obi to Onanuga by Jagaban2012: 6:22pm On Jul 23
BeardedMeat:
Very good move.
The courts should help rein in that rabid house nigger.

Now is very good ...but ...this is typically what most of the Obi peter followers and Ibo people has been doing on social media without all remorse.....your frustration continue ....till you loss your strength and pass on

1 Like

Re: Protest: Apologise, pay N5bn in damages or face legal action - Obi to Onanuga by DUNDEEmoderatos: 6:27pm On Jul 23
Believeintruth:

Try and have sense. This is Onanuga not Tinubu that is being sued. Onanuga will face it full time.
Sense man keep fooling yourself! Is Onanuga not Tinubu boy the is being sued in Tinubu's court? Senseless people getting excited over rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Protest: Apologise, pay N5bn in damages or face legal action - Obi to Onanuga by DUNDEEmoderatos: 6:28pm On Jul 23
Jagaban2012:

Now is very good ...but ...this is typically what most of the Obi peter followers and Ibo people has been doing on social media without all remorse.....your frustration continue ....till you loss your strength and pass on
Lmao 😂🤣 dem never start.
Re: Protest: Apologise, pay N5bn in damages or face legal action - Obi to Onanuga by Germanhunter(m): 6:29pm On Jul 23
Hello everybody !!.. I need a business loan of 100k as at this moment .. I have good collateral and can pay in 2 weeks …I work with my car and it’s faulty at the moment, the loan is to be used to resolve it so I can start work again ..if possible, I will pay considerable interest ..loan please and I reside in Lagos and can meet up..
Thank you
Yours sincerely
Re: Protest: Apologise, pay N5bn in damages or face legal action - Obi to Onanuga by phemray(m): 6:31pm On Jul 23
seunmsg:
Audio suit. Na today Peter Obi the Mr. Gbajue don dey threaten to sue? Dude has been threatening several people with lawsuit for years without ever suing anyone.

He will make noise as usual and then move on like he never issued the threat. Where is the suit he threatened to institute against People's Gazette after the publication of the "Yes Daddy" audio leak? Oga Gbajue think day we don forget grin grin grin

Obi lawyers want to chop him again, same way they mislead him to think he has 25% of Abuja case. Now the guy in the audio space mentions obi name to be spared, the he can go back to UK. All the names are form SE. I love this Court case because I I will learn again as usual.
This. Is a good distraction for the next 6 months.

3 Likes

Re: Protest: Apologise, pay N5bn in damages or face legal action - Obi to Onanuga by RealDaughter(f): 6:34pm On Jul 23
What's funny to me is that after he pays you go see how Peter go still use the money share cartons of Indomie and rice give their hungry children, just like betting with your guy who loves argument, then after win use same money buy him Beer and pepe soup grin
Re: Protest: Apologise, pay N5bn in damages or face legal action - Obi to Onanuga by rollywise(m): 6:35pm On Jul 23
muhammaduyusufu:

He would also be picked up for all his numerous lies that could have set the country on fire.

The problem with Nigerians is that they are so daft not to know the rules that guides them. You can't present this as a case to counter an established case or grievance as Obi has tendered via his lawyers. If you get arrested for slapping someone and you begin to tell them at the station that he threw your pot of soup away three months ago, they will look at you like a fool and tell you you if you feel aggrieved about that, lay a separate complain probably after this current one on your head is resolved. Do you even grab? Some Nigerians are so daft
Re: Protest: Apologise, pay N5bn in damages or face legal action - Obi to Onanuga by jozef4links: 6:37pm On Jul 23
There are two rooms (bed room and sitting room) available for rent at 6b Market Street, Olodi Papa Lagos state.

Call us on 08023567120 or 07061355200 (WhatsApp only) for inquiries.
Re: Protest: Apologise, pay N5bn in damages or face legal action - Obi to Onanuga by Dennisochampa: 6:41pm On Jul 23
Nigerians and double standards...
That actress.... Arrested someone for false allegations or accusations... The whole Nigerians came out and called her out...
Some fools even threatened to take down her movies from Netflix...
Now they are hailing Peter obi for suing someone who claimed that him and his supporters are planning mayhem in 9ja through protests.....
If Peter obi like make e sue am for 1 trillion... As far as he doesn't get anywhere near aso rock as president, I'm cool with it....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protest: Apologise, pay N5bn in damages or face legal action - Obi to Onanuga by Enemiesmasquera: 6:45pm On Jul 23
seunmsg:
Audio suit. Na today Peter Obi the Mr. Gbajue don dey threaten to sue? Dude has been threatening several people with lawsuit for years without ever suing anyone.

He will make noise as usual and then move on like he never issued the threat. Where is the suit he threatened to institute against People's Gazette after the publication of the "Yes Daddy" audio leak? Oga Gbajue think day we don forget grin grin grin
A defender of failure talking trash. You guys deserve a shot on your forehead
Re: Protest: Apologise, pay N5bn in damages or face legal action - Obi to Onanuga by Bobloco: 6:46pm On Jul 23
muhammaduyusufu:

What are you waiting for

Sue Peter Obi if you have the evidence
Re: Protest: Apologise, pay N5bn in damages or face legal action - Obi to Onanuga by ufotunang: 6:55pm On Jul 23
That is very good..deal with all.of them
Re: Protest: Apologise, pay N5bn in damages or face legal action - Obi to Onanuga by Tareq1105: 7:04pm On Jul 23
Thewrath:
That bayo must be from iragbiji…he must pay that money!!

Yes bcoz Obi needs money for 2027.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protest: Apologise, pay N5bn in damages or face legal action - Obi to Onanuga by onuman: 7:06pm On Jul 23
That Bayo Onanuga needs to be tamed and taken to where he truly belongs to - in a remote village of Osun State. He stopped belonging to modern civilization after he told Igbos to desist from participating in elections in Lagos State. There is no country in the world where citizens cannot participate in elections in the area they reside.
Re: Protest: Apologise, pay N5bn in damages or face legal action - Obi to Onanuga by BeardedMeat(m): 7:09pm On Jul 23
Jagaban2012:

You sound very scared boy c'mon!
Litigation is not a death sentence you buffoon!
Re: Protest: Apologise, pay N5bn in damages or face legal action - Obi to Onanuga by BeardedMeat(m): 7:10pm On Jul 23
Krankhead:
Justlike the way Kanu proved that Buhari was dead and someone from Sudan was ruling.
That thing is still paining you.
Re: Protest: Apologise, pay N5bn in damages or face legal action - Obi to Onanuga by dragunov: 7:10pm On Jul 23
seunmsg:

I agree I’m an illiterate. You that is well educated, can you tell us when Peter Gbajue Obi will institute the suit he threatened against PG since last year?
Kadoso Mutairu aka seunmsg!🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪
Re: Protest: Apologise, pay N5bn in damages or face legal action - Obi to Onanuga by BeardedMeat(m): 7:12pm On Jul 23
muhammaduyusufu:

The mob is already overexcited by the abysmal failure of the builder of Lagos who forgot to carry cement to Abuja.
Re: Protest: Apologise, pay N5bn in damages or face legal action - Obi to Onanuga by Chibuezem(m): 7:17pm On Jul 23
Kingsmeal:
HE Peter Obi is suing Bayo Onanuga for N5bn.
I am in total support of this...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senate To Contractor: Stop Work On Otuoke Road Project / Lagosians Protest Against Governor Ambode's Anti-People Policies (Photos) / 10 NYSC Members, One Soldier Arrested In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.